Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 24828
-
06-10-21 13:43 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 94The impression I got was that she was being pimped out. She was at this hotel with no car or phone charger, more fast food bags than one person should have, too nice of a figure to live off fast food anyways. Maybe her handlers were also using these hotel rooms to cook up crack?
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
When I seen her she gave me no impression she was on crack or meth too many red bulls. Or anything of that nature. I've been around a lot of drug addicts as well, but it was the opposite on my visit. She was very, very laid back. She had her hair and it was fairly long cause she let me pull on it.
Just giving an alternate POV. She was surprisingly accommodating to me despite being much, much more attractive than the average escort I've encountered in my time.
I'd call her back before risking meeting some new wacko for sure.
-
06-10-21 11:28 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 239Cracked Out
I may have embellished just a little. She wasn't completely bald and had maybe a quarter inch of hair on her head, but she is most definitely wearing a wig in her pics.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
Also she was 100% geeked up on some sort of go fast during our session. I've been around enough crackheads to know LOL. And while I agree that baking soda is quite common in the kitchen, it's not something that you would expect to be the sole grocery item in a shithole motel room with no oven, refrigerator, baking pans, or other items used to bake a cake. Just saying if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck! That being said, I always assume that 99% of the providers on stg and lc are on drugs and it doesn't usually bother me unless they make it painfully obvious through their actions and or paraphernalia. However there was no denying this one was seriously cracked out.
-
06-10-21 10:11 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 580Woah
I'd say so, she is rough looking, can only imagine what that worn out catcher's mitt looks like
.
Originally Posted by JackNazty
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 08:09 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 68What side of town is she on, and how is the location?
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 08:08 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 68Harsh times
Have any of you fellas seen Milfy AKA "Milk- Bone" lately? I was surfing STG and saw her post. From some of her current pics, it looks like her side hobby is catching up with her.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/562175829424
-
06-10-21 01:47 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 94I agree with you on most of what you say, room was really dirty and she was kind of a space cadet. But she wasn't bald or wearing a wig. Not sure where you got that. I thought she was very pretty and had a really nice body. She was dressed reasonably and I personally had a good time. But she absolutely smokes too much weed and had a messy room. I can't deny that. I plan on seeing her again myself.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
BTW there are many uses for baking soda besides making crack LOL. Its a oretty common thing.
-
06-10-21 00:43 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 278Funsize
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/035609868387
Saw her for qv for 100. Pics are her. Good communication, good skills, would repeat.
-
06-09-21 23:18 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 73Tequila
https://tryst.link/escort/tequilamonroe
Anyone have a review? Searched this forum and didn't see anything. Coming to town next week & looking for her type. So if you have any suggestions I would entertain them.
Thanks.
BB.
-
06-09-21 21:44 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 278Waste of time
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/972425789293
Got to her hotel, finally got room number after 10 minute delay. Knocked on door and someone else was in the room. Apparently she left with the someoneelse and wanted to reschedule. Hard pass.
-
06-09-21 19:54 #16494Regular Member

Posts: 1A Site or App that Gives General Location of Escorts?
I am looking for a website or an app that gives the general location of escorts. I sometimes have limited time and would like to connect with someone relatively close to me. Needless to say, I am not interested in street addresses but something like "Broad Ripple" or "Northeast. " Listcrawler is pretty good about giving general locations but the escorts are not grouped according to location. Suggestions?
-
06-09-21 15:23 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 239Megan
She has a really nice booty but she is terrible in every other way. Her communication skills are bad, her room was filthy, and she would not stop rambling about her paranoid delusions. I suspect she was on drugs, especially given the large box of baking soda sitting on the table in her disgusting hotel room. Also she is bald and was not wearing her wig the day I saw her. She stopped providing service mid session and said she had to go to the front desk. I marked that one as a loss and left. I would avoid this one at all costs.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 11:44 #16492Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone
Anybody have anything on this one.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/448051527103
-
06-09-21 10:52 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 56Has anyone seen her?
Looks like she might be a good time any Intel fellas?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/550806883790
-
06-09-21 01:10 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 114Her last post
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/63149426
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 15:22 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 138Dead link
Any info on her? Contact info and pics? Link is dead.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






