Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 552 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5813
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    I don't refuse to see it. There just isn't a shred of actual evidence to support that claim.

    I don't scream. I don't have to. I also don't call people names. I don't have to. I wish you could say the same.

    When? Please tell us as you seem to be all knowing about what the future holds.
    The "source" is his ass. The same place he keeps his head and pulls all the dumb shit he types out of. I'll be he just sits and refreshes his parler feed all day long.

  2. #5812

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Your last sentence made no sense at all except that you now admit that you are a black leftist libtard, something I have suspected for some time now due to the racist overtones of some of your idiotic comments. I will try to make it simple for you although I have used this approach before with you with no success due to your astounding lack of cognitive ability. Libs / leftists hide behind worthy causes to disarm others' perceptions of them. This enables them to get votes from the unsuspecting who have no idea that the intent is to revolutionize the system once in office. For example, I refer you to the numerous leftist district attorneys sponsored and installed in numerous large American cities by the traitorous sonofabitch George Soros, the same D. A. s who push for the defunding of police, the removal of bail for criminal offenders, and the de-criminalizing of criminal behavior, all in the name of social justice and equity, turning the cities in which they preside into shitholes of rampant violence. You travel around a bit, Rodgie. Surely you must see what is going on out there? Ah, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to here. Of course you don't. Now that we know who you really are it is not all that surprising that you would support the obvious efforts to turn this country into a Ruwandan shitpot. You are a racist, Rodgie. I'm an unapologetic white guy. Come and get me, fucktard.
    I'm a white guy you stupid cuck. Just not a racist one like you. You surely are the stupidest rightard I've come across in quite some time. I appreciate the wild arm flapping. We should put you in a lab and study you. LOL.

    Hey, just out of curiosity, which part was worse for you? The fact that I might be black or leftist? I'm starting to think a black leftist stuck his cock in someone close to you...or maybe you?

  3. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    .... There WAS rampant voter fraud in Georgia...
    ... spearheaded by Fat Stacy...
    ... and particularly with the mail-in ballots...
    ... Trump did win this state..
    ... You of course refuse to see that...
    ... and scream at those of us who are pointing it out...
    ... The real truth will come out.
    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    Source?

    I don't refuse to see it. There just isn't a shred of actual evidence to support that claim.

    I don't scream. I don't have to. I also don't call people names. I don't have to. I wish you could say the same.

    When? Please tell us as you seem to be all knowing about what the future holds.

  4. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I re-read my post and nowhere do I see anything about 100 million people.
    See post #5757. That is exactly the assertion that started this thread. That you chose to jump into it with both feet was your choice.

    OK, I get it. All of the recounts and audits performed to date are wrong and only the ones yet to be done can possibly be correct, but only if they support you personal theory of reality. I'm just curious. When can we expect an honest audit or recount that will massively change the status quo? Six weeks? Six months? Or will you still be looking for one in six years? Please tell us when this will happen. We are all dying to know.

  5. #5809

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    I'm very familiar with energy markets, the only thing holding wind energy back in the country right now is the lack of available transmission lines from the corn field states in the midwest to the major metro areas. Wind can be built for about 40% of the current cost of running a 50 year old coal power plant. The issue is it takes roughly 8 to 10 years to build a 250 mile transmission line. Texas believe it or not is one of the world leaders in wind & solar because of costs, Rick Perry was a driving factor behind this because of how cheap wind energy is.

    Georgia will close it's final 3 coal plants after Vogtle 4 comes online, Georgia power has already acknowledged this. The key decision in this was when JEA announced it's closing unit 4 of Scherer which it owns, not Ga. Power. It's just cheaper now to put up a 800 MW solar field for a $1 billion dollars "this was the actual cost for the last bid" than build a gas or coal plant. The forecasting is much better for investors as there isn't any fuel or labor costs.
    I'm all for improving energy efficiency and effectiveness and you obviously know what you are talking about. However, my concern is who or what is behind the transformation. When a leftist like AOC pushes a green deal I am very wary of her motives. When woke politics can compromise and shut down an energy pipeline before there is anything in place to replace it or the jobs lost by such short sighted action, I am very wary. My point is that there are other political agendas behind these energy changes that must be observed very carefully as the these agendas often do not have the best interests of America or it's citizens at heart.

  6. #5808

    Rogerover

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    The comic effect of his remarks is really great! I love comedy fiction.

    You appear to have a real zeal for Hobbyass. You fells should get a weighted blanket and cudd.
    One more old liberal tactic. When smacked in the mouth with truth. Attempt to impugn to character of the truth teller.

  7. #5807

    We do

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    You hit the nail square on the head. Everyone should read your remarks!
    The comic effect of his remarks is really great! I love comedy fiction.

    You appear to have a real zeal for Hobbyass. You fellas should get a weighted blanket and cuddle.

  8. #5806

    HobbyMan51

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Clean energy is fine. However, there is ideology hiding behind it that is not fine. The typical leftist / liberal approach is to champion causes and new ideas that on the surface seem to make sense and are beneficial changes to society but the real reasons behind their support is the ultimate ideological transformation of this country. You might read up on that a little bit and then talk to us about how great the new green deals are.
    You hit the nail square on the head. Everyone should read your remarks!

  9. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Clean energy is fine. However, there is ideology hiding behind it that is not fine. The typical leftist / liberal approach is to champion causes and new ideas that on the surface seem to make sense and are beneficial changes to society but the real reasons behind their support is the ultimate ideological transformation of this country. You might read up on that a little bit and then talk to us about how great the new green deals are.
    I'm very familiar with energy markets, the only thing holding wind energy back in the country right now is the lack of available transmission lines from the corn field states in the midwest to the major metro areas. Wind can be built for about 40% of the current cost of running a 50 year old coal power plant. The issue is it takes roughly 8 to 10 years to build a 250 mile transmission line. Texas believe it or not is one of the world leaders in wind & solar because of costs, Rick Perry was a driving factor behind this because of how cheap wind energy is.

    Georgia will close it's final 3 coal plants after Vogtle 4 comes online, Georgia power has already acknowledged this. The key decision in this was when JEA announced it's closing unit 4 of Scherer which it owns, not Ga. Power. It's just cheaper now to put up a 800 MW solar field for a $1 billion dollars "this was the actual cost for the last bid" than build a gas or coal plant. The forecasting is much better for investors as there isn't any fuel or labor costs.

  10. #5804

    Little Rodgie Podgie reveals himself!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    If it's not invented by a right-tard, then the idea is fraught with socialism. Tell us dipshit, what is this special ideological transformation you're so afraid of? Everyone but you and other white people getting fucked over?
    Your last sentence made no sense at all except that you now admit that you are a black leftist libtard, something I have suspected for some time now due to the racist overtones of some of your idiotic comments. I will try to make it simple for you although I have used this approach before with you with no success due to your astounding lack of cognitive ability. Libs / leftists hide behind worthy causes to disarm others' perceptions of them. This enables them to get votes from the unsuspecting who have no idea that the intent is to revolutionize the system once in office. For example, I refer you to the numerous leftist district attorneys sponsored and installed in numerous large American cities by the traitorous sonofabitch George Soros, the same D. A. s who push for the defunding of police, the removal of bail for criminal offenders, and the de-criminalizing of criminal behavior, all in the name of social justice and equity, turning the cities in which they preside into shitholes of rampant violence. You travel around a bit, Rodgie. Surely you must see what is going on out there? Ah, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to here. Of course you don't. Now that we know who you really are it is not all that surprising that you would support the obvious efforts to turn this country into a Ruwandan shitpot. You are a racist, Rodgie. I'm an unapologetic white guy. Come and get me, fucktard.

  11. #5803

    Still waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    My concern was never about who voted for whom, it was about trying to hold each of us responsible for posting "facts" that are actually true and not just spewing bullshit that supports your point of view. After all the lawsuits and all the recounts, where is all this massive voter fraud of which you are so convinced occurred? In true Tumpian fashion, if toy don't have the answer you need, you just make one up. Are you sure it is only 100 M people who question the results of the election? Why not 200 M or 1 B as long as you are making up numbers? Go for greatness, man.

    Now there IS documented evidence of voter fraud in Georgia. Two of them. One illegally cast for Biden and one illegally cast for Trump. Somehow I don't see this as swinging the election in Biden's favor. You obviously do. I try not to get personal in these posts, but God, you are an idiot.
    I re-read my post and nowhere do I see anything about 100 million people. I do see where I asked you why you voted for Biden. I predicted that you would not answer and I was correct. I asked you why you get your titties in a twist denouncing those who are questioning the election, questions that they have a right to ask and that should be asked. No answer there either. You are a lib. You are a leftist. You are a Pollyanna. You are woke. Not quite as bad as little Georgie and The Rabbit but you're getting there. It does not bother me at all that you have a less than favorable opinion of me. After all, it's the ones who scream the loudest who in the end are the most incorrect. There WAS rampant voter fraud in Georgia, spearheaded by Fat Stacy, and particularly with the mail-in ballots. Trump did win this state. You of course refuse to see that and scream at those of us who are pointing it out. Scream all you want. The real truth will come out. Deep down you know that too and that terrifies you as evidenced by the numerous typing errors in your post. We are getting closer and closer to the truths of what happened last year not only with the election but with the Covid fraud as well but for now let's stick with the basic question of why you voted for Biden. It's a simple question. Why won't you answer it?

  12. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Two second search on Google, but I understand your mental limitations.

    https://www.golocalprov.com/news/vid...ca-at-qanon-ev
    He was hoping I would only use YouTube because the videos have been pulled down from there.

  13. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Two second search on Google, but I understand your mental limitations.

    https://www.golocalprov.com/news/vid...ca-at-qanon-ev
    You think they use Google? That's definitely a leftist organization seeking the downfall of the traditional judeo-christian dipshit.

  14. #5800

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Clean energy is fine. However, there is ideology hiding behind it that is not fine. The typical leftist / liberal approach is to champion causes and new ideas that on the surface seem to make sense and are beneficial changes to society but the real reasons behind their support is the ultimate ideological transformation of this country. You might read up on that a little bit and then talk to us about how great the new green deals are.
    If it's not invented by a right-tard, then the idea is fraught with socialism. Tell us dipshit, what is this special ideological transformation you're so afraid of? Everyone but you and other white people getting fucked over?

  15. #5799
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    One of the many leftist tactics is the Stone Wall. When hit with the TRUTH they just plain reject it as not true. Redneck Stud just used it
    Two second search on Google, but I understand your mental limitations.

    https://www.golocalprov.com/news/vid...ca-at-qanon-ev

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape