Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 552 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5753
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    It would help if you realized that "hoarer" means frosty or cold. Are you saying the original poster is chasing cold weather? Or is it, as usual, you have no fucking idea? You indeed do have daddy issues since all you want to do is be loved and cuddled by your orange father figure.

    I imagine you are trying to denigrate those on here, fulfilling the board's purpose: to chat with other men (not you) to discuss buying pussy. If that's not what you want, why are you here at all? Just to school people on how fucking dumb you are on a hooker board? Asking for your "hoarer" chasing father figure.
    ***** gets edited.

    Why does trump trigger you, roger? You don't think it's directly related to the relationship you had with your father? You don't see that connection? I can. That's why Aaron Hamlet triggers you. Fucks with your mind, don't it Roger? Gets that bile cooking as you wonder how in the fuck I know what I know about you without knowing who the fuck you are.

    I don't denigrate anyone in their pursuit of ******, that's not what the science guy quoted me about. But no one quoted you, Roger, yet you butt into conversations attacking others who don't even mention you. Why do you do that, Roger? Why do you post multiple times a day in various cities attacking others, Roger? Why does Trump and Aaron Hamlet trigger you so easily?

  2. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Why did they vote for Biden in the first place? Why would one vote for a shriveled up, race-baiting, weak, cognitively impaired, criminal sonofabitch like him? Why did you, and a lot of other people I know, vote to cut their own dicks off to spite their own face? Trump hatred? I get it that you hate the guy but he did get quite few things right whereupon this asshole has gotten everything wrong since the second he was sworn in with his America Last campaign fueled by the woke monsters who control him, not to mention his being compromised by the Chinese AND the Russians. You once posted that we will survive Biden. Sure we will, after the dumb compromised fuck ruins this country. You may be ok with that but I'm not. In fact lots of people aren't including many of those who voted for this shitface and now understand what a horrible mistake they made. You hope that these positions are unsupportable. One day they won't be and you along with many others will discover to your shock and horror that you have been supporting the wrong "Big Lie" all along. We will wait and see what happens then.
    I left in all of your drivel because if I edited it out there would be nothing left of your post.

    Please note that I said nothing about the relative merits of Trump and Biden. I will leave that up to the intelligence, or lack thereof, of each individual.

    What I continue to object to is the use of clearly made-up "facts" to prove one's point. You are welcome to your own opinion, no matter how unreasonable it may be, but at least show enough character to use actual facts to back it up.

    I'll try again. How can 100 million people think the election was stolen when only 72 million people voted for Trump? Its a pretty simple question. Assuming every single Trump voter thinks the election was stole, where did the other 28 million come from?

  3. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    'Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room at State Farm Arena, when ballots were processed on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor present. A violation of Georgia election laws.'
    Just two more weeks right? All those dominoes going to fall.

  4. #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Of course you don't. A strong authoritative male figure. Not a fictional one. What name was it you called that 16 yo catholic school kid that all you knew about him was what CNN told you to think about him? That's existing within the simulation. Being mindless. Even if you're a hoarer chasing scientist w/a PhD from Ga Tech who split logs, calloused his hands, wore steel toe boots and melted down a recoil spring from a long day at the range. You're a tough guy. A masculine hoarer chasing scientist
    It would help if you realized that "hoarer" means frosty or cold. Are you saying the original poster is chasing cold weather? Or is it, as usual, you have no fucking idea? You indeed do have daddy issues since all you want to do is be loved and cuddled by your orange father figure.

    I imagine you are trying to denigrate those on here, fulfilling the board's purpose: to chat with other men (not you) to discuss buying pussy. If that's not what you want, why are you here at all? Just to school people on how fucking dumb you are on a hooker board? Asking for your "hoarer" chasing father figure.

  5. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The one with the larger tube of jackoff lube?
    Rabbit wins!

  6. #5748
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    I've got to say, I don't see that at all.

    I mean, not that it's a necessarily a metric for masculinity, but Trump has definitely never split a log, started a campfire, or changed a tire. He's probably never had callused hands, worn a steel toed boot (that foot problem again, maybe), or broken down a handgun to swap out the recoil spring (or melted a recoil spring at a long range day). I doubt if he's read a Jack London book, baited a hook, or pulled a fish trap from a lake.

    I could go on, listing practically every "man card" activity, and Trump will have failed to check them off.

    I can see reasons to support Trump, but "he's a REAL man" doesn't really compute.

    O.
    Of course you don't. A strong authoritative male figure. Not a fictional one. What name was it you called that 16 yo catholic school kid that all you knew about him was what CNN told you to think about him? That's existing within the simulation. Being mindless. Even if you're a hoarer chasing scientist w/a PhD from Ga Tech who split logs, calloused his hands, wore steel toe boots and melted down a recoil spring from a long day at the range. You're a tough guy. A masculine hoarer chasing scientist

  7. #5747

    The Call of the Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    I doubt if he's read a Jack London book, baited a hook, or pulled a fish trap from a lake.
    He went to private schools in New York for his entire childhood, so I would bet money that Jack London was taught in his English classes.

    Whether he actually READ the material is another question.

  8. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Trump as president was a strong male authoritative figure.
    I've got to say, I don't see that at all.

    I mean, not that it's a necessarily a metric for masculinity, but Trump has definitely never split a log, started a campfire, or changed a tire. He's probably never had callused hands, worn a steel toed boot (that foot problem again, maybe), or broken down a handgun to swap out the recoil spring (or melted a recoil spring at a long range day). I doubt if he's read a Jack London book, baited a hook, or pulled a fish trap from a lake.

    I could go on, listing practically every "man card" activity, and Trump will have failed to check them off.

    I can see reasons to support Trump, but "he's a REAL man" doesn't really compute.

    O.

  9. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Trump as president was a strong male authoritative figure.
    Your joking right? Because Trump is anything but, in fact Trump has openly bragged about being a whiner.

    Direct quote from the man himself:

    "I think he's probably right. I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said. "And I'm going to win for the country and I'm going to make our country great again. '.

  10. #5744

    Election Workers Set to Be Deposed in Georgia Ballot Case

    'Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room at State Farm Arena, when ballots were processed on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor present. A violation of Georgia election laws.'

  11. #5743
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Who's winning?
    The one with the larger tube of jackoff lube?

  12. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Aaron dipshits move is always about how a father hurt you if you think he's full of shit. It's rare to see such single minded insults.
    Not an insult but a diagnosis. Trump as president was a strong male authoritative figure. The first strong male authoritative figure you meet is your father. You don't dislike Trump, as many do for various reasons, you're triggered by Trump and his supporters. Triggered into a rage. The reason for that is your unconscious mind equates Trump, a strong male authoritative figure, with your father who you have unresolved and deep seated daddy issues with. Your unconscious mind is then triggered into a rage forcing you to project your daddy issues onto Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I truly think some family member finger banged his asshole while yelling bible verses from revelations.
    Based on the diagnosis above I have no doubt that statement is a confession through projection.

  13. #5741

    That's a very good question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    Please. Trump won 74,223,369 popular votes, compared to Biden's 81,282,916. If every Trump voter thinks the election was stolen (and they don't) that means that over 25 million Biden voters feel that way too. Which begs the question, why did they vote for Biden in the first place?

    You are welcome to believe any scenario you want, however ludicrous, but pleas stop making up "facts" to support you unsupportable position.

    Its called "the Big Lie" for a reason.
    Yes. Why did they vote for Biden in the first place? Why would one vote for a shriveled up, race-baiting, weak, cognitively impaired, criminal sonofabitch like him? Why did you, and a lot of other people I know, vote to cut their own dicks off to spite their own face? Trump hatred? I get it that you hate the guy but he did get quite few things right whereupon this asshole has gotten everything wrong since the second he was sworn in with his America Last campaign fueled by the woke monsters who control him, not to mention his being compromised by the Chinese AND the Russians. You once posted that we will survive Biden. Sure we will, after the dumb compromised fuck ruins this country. You may be ok with that but I'm not. In fact lots of people aren't including many of those who voted for this shitface and now understand what a horrible mistake they made. You hope that these positions are unsupportable. One day they won't be and you along with many others will discover to your shock and horror that you have been supporting the wrong "Big Lie" all along. We will wait and see what happens then.

  14. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    No it wasn't.

    No it wasn't.

    Yes it was.
    Who's winning?

  15. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknightat  [View Original Post]
    100 million people believe the 2020 election was a fraud. When Trump was elected, millions marched that trump was not their president. No matter your political views, both these facts are a big problem. Claiming those that dispute the 3030 results are idiots is not helpful. Wait for the AZ audit.
    Their arguments are idiotic. Just like Sydney Powell said, no reasonable person should have / would have believed her.

    The fact that Michael Flynn is advocating for a military coup should be the real concern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape