Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44244

    Real Good Action?

    I lived in Atlanta a few years ago, and was with several young spinners at Gold. Good times with everything on the menu—the works including BBBJ and once Greek. I'll be coming to town soon, and was RTFF—more than 10 pages back and wasn't impressed. Has the shooting changed things? If I'm missing some place with young and sweet and FS, let me know. PM is fine. Thanks!

  2. #44243
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinzrah  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all. I'm from the SE Georgia area and will be spending 3 weeks in Peachtree City for work so I was hoping some of why'all could hook me up with the best AMPs I could visit while there that aren't too much of a drive. Not often in big cities so I want to dream the best! Some ATF girls would be awesome. Just looking for gorgeous Asian girls. Love me a good spinner. Thanks for the help fellow mongers. Happy hump day!
    If you will be spending some time in PTC, I suggest you learn how to play golf.

    For other adventures, most are north of ATL and will require some driving on your part.

  3. #44242

    Peachtree City

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinzrah  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all. I'm from the SE Georgia area and will be spending 3 weeks in Peachtree City for work so I was hoping some of why'all could hook me up with the best AMPs I could visit while there that aren't too much of a drive. Not often in big cities so I want to dream the best! Some ATF girls would be awesome. Just looking for gorgeous Asian girls. Love me a good spinner. Thanks for the help fellow mongers. Happy hump day!
    Peachtree City is teeming with Karens, worse place to look for an AMP.

  4. #44241
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I looked them up in the Gwinnett Co. Arrest records from last Thursday, there were two Chinese women arrested, one on prostitution related charges and one for not having a massage license and both were over 50.
    What's the URL? I looked them up via the Gwinnett Sheriff's Office. It didn't list ages but I guarantee you that the three ladies I've seen at Royal are nowhere near 50.

  5. #44240

    Peachtree City, GA

    Greetings all. I'm from the SE Georgia area and will be spending 3 weeks in Peachtree City for work so I was hoping some of why'all could hook me up with the best AMPs I could visit while there that aren't too much of a drive. Not often in big cities so I want to dream the best! Some ATF girls would be awesome. Just looking for gorgeous Asian girls. Love me a good spinner. Thanks for the help fellow mongers. Happy hump day!

  6. #44239

    Royal Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Grannies? Where did you get that info from?
    I looked them up in the Gwinnett Co. Arrest records from last Thursday, there were two Chinese women arrested, one on prostitution related charges and one for not having a massage license and both were over 50.

  7. #44238
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    True, who among us can say what shops they have targeted? They might even be targeting the cuties down at Sweet Hut.

    But as far as I know, there were only the two arrests at Royal last week, unless you have some more mug shots in your back pocket.
    If the price of bubble tea goes up I'll know why.

  8. #44237
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I think Pepetheband is right. This is right in the middle of my hunting ground and it's got me thinking cautious.
    For all we know they could have visited other Camps and they didn't take the bait of the undercover LE. Kamps on the other hand usually have an arrangement for LE to turn a blind eye.

  9. #44236

    Not Sweet Hut!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    True, who among us can say what shops they have targeted? They might even be targeting the cuties down at Sweet Hut.

    But as far as I know, there were only the two arrests at Royal last week, unless you have some more mug shots in your back pocket.
    Truly end times, fellow Mongers.

  10. #44235
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    You can't throw a rock over there without hitting a mamasan, and they busted the two grannies at the CAMP.
    Huh? Grannies? Do you even know the girls who were busted? I think not.

  11. #44234
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Whose to say they only targeted Royal.
    True, who among us can say what shops they have targeted? They might even be targeting the cuties down at Sweet Hut.

    But as far as I know, there were only the two arrests at Royal last week, unless you have some more mug shots in your back pocket.

  12. #44233

    Superior & City Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Just being realistic, that location is family neighbourhood and Lawrenceville doesn't tolerate much of that anyways, most are legit, I'd guess they won't be any different. Just saying don't be disappointed.
    The same goes for Tucker. Anything that opened inside the city limits was almost instantly shut down. Once they cross that invisible line into unincorporated DeKalb County, it's game on!

  13. #44232

    Superior

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    If not in L'ville, what city is it in?
    Probably unincorporated Gwinnett County from how it looks on the map.

  14. #44231

    Smart point

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Whose to say they only targeted Royal.
    I think Pepetheband is right. This is right in the middle of my hunting ground and it's got me thinking cautious.

  15. #44230
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Superior

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    I believe it may be outside Lawrenceville City Limits. I will check the next time I am out that way.
    If not in L'ville, what city is it in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape