Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 31847
-
06-12-21 12:40 #20537Senior Member

Posts: 152Hahaha!
Haha! At least you knew what it meant unlike some. WTF smdh. No he's no brother of mine! We got different real last names and not to mention none of my brothers threaten escorts either. Stay safe bruh.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
E.
-
06-12-21 10:55 #20536Senior Member

Posts: 200What is a bruh?
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 10:17 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 1250Screening process = scam
You said no but there are half a dozen other guys that will say: "Yes! Take my money!
Originally Posted by AhaMadness
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 09:44 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 357Only sex, in the vast dystopian apocalyptic wasteland that is nashville. And no sharing with senior members who have been on this forum nearly 10 years? Ok, goes both ways.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 09:39 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 357So, are you guys brothers?
Originally Posted by Erik006
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 07:46 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 148I'd love to go see her but can not find any ads, photos, contact info, ect.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 00:36 #20531Regular Member

Posts: 20Broke my cherry
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/879777985489
I have been watching for a long time and finally dove in. Good time. BBBJ was very good. Cover on. Likes to make sure you're happy. She is 45 so don't except a tight young body but still nice and is the girl in the pictures. Hotel was fine. Not much to compare to yet but hopefully that will change.
-
06-11-21 21:35 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 1308Oh ok disregard my previous post. Thank you for sharing. Will avoid like the plague.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 21:31 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 1308Ad seems to be gone, would love to know who to avoid if you got a photo or name.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 21:24 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 1308Ad got removed. Who is it? Whats her name and some pics would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by AB0000
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 17:33 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 152Vegas great Ashley Alexander coming to town
I just wanted to let the ones who like finer things in life know that the Las Vegas show stopper Ashley Alexander will be in town next week for a few days. She's one hell of a ride let me tell you. Stay safe.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-alexander
E.
-
06-11-21 17:21 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 152Running them out of our city. LOL.
Sorry bruh but you can't just run greatness out of a city when you and one or two others (who can't even get a date with them) are the only ones complaining about the best in the game here. Not to mention that the no one else here has experienced anything like your claims suggest. Take it easy bruh and pretty sure a couple disgruntled USAG members aren't going to make anyone March out of town. Stay safe. Bruh.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
E.
-
06-11-21 16:04 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 340Nikki Lace
She texted me stating I was spreading rumours about her personal life and demons!
I was with her 2 x and gave stellar reviews.
I never ever spoke badly about her.
As far as I know she has no demons and only drinks a sip of wine.
She will not see me anymore and I lost the best provider I saw in years!
I never did say or post anything negative.
I refused to give her number to a few newbies.
Did they spread these rumours?
-
06-11-21 15:59 #20524Senior Member

Posts: 454Snapchat Girls
Has anyone had any luck with Snapchat Adult play girls?
I spoke to a Sasharose, Pretty Rose and Nichole Sebrina.
They all want a $20 yo $59 deposit to get the ball rolling. None of them have reviews that I can find. Or try to check references or ask any additional information.
I'm sure it's a scam. Just wondering if anyone else had messed with these women?
-
06-11-21 14:53 #20523Senior Member

Posts: 253Good Call
A few weeks ago I was flamed by some members for not sharing without permission and new member got the info and posted it. The provide wasn't happy. I understand the Fourm is about getting pussy but there has to be a level of trust between monger and escort.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
I for one understand keeping quite until the right time. After all it's only sex!











Reply With Quote





