Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42829
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    Ages 50 and 52 are definitely in granny territory, yet a lot of Asian women carry their age well and look much younger. It's usually Caucasian women who look old as hell by age 50, which is why I would never marry one! Seems the more fair-skinned a woman is, the faster she ages.

  2. #42828

    Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    Having experienced both age groups I'll take that AARP card anytime.

  3. #42827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Here are the links for the providers that were arrested and I can confirm they that both worked at Royal Massage. Stupid really as neither of them were careful when it came to the HE. They really just jumped right into it. The short hair girl (Huanyue) wasn't the most friendly but still left happy.

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/huanyue-cao/

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/shiyan-shen/
    I'd really want some time with shen but yeah they need to be more careful with whom they jump straight into giving a HE. Oh well. Busted places for me are a no go. Some women that do extras aren't careful. I've seen reviews for some places where people are literally complaining about a woman at XYZ spot trying to have FS or give them a HJ. LOL people literally complain and report this as well via reviews and to LEO obviously who will pick up on this. Sometimes it isn't LEO but some joe reporting it.

  4. #42826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.
    I'd take the older woman over the 18 year old LOL. Older women know what they are doing and know how to do it right. They have the experience under their belts. MILFs and Cougars tend to have less BS as well unlike the younger crowd.

  5. #42825
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Here are the links for the providers that were arrested and I can confirm they that both worked at Royal Massage. Stupid really as neither of them were careful when it came to the HE. They really just jumped right into it. The short hair girl (Huanyue) wasn't the most friendly but still left happy.

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/huanyue-cao/

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/shiyan-shen/
    What name did she go by at Royal?

  6. #42824
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    If I have time on Saturday I will drive by all CAMPs in Gwinnett Co. , see which one is shut down. .
    No need to. Royal is back open and last week I stopped by several in Gwinnett. None were closed.

  7. #42823

    Jonesboro, Stockbridge McDonough

    I'll be down this neck of town tonight. I've never been and I was hoping for some direction from the ATL in crowd. Where is my best choice as far as area, and what time do most close on a Friday night? Thank you in advance. PM is ok.

  8. #42822

    Royal Maybe Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that and the mongers who sent me PMs. Those two (arrested) don't look like anyone I've seen at Royal either, unless or the other is the owner. Maybe Pepe listed the wrong parlor? It doesn't add up.
    If I have time on Saturday I will drive by all CAMPs in Gwinnett Co. , see which one is shut down. .

  9. #42821

    It's basic biology

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewBald  [View Original Post]
    50 and 52 are grannies? Well, f* me harder.
    If women hit the wall at 35 as far as reproduction goes then yah 50 are grannies. Maybe some of you all look at it differently because your older but as a man if you have the option of having a fresh 18 yr then any woman above 40 might as well sign up for AARP and sign her ass into a long term care facility as far as I'm concerned LOL.

  10. #42820

    Yall must bored as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    The URL that lists their ages and other info is here: http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/smartwebclient/.

    It shows the two women arrested a week ago as being 50 and 52. Looking at the georgiagazette site that gives their mugshots, neither one looks familiar to me.
    Yall seriously just took 3 pages and counting arguing about the age of 2 the 2 arrested ladies LOL.

  11. #42819
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that and the mongers who sent me PMs. Those two (arrested) don't look like anyone I've seen at Royal either, unless or the other is the owner. Maybe Pepe listed the wrong parlor? It doesn't add up.
    Nope, I didn't list the wrong one, read a few comments down to LukaKu's comment.

  12. #42818
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that and the mongers who sent me PMs. Those two (arrested) don't look like anyone I've seen at Royal either, unless or the other is the owner. Maybe Pepe listed the wrong parlor? It doesn't add up.
    You don't recognize Nana from Youngs? That's her. She was at Royal.

  13. #42817

    Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    The URL that lists their ages and other info is here: http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/smartwebclient/.

    It shows the two women arrested a week ago as being 50 and 52. Looking at the georgiagazette site that gives their mugshots, neither one looks familiar to me.
    50 and 52 are grannies? Well, f* me harder.

  14. #42816
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    The URL that lists their ages and other info is here: http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/smartwebclient/.

    It shows the two women arrested a week ago as being 50 and 52. Looking at the georgiagazette site that gives their mugshots, neither one looks familiar to me.
    Thanks for that and the mongers who sent me PMs. Those two (arrested) don't look like anyone I've seen at Royal either, unless or the other is the owner. Maybe Pepe listed the wrong parlor? It doesn't add up.

  15. #42815

    Royal. Holcomb Bridge

    Here are the links for the providers that were arrested and I can confirm they that both worked at Royal Massage. Stupid really as neither of them were careful when it came to the HE. They really just jumped right into it. The short hair girl (Huanyue) wasn't the most friendly but still left happy.

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/huanyue-cao/

    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/shiyan-shen/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape