Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,726 to 16,740 of 59517
-
06-09-21 20:26 #42792Senior Member

Posts: 594True, who among us can say what shops they have targeted? They might even be targeting the cuties down at Sweet Hut.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
But as far as I know, there were only the two arrests at Royal last week, unless you have some more mug shots in your back pocket.
-
06-09-21 20:12 #42791Senior Member

Posts: 169Superior & City Limits
The same goes for Tucker. Anything that opened inside the city limits was almost instantly shut down. Once they cross that invisible line into unincorporated DeKalb County, it's game on!
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 20:08 #42790Senior Member

Posts: 169Superior
Probably unincorporated Gwinnett County from how it looks on the map.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 19:15 #42789Senior Member

Posts: 76Smart point
I think Pepetheband is right. This is right in the middle of my hunting ground and it's got me thinking cautious.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 18:22 #42788Banned Member

Posts: 13634Superior
If not in L'ville, what city is it in?
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 17:16 #42787Senior Member

Posts: 1456Superior
Just being realistic, that location is family neighbourhood and Lawrenceville doesn't tolerate much of that anyways, most are legit, I'd guess they won't be any different. Just saying don't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 17:08 #42786Senior Member

Posts: 352Superior
I believe it may be outside Lawrenceville City Limits. I will check the next time I am out that way.
Originally Posted by SuperFan1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 17:00 #42785Senior Member

Posts: 352Superior Spa
No idea. It looked like they had been doing sheet rock work and construction. I get out that was every 4 to 6 weeks. Hopefully it will be a good pit stop!
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 16:57 #42784Banned Member

Posts: 2410Grannies? Where did you get that info from?
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 16:14 #42783Senior Member

Posts: 164Superior Spa
Definitely will check it out when they open. Wonder when will they open.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 15:55 #42782Regular Member

Posts: 12Nude KAMPS recommendation
I'd like to get some recommendations on KAMPS in the area which have some good young talent. Not looking for FS in particular but a nude session with MT and good service. Happy Mongering!
-
06-09-21 15:12 #42781Banned Member

Posts: 2410Law enforcement doesn't set up traps in massage parlors, they either send in undercover posing as a customer or raid the place.
Originally Posted by FreeSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 14:22 #42780Senior Member

Posts: 47Same here.
Saw this place an was intrigued as I live 5 minutes away but it so close to Lvile PD HQ and the courthouse not sure if I will check it out.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 13:50 #42779

Posts: 682No thanks
I don't want a man's hands on me!
Originally Posted by Scottsdale12
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 22:57 #42778Senior Member

Posts: 111Hey.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
Yes I drove by this today. It's a mile away from the courthouse.. I will probably try anyway. Hopefully it's horrible so I don't get caught with my hand in the cookie jar.











Reply With Quote





