Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 13295
-
06-12-21 07:11 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 822That!
For someone that seems so well reviewed, my experiences with trying to set a date with her have been some of the rudest and most frustrating I've ever experienced. So bad, she really should reside in Asheville haha.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 19:31 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 148With her poor replies, bad time management, and no show / ghost reviews how can you tell the difference?
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
If someone sees her, let us know how many COVID pounds she added to that 2019 chub.
-
06-11-21 17:00 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 156[Deleted by Admin]This is one of the most blatant self reports I have ever seen.
-
06-11-21 14:30 #6047Regular Member

Posts: 4Skylar
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/990953466010
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
But you'll find her easier on Tryst. Link.
https://tryst.link/escort/skyler-rose0324
-
06-11-21 14:16 #6046Banned Member

Posts: 2Lydia LuVv
[Deleted by Admin]
Lydia if you or your pimp do this again I'll edit the ad so it says you have AIDS
A2
-
06-11-21 13:52 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 36I don't see Skyler on STG.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBig1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 11:09 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 90Reina in Anderson
Anyone had a dream with Reina in Anderson? I sent her a text today to see if I could set something up and got an odd reply back.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/163423629708
Noodle.
-
06-11-21 10:38 #6043Regular Member

Posts: 4Funny
Funny I saw her 3 years ago, her teeth were not that bad, but I guess cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 07:56 #6042Regular Member

Posts: 4Disappointed
I've been doing this for a while and this is the first time I've came on here to report, but I'm very disappointed. I know how this business works and sometimes girls can cheat you, so I don't find it surprising when it happens. This times was different because I've seen this girl before. Me and another escort (we'll name her B, because I don't want to use names) that I've known for years set up a meeting with this other girl for a threesome (we'll call her C, but I'll leave a link to her profile on STG). I'm a regular of B's and I've seen C before and she knows me, so I figured there wasn't going to be a problem. We'll me and B got the room, but C was dragging her feet to get there. She would say I'm on my way (At that moment she was 10 minutes away). So we waited, even canceled our backup girl. 1 1/2 she tells us she's back at her room which is 20 minutes away and we need to come get her. Well we did and brought her back to our room. Since B and C know each they talked for a while. After 30 minutes of catching up, C proclaimed she had to meet her regular in like 30 minutes which only gave me 10 minutes. Note I had already paid both of them at this point, which I know isn't smart, but since I knew both of them I figured it wouldn't be a problem. So I didn't have the threesome, but C assured both me and B that she would come back. So I took her back to her room (the whole time she's touching herself and saying she can't wait to come back) and she told me she would call us. Well an hour later, no word. So we hit her up, but she acts like she can't leave, gives excuses, then completely ignores us. So I do feel cheated, because I gave C the full amount, but B came through for me so it was a win. If you see C on STG, be cautious cause she might play you.
Link to C:
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...v/226624460897
-
06-10-21 10:04 #6041Regular Member

Posts: 8Any Info?
Does anyone have any info on these?
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/665664256667
https://spartaburg.skipthegames.com/...un/39932011460
-
06-09-21 17:45 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 75Exactly
Scams are everywhere now. Struck me as funny to have a hot young redhead appear after the discussion here the other day. If its not Lolly's number then its not Lolly's friend. And as far as I know lolly has never publicly posted anyone.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 16:54 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 92Wish she could clean up her teeth, that's the only downside for me.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBig1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 16:53 #6038Senior Member

Posts: 244Google
I don't understand how people can fall for these obvious scam's I did a Google search and found this ad posted in five other cities across the country, and on a couple of porn sites. Took two minutes. Much quicker than coming her and asking another member.
Originally Posted by CityGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 16:52 #6037Senior Member

Posts: 92This is a scam, don't waste your time brother.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 13:20 #6036Senior Member

Posts: 75No info
This lady is not Cake Pop or Snooki. I have no info on her other than that.









Reply With Quote






