Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42837
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    No need to. Royal is back open and last week I stopped by several in Gwinnett. None were closed.
    Royal was closed yesterday, lights off, no one in the parking lot.

  2. #42836
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    A lot of Asian 50 year olds don't look like grannies, most could pass for 35.

  3. #42835
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I never knew Nana at Young's.
    You mentioned her in one of your comments earlier this year.

  4. #42834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Ages 50 and 52 are definitely in granny territory, yet a lot of Asian women carry their age well and look much younger. It's usually Caucasian women who look old as hell by age 50, which is why I would never marry one! Seems the more fair-skinned a woman is, the faster she ages.
    Well dang if that is a granny to you all sheesh let me have them bahaha. The reason why their skin ages etc is a discrepancy in collagen. By the age of 28 women's bodies start to produce less of this as they age. Hence they get wrinkles and their faces start to diminish. Age is just a number in my eyes.

  5. #42833

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    I'll take the over 35 group every time. At 35 a woman is just getting warmed up good.

  6. #42832
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What name did she go by at Royal?
    Kiki.

    Nana.

  7. #42831
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I didn't list the wrong one, read a few comments down to LukaKu's comment.
    I'm very aware of all 3 parlors named Royal. I just have never seen the two who were arrested at Royal in Peachtree Corners (Norcross).

  8. #42830
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewBald  [View Original Post]
    You don't recognize Nana from Youngs? That's her. She was at Royal.
    I never knew Nana at Young's.

  9. #42829
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    Ages 50 and 52 are definitely in granny territory, yet a lot of Asian women carry their age well and look much younger. It's usually Caucasian women who look old as hell by age 50, which is why I would never marry one! Seems the more fair-skinned a woman is, the faster she ages.

  10. #42828

    Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    Having experienced both age groups I'll take that AARP card anytime.

  11. #42827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Here are the links for the providers that were arrested and I can confirm they that both worked at Royal Massage. Stupid really as neither of them were careful when it came to the HE. They really just jumped right into it. The short hair girl (Huanyue) wasn't the most friendly but still left happy.

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/huanyue-cao/

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/shiyan-shen/
    I'd really want some time with shen but yeah they need to be more careful with whom they jump straight into giving a HE. Oh well. Busted places for me are a no go. Some women that do extras aren't careful. I've seen reviews for some places where people are literally complaining about a woman at XYZ spot trying to have FS or give them a HJ. LOL people literally complain and report this as well via reviews and to LEO obviously who will pick up on this. Sometimes it isn't LEO but some joe reporting it.

  12. #42826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    I'd take the older woman over the 18 year old LOL. Older women know what they are doing and know how to do it right. They have the experience under their belts. MILFs and Cougars tend to have less BS as well unlike the younger crowd.

  13. #42825
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Here are the links for the providers that were arrested and I can confirm they that both worked at Royal Massage. Stupid really as neither of them were careful when it came to the HE. They really just jumped right into it. The short hair girl (Huanyue) wasn't the most friendly but still left happy.

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/huanyue-cao/

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/shiyan-shen/
    What name did she go by at Royal?

  14. #42824
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    If I have time on Saturday I will drive by all CAMPs in Gwinnett Co. , see which one is shut down. .
    No need to. Royal is back open and last week I stopped by several in Gwinnett. None were closed.

  15. #42823

    Jonesboro, Stockbridge McDonough

    I'll be down this neck of town tonight. I've never been and I was hoping for some direction from the ATL in crowd. Where is my best choice as far as area, and what time do most close on a Friday night? Thank you in advance. PM is ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape