Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 32176
-
06-10-21 14:24 #18961Senior Member

Posts: 225C &C Wellness menu
Can you give an idea of scope of menu & cost of appetizers and full course meal? Thanks.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 13:20 #18960Senior Member

Posts: 506Mint
She has so much pubic hair it's like she was wearing panties during b2 b. FS is available if you're willing to pay $500 plus. I got her to agree, but she wanted 500 on top of the 200 I already dumped. She's very money hungry and will stop everything to make you get wallet. Totally money hungry.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 12:06 #18959Senior Member

Posts: 363What's up with BG
Anyone able to get to BG and book Courtney? I've been able to book other girls, specifically Anna and Maria, but not this girl, she's either done for the day or booked up. She does look hot, so wanted to know what the service is like.
-
06-10-21 12:06 #18958Senior Member

Posts: 467Nikki
Saw Nicki recently.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9821054.html
I believe she is the girl in the pics (can tell by her eyes) but I think the pics are several years old. Paid her advertised 1 hour price.
Location is a very familiar upscale location in the Tysons area. Massage was decent, though no were near CMT level. CBJ was very good, felt my self getting close so told her to put on the cover and she climbed aboard.
Overall service was good, no extra tip required, no upsell, but I doubt I would repeat.
-
06-10-21 11:24 #18957Senior Member

Posts: 439Kendall
The most that is available is b2 b slide, and a HJ. No oral of FS. Pricey for what you get, but she is a hottie.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 11:13 #18956Senior Member

Posts: 467I have not seen mint in probably 3-4 years and I got CBJ, so not new.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 10:29 #18955Senior Member

Posts: 179Mint off Colshire?
I've seen Thai Mint alot (not lately), I got some p2 p play but she never seemed interested in CBJ or BBBJ. Is this something new?
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 09:39 #18954Senior Member

Posts: 467The Barber shop had several girls, I also saw her there before she moved to Tysons.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 09:38 #18953Senior Member

Posts: 467Dumfries, in a small strip mall.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 22:23 #18952Senior Member

Posts: 66Mint
Yes Mint does oral but Mint was not the one I saw at the barber shop. The girl at barber shop was younger and was only in town for short period of time. Have always seen Mint at place off gallows.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 21:21 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 253Reviews indicate only HE. Anything else on the table?
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 18:19 #18950Senior Member

Posts: 86Does Mint offer oral a lot?
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 17:28 #18949Senior Member

Posts: 225Apple Woodbridge age
As I'm sure you know, it's difficult to be sure. But I'd guess in the mid-30 ties range. Breasts are natural and firm with great nipples. Belly is flat. And she has a good butt. If you see her I'd be interested in the number you'd pick.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
Rhino.
-
06-09-21 15:11 #18948Senior Member

Posts: 527Back in town
Looks like Kendall is back!
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/th...0/9806238.html
-
06-09-21 13:28 #18947Senior Member

Posts: 84June at Sun
Thanks for reminding me. That is the one negative that I inadvertently left out: Unlike Penny or Kim, she whispered her amount right after the flip (it was more than $80 for what I wanted, but her price was fair). She still had a very good attitude, so I didn't hold it against her. I'm sure she won't do that again now that she knows me.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
I agree that Penny is best. I went hoping to get her, but she was busy. I went back a week later to see her, but there was a 90-minute wait and I was pressed for time, so I ended up going down the parking lot to Care Therapy (that review today or tomorrow).













Reply With Quote




