Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 735 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 11013
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3498
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Wow 450 for VIP. Hopefully that includes more than just a BBBJ. I have a huge Asian fetish, but for 450 seems out of my range for sure.
    That is more than the K-Agencies asking prices. Ouch.

  2. #3497

    Thai Lita

    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb  [View Original Post]
    On the other board Thai Lita had VIP in the latest ad! I've seen her many times for massage and would have jumped at the chance. But seems too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    This Lita? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?237229-lita.

    I've never seen VIP in her ads. I've heard that she might offer up a BBBJ after a number of visits, but I would jump on VIP in a heartbeat and damn the cost. That body is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    She is offering VIP for 450 now.
    Wow 450 for VIP. Hopefully that includes more than just a BBBJ. I have a huge Asian fetish, but for 450 seems out of my range for sure.

  3. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    She is offering VIP for 450 now.
    Sadly current ad only lists body rub.

  4. #3495

    BridgetteKelly

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Drama huh? What a sad waste, her pics are stunning and got hard looking at that fucking ass. She could be earning a lot more if she just understood why she got into this profession in the first place. Actually with all the chumps on that board, she is probably doing pretty good for herself.
    She is jaded and bitter, she's been in the game a long time. She should be a dominatrix with her bitchiness, then she wouldn't have to take much dick in her blown out snatch.

  5. #3494
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    This Lita? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?237229-lita.

    I've never seen VIP in her ads. I've heard that she might offer up a BBBJ after a number of visits, but I would jump on VIP in a heartbeat and damn the cost. That body is amazing.
    She is offering VIP for 450 now.

  6. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb  [View Original Post]
    On the other board Thai Lita had VIP in the latest ad! I've seen her many times for massage and would have jumped at the chance. But seems too expensive.
    This Lita? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?237229-lita.

    I've never seen VIP in her ads. I've heard that she might offer up a BBBJ after a number of visits, but I would jump on VIP in a heartbeat and damn the cost. That body is amazing.

  7. #3492
    On the other board Thai Lita had VIP in the latest ad! I've seen her many times for massage and would have jumped at the chance. But seems too expensive.

  8. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Drama huh? What a sad waste, her pics are stunning and got hard looking at that fucking ass. She could be earning a lot more if she just understood why she got into this profession in the first place. Actually with all the chumps on that board, she is probably doing pretty good for herself.
    Blocked her long ago.

  9. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Drama huh? What a sad waste, her pics are stunning and got hard looking at that fucking ass. She could be earning a lot more if she just understood why she got into this profession in the first place. Actually with all the chumps on that board, she is probably doing pretty good for herself.
    She got into this business because her man insisted, if you know what I mean.

  10. #3489

    BridgetteKelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HitBottom  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMan469  [View Original Post]
    Better watch that one. Seems to be a lot of drama and likes to ding people on TNA for stupid stuff. Also has a pre-pay fee for outcalls of 100 roses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    She's a safety girl. Writes a ton of alerts and creates a ton of drama.
    Drama huh? What a sad waste, her pics are stunning and got hard looking at that fucking ass. She could be earning a lot more if she just understood why she got into this profession in the first place. Actually with all the chumps on that board, she is probably doing pretty good for herself.

  11. #3488

    Insane Rate

    I have seen a lot of extreme gps lately. For example, $1. 5 k for 1. 5 hours.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...llawintersxoxo

    I wonder if someone really pay for this price? Maybe I'm just a poor dude.

  12. #3487

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I had the extreme displeasure to talk with this land whale. I admit it. Every now and then I like going hogging and she seemed like a good option. She wanted $$ 1 for hhr bb GFE. That was ridiculous. She also was impatient and said hello 7 times because I didn't immediately answer. She calmed down and negotiated a lower. She then asked if I was available immediately, mind you this was 2 hours after initial contact. I told her I was later this evening her response was, "wow blocked". This chick sounds like a managed psycho. If you see her make sure to only use cash.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/63172927
    She wanted $$$ 10

  13. #3486

    Ashley Black Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    Deposit is the boner killer every time. I did a bit of research but as soon as I saw deposit all interest stopped.
    Yea, I confirmed on a deep dive that its a verifiable scam.

    Snapchat? I just contacted Ashley via her Snapchat Ashleyblakk2 and she has screenshots of fake reviews directly from this conversation. When I confronted her / him, I was basically told to suck his cock and how he loves fucking over losers like me. Well, just an alert here and reminder to all hobbyists, do not send deposits to anyone, unless they have absolutely verified references / reviews such.

  14. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by BowlerJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...p/826946801298

    Anybody with experience with this one? It reads like a 100% scam, just looking to confirm my bias. Way too cheap and hot and required deposit.
    Deposit is the boner killer every time. I did a bit of research but as soon as I saw deposit all interest stopped.

  15. #3484

    Thoughts?

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...p/826946801298

    Anybody with experience with this one? It reads like a 100% scam, just looking to confirm my bias. Way too cheap and hot and required deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape