Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 552 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2471

    Kittens bbw. Still looking for intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried out the white bbw named Scarlett at kittens.

    I would make the drive if it is a sure thing.
    Still looking for intel. Any information?

  2. #2470

    Dreamgirls at SoDo. Now Open

    It reopened on Thursday June 10th, and is the most recent reopening of the Seattle strip clubs following the quarantine. Limited days and hours, at first, anyway:

    https://www.instagram.com/dreamgirlsatsodo/

    I don't care for the three downtown Seattle strip clubs because they're all tourist trap clubs, and the other two are impossible to find parking at. But, if anyone has the chance to sample it, your comments would be appreciated.

  3. #2469

    Scarlett at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried out the white bbw named Scarlett at kittens.

    I would make the drive if it is a sure thing.
    She is to be avoided. Only about the money. No real customer service skills. High-priced, no BB anything, has a bad attitude as soon as something is suggested she doesn't like. Had trouble holding down bikini barista jobs because of conflicts with customers and management. Lots better options available.

  4. #2468
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Rio at kittens. I've seen her in the afternoons as well as nights.
    Did anyone confirm her on Seeking Arrangement? There seemed to be talks of private parties months ago?

  5. #2467

    Summer / Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just heard a rumor that Summer, Brazilian dancer who was at Pandora's couple years ago, is now at Kittens. Can anyone confirm?
    She goes by Rio at kittens. I've seen her in the afternoons as well as nights.

  6. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloros  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! I'll be traveling to Seattle with 9 other friends for a Bachelor Party end of this month and I'm looking for a strip club to take the guys to. Not really looking for extras for me or the groom to be honest but I wouldn't mind it if they came naturally. Which clubs in the area would be best for this sort of occasion?
    Have to agree with Kittens. Nice bar next door. Excellent assortment of talent as well.

  7. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloros  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! I'll be traveling to Seattle with 9 other friends for a Bachelor Party end of this month and I'm looking for a strip club to take the guys to. Not really looking for extras for me or the groom to be honest but I wouldn't mind it if they came naturally. Which clubs in the area would be best for this sort of occasion?
    Don't know where you're from, but Washington State doesn't allow alcohol in strip clubs. Because of this (and only because of this), I would suggest Kittens. Kittens has a bar 50 ft away. You can drink in the bar then walk over to Kittens. When the drinks start to wear off, you can leave and drink some more and come back. I don't recommend Kittens because there are many scammers there. They will give you a price for a dance and then double it once you're done. In the end though, if you can't get fucked at Kittens, then you might as well just get married and call it a day.

  8. #2464
    Hey everyone! I'll be traveling to Seattle with 9 other friends for a Bachelor Party end of this month and I'm looking for a strip club to take the guys to. Not really looking for extras for me or the groom to be honest but I wouldn't mind it if they came naturally. Which clubs in the area would be best for this sort of occasion?

  9. #2463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    It is her. Saw her there last week. She works weekdays days.
    What were her rates? Only in house services? Have digits or IG?

  11. #2461

    Kittens bbw

    Anybody tried out the white bbw named Scarlett at kittens.

    I would make the drive if it is a sure thing.

  12. #2460
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Gwen Stacey at kittens

    Does Gwen stacey at Kittens fuck?

    She is kind of qannoying but I would mind cumming in her mouth or her fucking her hard.

  13. #2459
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Is this confirmation that Allie is back?
    Yes. Yes it is.

  14. #2458
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just heard a rumor that Summer, Brazilian dancer who was at Pandora's couple years ago, is now at Kittens. Can anyone confirm?
    Yes.

    It is her. Saw her there last week. She works weekdays days.

  15. #2457

    Summer at Kittens

    Just heard a rumor that Summer, Brazilian dancer who was at Pandora's couple years ago, is now at Kittens. Can anyone confirm?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape