Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 24055
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13330

    Popularity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumarraj1  [View Original Post]
    And less than Jennifer's models who also operates in Tysons but American models staying in high end hotels.

    This is nuts.
    I reached out to them to ask why the increase and was told that it was because of the popularity of the girl. Laura and Gaby top 100 in TER. I wonder how much truth is behind it.

  2. #13329
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Moon Palace.
    MP is in Merrifield.

    https://www.moonpalace.club/

  3. #13328

    My Error

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Gina of ClubParadise.com is her for two and a half weeks with her companion Freya. I posted a 10/9 review on another site, but here appears to be some problem at the website, so I will post a synopsis here:

    General Details: What can I say about near perfection? Nothing much.

    Details:

    PROS: Everything.

    CONS: No FIV But near-perfection has few cons.

    Definitely see this woman if you can.
    It's ClubParadiseUSA.com NOT ClubParadise.com.

  4. #13327

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    What's the full name of MP? I tried to find it in Springfield but was unable to. PM if necessary. And, BTW, I tried to PM you but you have to clear some PMs out to make room for more. Thanks.
    Moon Palace.

  5. #13326
    Anyone take the plunge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Malvo360  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to know about these girls.
    .

  6. #13325

    Melissa lcs

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping;5389796[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/63184105[/URL]

    Saw Melissa today and she is 100% the chick in the pics. Really cute face, body was curvy and succulently soft. Rack was man-made but naturally soft to the touch and the ass, holy fuck balls!! I'm an ass lover and while I'm unsure if it was enhanced, that mofo was banging!

    All covered, nice BJ, great feeling, kitty, started in CG to mish and ended in hot dawg doggy. Between that ass, her laying forward phat tits pressed on the mattress, her sexy moans, and her gripping tightly on the sheets had me blowing a mad wad!! 80/120/200, I highly recommend! She leaves Saturday.

    Creepin.
    Creeping was spot on with this one. Pretty lady with huge man made tits and ass. Ass was super soft almost too soft for me. She confirmed she was leaving Saturday and that this wasn't her first time here so she may return. Spoke a little English and sprayed my junk with alcohol. CBJ and then doggie. I was in and out in 12 minutes which is rare for me. Normal session no over the top moaning. Good time.

  7. #13324
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    I did a half an hour for 160. Pretty GFE for that price range Included BBJ. Don't know if she rims but I don't think so because she didn't wash my ass very good in the shower. She is definitely not the girl in the pictures but she's cute. She has a humongous tattoo on her back and ass Which is kind of a turn off for me. She is thin with a pretty face. Neither her tits or her ass had much to grab onto unfortunately. She's Japanese.
    What's the full name of MP? I tried to find it in Springfield but was unable to. PM if necessary. And, BTW, I tried to PM you but you have to clear some PMs out to make room for more. Thanks.

  8. #13323

    They used to be 200. HH not too long ago

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    At first I was confused as to what ES was supposed to be, but then realized it was this.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=82

    Like bruuuuh, it's not even the first time Gaby has been with them. I already essentially stopped using them when they increased prices the first time. Except for Kiki and Sophie who remained at the old rates, anyway. Man, I miss Sophie.

    But naaaah, another increase on top of that? Guess I should be thankful I'll be inadvertently be saving more money LOL.
    And less than Jennifer's models who also operates in Tysons but American models staying in high end hotels.

    This is nuts.

  9. #13322

    Fake

    I ran a reverse image search years ago on that person in the pic. You get escort ads for every major city in the country and a few big cities internationally. If it's too good to be true its probably fake, and you should do more investigating. You can get no condom greek, but the most girls will not advertise. The real ones that do advertise that will charge you an arm and a leg.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for a few years and need your help. Have you seen this girl?

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/2380351

  10. #13321

    Prob Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for a few years and need your help. Have you seen this girl?

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/2380351
    Hmm,

    Hot girl.

    $$ for FS.

    No Condom Greek.

    Me thinks fake or bait and switch.

  11. #13320

    Gina

    Gina of ClubParadise.com is her for two and a half weeks with her companion Freya. I posted a 10/9 review on another site, but here appears to be some problem at the website, so I will post a synopsis here:

    General Details: What can I say about near perfection? Nothing much.

    Details:

    PROS: Everything.

    CONS: No FIV But near-perfection has few cons.

    Definitely see this woman if you can.

  12. #13319

    Custom

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBellyDad  [View Original Post]
    This one is my favorite too! Not cheap, but worth to try.
    I use these because I'm small and I can get condoms that fit me. Most off the shelf are too big and results in a poor experience.

    https://www.myonecondoms.com

  13. #13318

    Info needed

    I have been out of the game for a few years and need your help. Have you seen this girl?

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/2380351

  14. #13317

    Amanda

    Sorry for late reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slee899  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Did you find her to be overweight? Reviews suggest she was more a spinner in the past but put on a few pounds during covid.
    She's pretty tall with a great body (not slim, but close enough). Far from overweight or spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    How old because a TER review said she's in her 30's, not 20's like her ad says.
    Not sure of the exact age. But as with any other K-agency ads, if you see 20's, just auto assume 30's LOL. I'd say around 30. But she looks cute and young.

  15. #13316
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I see they have a new girl: Yoyo. Funny name for a provider. Supposedly also Japanese. Has anybody seen her? I miss Mariko!
    I'm pretty sure she's Chinese as that's what's listed in her stats and what shows up when you go to the Pictures section. Her age looks promising. Probably mid to late 20's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape