Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13318

    Amanda

    Sorry for late reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slee899  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Did you find her to be overweight? Reviews suggest she was more a spinner in the past but put on a few pounds during covid.
    She's pretty tall with a great body (not slim, but close enough). Far from overweight or spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    How old because a TER review said she's in her 30's, not 20's like her ad says.
    Not sure of the exact age. But as with any other K-agency ads, if you see 20's, just auto assume 30's LOL. I'd say around 30. But she looks cute and young.

  2. #13317
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I see they have a new girl: Yoyo. Funny name for a provider. Supposedly also Japanese. Has anybody seen her? I miss Mariko!
    I'm pretty sure she's Chinese as that's what's listed in her stats and what shows up when you go to the Pictures section. Her age looks promising. Probably mid to late 20's.

  3. #13316
    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, if you're like me and want the feeling of BBFS, but don't want to risk catching anything, use these.

    https://worldcondoms.com/collections...o-one-001-3box

    These things are so thin, you won't even realize you have something on. They claim to be the thinnest condom in the world (I don't know if that's true), but it seems to be based on my personal experience.
    This one is my favorite too! Not cheap, but worth to try.

  4. #13315

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    I did a half an hour for 160. Pretty GFE for that price range Included BBJ. Don't know if she rims but I don't think so because she didn't wash my ass very good in the shower. She is definitely not the girl in the pictures but she's cute. She has a humongous tattoo on her back and ass Which is kind of a turn off for me. She is thin with a pretty face. Neither her tits or her ass had much to grab onto unfortunately. She's Japanese.
    I see they have a new girl: Yoyo. Funny name for a provider. Supposedly also Japanese. Has anybody seen her? I miss Mariko!

  5. #13314

    Springfield Latinas

    Thanks guys for answering my questions. I think I recall seeing a review on Erotic Review stating that the fee had gone from 60/200 to 60/300. The pictures that they post look hot but I thought they were in Tysons Corner. I think Springfield is a bit too far for me to drive from Maryland and pay for some. I guess I will have to keep doing the chicks in DC / MD. I still envy you guys in DC / VA for the options / selections you have down there but you are paying for it. LOL.

  6. #13313

    Springfield Latinas

    Thanks guys for answering my questions. I think I recall seeing a review on Erotic Review stating that the fee had gone from 60/200 to 60/300. The pictures that they post look hot but I thought they were in Tysons Corner. I think Springfield is a bit too far for me to drive from Maryland and pay for some. I guess I will have to keep doing the chicks in DC / MD. I still envy you in DC / VA for the options / selections you have down there but you are paying for it. LOL.

  7. #13312

    LCS was OMG!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/63184105

    Saw Melissa today and she is 100% the chick in the pics. Really cute face, body was curvy and succulently soft. Rack was man-made but naturally soft to the touch and the ass, holy fuck balls!! I'm an ass lover and while I'm unsure if it was enhanced, that mofo was banging!

    All covered, nice BJ, great feeling, kitty, started in CG to mish and ended in hot dawg doggy. Between that ass, her laying forward phat tits pressed on the mattress, her sexy moans, and her gripping tightly on the sheets had me blowing a mad wad!! 80/120/200, I highly recommend! She leaves Saturday.

    Creepin.

  8. #13311
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    So ES has a hot new Brasileira at a hot new rate. $$$ 30 for hh and $$$ 80 for h!

    WTF! They're really testing what the market will pay! If mongers start parting ways with their summer vacation money and left-over stimulus cash, expect that to be the new standard rate!
    At first I was confused as to what ES was supposed to be, but then realized it was this.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=82

    Like bruuuuh, it's not even the first time Gaby has been with them. I already essentially stopped using them when they increased prices the first time. Except for Kiki and Sophie who remained at the old rates, anyway. Man, I miss Sophie.

    But naaaah, another increase on top of that? Guess I should be thankful I'll be inadvertently be saving more money LOL.

  9. #13310

    ES is taxing!

    So ES has a hot new Brasileira at a hot new rate. $$$ 30 for hh and $$$ 80 for h!

    WTF! They're really testing what the market will pay! If mongers start parting ways with their summer vacation money and left-over stimulus cash, expect that to be the new standard rate!

  10. #13309

    I do as well

    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience. Quick screening, hot curvy Latina but non-GFE. At $$ for hh and $$$ for h, was overpriced in my opinion. And that was on the low-end.
    I tried them once -a month or so back. Hot girl but its basic non-GFE for 1 Franklin and 3 Jacksons for 30 minutes. She had the audacity to ask for a tip afterwards. I still get texts from them but its not worth the trip IMO - unless you really have cash to burn and need to clear out the pipes.

  11. #13308

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    That outfit operates out of Springfield. There is screening, but if I remember right, it was just name, age, and race. I only ever went once, but didn't have trouble. Almost immediate replies via texting..

    I get the impression that most of the girls don't offer extras, but they're mostly super hot. Usually it's a pump and dump, all covered, unless you get lucky and one of them offers extras for a BBBJ.

    Don't expect any GFE though.
    I had a similar experience. Quick screening, hot curvy Latina but non-GFE. At $$ for hh and $$$ for h, was overpriced in my opinion. And that was on the low-end.

  12. #13307

    Meiko at MP

    I did a half an hour for 160. Pretty GFE for that price range Included BBJ. Don't know if she rims but I don't think so because she didn't wash my ass very good in the shower. She is definitely not the girl in the pictures but she's cute. She has a humongous tattoo on her back and ass Which is kind of a turn off for me. She is thin with a pretty face. Neither her tits or her ass had much to grab onto unfortunately. She's Japanese.

  13. #13306

    Freya at Club Paradise

    So, definitely her in the photos. Could really see it when she pulled her hair up for the shower, matched the photos of her in the knee high socks. Though I'd estimated as late 20's / early 30's. Like, 30 max though. Álso wish she had those knee high socks with her, but I digress.

    I arrived, was given the address and building and was let in by a gorgeous Korean wearing see hrough dress like lingerie. Greeted with dfk. Had the blue toast and a very soapy body to body rubbing shower, more dfk and shower preview BBBJ. Got out, dried off and layed down and she gave me a 15 minute cat bath. Her tongue went everywhere. Then she started a very sensual BBBJ. Unfortunately, also pretty toothy. Maybe I'm too girthy, but it was little painful at times.

    However, when it came time to put the cover on and rode cg? Damn, so tight. She had magic riding skills. I was done in around 5 minutes, been awhile since it was over that fast for me haha. Wish I could have sampled doggy or rcg. After I busted in the bag, we cuddled. Mostly in silence, but that was ok. Then she gave me a relaxing massage before we showered again and I left. Even did that karate chop thing all over at the end of the massage, it was somehow relaxing haha. She's here for around 3 weeks, I'd recommend her for her riding skills alone.

    230 for 45 min.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/blank

  14. #13305
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Guys I am interested in some Latinas in Tysons. I have tried contacting this group by phone and text and never get a response. Has anyone seen any of these ladies and was it worth it? How do I get in to see these chicks. Is there a screening process?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1951471

    Thanks for any help or suggestions in advance.
    That outfit operates out of Springfield. There is screening, but if I remember right, it was just name, age, and race. I only ever went once, but didn't have trouble. Almost immediate replies via texting..

    I get the impression that most of the girls don't offer extras, but they're mostly super hot. Usually it's a pump and dump, all covered, unless you get lucky and one of them offers extras for a BBBJ.

    Don't expect any GFE though.

  15. #13304
    Quote Originally Posted by Slee899  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Did you find her to be overweight? Reviews suggest she was more a spinner in the past but put on a few pounds during covid.
    I don't think she ever was a spinner as she's fairly tall (5'5"/5'6"). I can't speak to how she looked in the past, but during this tour, I wouldn't call her overweight. You only really see a bit of baby fat when she bends over and it's only about 5 lbs at that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape