Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 30808
-
06-10-21 14:42 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 311Google is your friend
https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/melani-macqueen
Originally Posted by Devour
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 14:23 #14127Senior Member

Posts: 70I'd guess 180.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 14:09 #14126Regular Member

Posts: 9Sophia / Gabriella or Brazilian agency
I had a awesome time with a pretty girl named Sophia not too long ago I went to where the gems usually are near the mall to see her. If anyone knows what happen to them or have the agency number send me a pm and I can send you some information that I have as well. Thank you very much. And if not someone send me the number for some good UTR or Hispanic we can trade information. I still have the number she was using but its possible they changed numbers.
Thanks fellas.
-
06-10-21 11:55 #14125Banned Member

Posts: 36Brazil Sabrina is back
Back at the airport. Not sure what digits because she gave me her personal digits. I am sure the ad will be posted.
Pit.
-
06-10-21 10:03 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 81She still looks good
See I didn't see her when she was "skinnier". I can tell you that she is thick in ALL the right places. She is no where near obese or anything like that.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 09:38 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 308Jessica fox
How much bigger? She use to be pretty slim to medium, so this new is distressingly.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 08:54 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 218New thread for Asian ads
An "Asian Ads" thread has now been added to RDU. Thank you for contributing!
So lets see if this thread can help us choose Asians better. We all know the ads use fake picks and that's ok. But anyone that has seen an Asian knows sometimes you get 50 year old Mammasan and other times a sweet 35 year old.
Recent visitors should post the basic information: approximate age, last 4 digits of the number, approximate weight, boob size and if real, attitude, etc. Plus any helpful information.
This will help others avoid a long drive only to turn around once the door opens.
-
06-10-21 07:49 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 561Do you have a link to share?
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 23:48 #14120Banned Member

Posts: 719[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
06-09-21 23:05 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 226What did she mean by "blank" Too full of semen?
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 18:59 #14118Senior Member

Posts: 74Paris
Visited this girl based on a recommendation and here's how it went. Send a text and quickly got a response back, we set up an appointment and off I go to arrive at one of the higher-end hotels. Knock on the door and get greeted by the girl in the picture! Real nice and sexy with her in nice bikini. She's a bit taller than I expected but she was wearing footlong heels when she greeted me (Which I don't mind at all! Does appear older than her pictures but none the less we get too it. Begin with some nice tease play, let's me play with huge honkers (They are fake but they were soft to touch), then she gives a nice boob job followed by CBJ. Without me asking she gets on top for a nice slow and paced CG. Ask for some DFK and happily delivers, with her really paying attention to the tongue. Go for some mish and see those milkers real nice and close. Puts her legs around me and gets into it. Switch to doggy and there she seems to have a bit of trouble as she pulls back a couple times, and when I pull out I see some blood on the rubber (I see why now). She explains she's about to enter her period so that's why there's blood. Because of this she starts to rush me a bit (I'm assuming since she wants to clean up asap) and I do my best to finish and clean up. She was really nice, limited English and even help clean me up. Bit of small talk and I go on my merry way. Overall good dream. Nice and talkative personality despite the language barrier, nice and slim but got some huge knockers and a decent ass. A bit rushed in the end but that's probably due her wanting to clean up the blood. I texted her later and says she up to date with her check ups and is clean for what it's worth. $150 hhr. She's near / on her period so just a heads up for you lads, but I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145
-
06-09-21 17:03 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 57Melani MacQueen
Saw Melani on her brief stop here. Met at an upscale location towards North Raleigh. Typical 2 call system and I was in her room. Did the 1 hour for $400. She's a tall blonde beauty with pale white skin, enhanced C cups, perfect ass and kitty. I had her sit on my face and dined right away then flipped her for 69. She then had me sit on the edge of the bed and throatfucked herself until I almost lost it. Went to mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl then had her finish me off BBBJCIM. It was actually kinda cool she cleaned me up with my cum still in her mouth. I know it's steep but for me it was worth it. Highly recommended.
-
06-09-21 09:50 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 1712Jessica Foxx
Finally gave in and saw Jessica Foxx. She's a great lady, but I had a different experience with her. She's everything everyone says. Very accommodating, very clean and sweet. But the chemistry was off for me. She's bigger in person, and well, there were other factors that just didn't click. If you're into older women that are on the larger side, and you have the chemistry, I'm sure you'll enjoy her. The whole banging my aunt thing just isn't why I, personally, do this. But each to their own.
-
06-09-21 07:29 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 1301It's Chapel Hill but the Red Roof off 15/501 used to take cash but you had to show an I'd. Major hotels aren't likely to let you do this though. Maybe consider Privacy.com I haven't used it but apparently you make anonymous debit cards that you can use for online transactions like booking a room. The other option would be calling hotels but the ones still taking cash are probably the ones you don't want to be in after the sun goes down or privately owned smaller hotels. FWIW it never hurts to call and ask if you can find a local number for the hotel. The other option is to check facebook and look for daily apartment / house rentals. Will probably be more than a hotel but you'll likely find people willing to take cash.
Originally Posted by TimmyYtt
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 00:32 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 74Ava aka the Real Baby
After countless attempts to see Ava I finally manage to see her. Sent a text and got a response about an hour later, and we begin texting with delays with each text but we finally manage to set something up. Arrive at a mid-end hotel and arrive to her room. Open the door to see the girl in the pictures. As always pictures are a bit misleading but she looked pretty on point with her pictures all nice and with makeup, but of course she was off a perc or something since was high as fuck. We begin to get comfortable and she had a great body, nice milkers and though I thought her butt was a bit bigger, it was pretty nice. She begins with a okish BBBJ, followed by CBJ which was a bit better. We go for some nice LFK and decide to DATY which wasn't fresh so I decided to go for some mish. Mish was nice and sensual and she really started to get into it, moaning and pulling her legs in. I flip her over and decided for some CG but get hit with the "I Can't / Do CG because "Blank" " this case being she was too full (I've heard everything at this point). So I decided for some doggy. Doggy was ok, she position herself in a way where I can't go all in so I just had to work what I had. We lay down and end off spooning which was the highlight of the session as she was really into it and was pretty sensual experience which made me quickly finish. We clean up, have some small talk and off I go. Overall good-ish dream. She was pretty chill and friendly but was definitely high on something. A bit limited on positions but was happy to tried different alternatives. Pretty girl but wish she was a bit more fresh in the kitty department. $200 hhr. Personally wasn't worth all the time and money trying to see this girl but hey I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/144063187537











Reply With Quote






