Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 930 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7621
    I like that novel she labeled as her bio.

    Also, 175 $ for a strip tease. LOL Maybe if she was at least a 9.

    Wack.

  2. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by DomVicious  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'm finally getting some much needed time away from reality. I don't have anything to offer but was hoping someone has a nice UTR they'd be willing to share for a couple nights. I'm attempting to find an independent, fit spinner, 18-35, dark or red haired tan beauty with impeccable hygiene. I know, beggars can't be choosy, but Vegas is where fantasies are supposed to come true!

    I haven't had much luck with agencies in the past with fake ads and the old upsell trick, so I'm hoping someone is able to share a nice UTR girl. I'll treat her well. I'm a fit, clean cut guy and will be staying at a fairly nice spot.

    It would be a bonus if she communicated via email, but not necessary.

    Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks fellas.
    I have a recommendation. Don't come to Las Vegas for sex. It is not a sex destination. This bears repeating. The hobby is one of the worst in terms of high prices, ripoff and robberies, and general poor performance of providers. First of all most of the providers are lets say from a certain ethnic group. The other ones are invariably over 35 and very few are spinners, especially with the buffets opening up and the numerous fast food places and general lack of exercise in this state.

    Expect to bring a copy of your drivers license and utility bill just to see an over priced Korean girl for $300. And then if you want a white girl, you have a choice of BBW or over 40. And the ones who are younger will all be CBJ, or if they allow BBFS it is likely they will be on crank and have a boyfriend with a gun banging on the door to commit an armed robbery.

    The best place is not to come here hoping for an ideal provider because you will be disappointed. Come here if you like paying resort fees, if you like being able to gamble 24 hours a day, and if you like huge crowds of people not wearing masks who smoke constantly and cough on each other. One dude I saw recently in front of Caesars Palace even threw up whilst sitting down near the door and nobody noticed the pile of vomit. That is what you can look forward to in your visit.

  3. #7619

    Sexi lexi Monroe?

    Anyone know her? https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-monroe.

    She seems interesting but also a little loopy. The only review I could find was on TER but it was just a virtual show.

    Thanks!

  4. #7618

    Late July trip

    Guys, I'm finally getting some much needed time away from reality. I don't have anything to offer but was hoping someone has a nice UTR they'd be willing to share for a couple nights. I'm attempting to find an independent, fit spinner, 18-35, dark or red haired tan beauty with impeccable hygiene. I know, beggars can't be choosy, but Vegas is where fantasies are supposed to come true!

    I haven't had much luck with agencies in the past with fake ads and the old upsell trick, so I'm hoping someone is able to share a nice UTR girl. I'll treat her well. I'm a fit, clean cut guy and will be staying at a fairly nice spot.

    It would be a bonus if she communicated via email, but not necessary.

    Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks fellas.

  5. #7617

    95% of any asian ad, especially pro looking photos, are fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed that girl will not show up and whoever shows up will be from upsell city.
    Regardless of which city I travel to, it seems like that overwhelming majority of ads with asian women are fake. Especially when the photos look like they were professionally done or photoshopped / filtered. Like LvJanGun said, whoever shows will not be close to what the pictures showed and will want to upsell on everything.

  6. #7616

    Re: recommendations

    Man it's tough recently! I feel pd is all GPS and bad communication / no response. The only thing that's worked for me is the out of towners on tour. There's some names mentioned recently that I emailed today. If any answer, I'll post an update / review.

  7. #7615

    Read the forum

    Lots of good reviews here.

    I posted some, you can search for my user. My most recent and favorite due to her being so into it is Ronnie. I also see a girl who doesn't advertise any more, but still sees me, I can't give that info. I normally just see black chicks and Latinas, but most the Latina houses are down. Just see Ronnie, it will be a great decision if you like black girls and open to just about anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obietrice1981  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas tomorrow. Wanted to see what's a recommendation. I will appreciate and hopefully can exchange favor sometime. Thanks.
    .

  8. #7614

    Vegas

    Visiting Vegas tomorrow. Wanted to see what's a recommendation. I will appreciate and hopefully can exchange favor sometime. Thanks.

  9. #7613
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBoy904  [View Original Post]
    I sent a deposit $40 and stop responding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/63100770
    Make sure you drop a comment on alligator about your experience (though I noticed that the moderator on that site is a simp who doesn't allow negative comments even if they are tempered and truthful).

    I noticed that they do allow negative reviews so definitely write one about this cow.

  10. #7612

    Agency ad

    Guaranteed that girl will not show up and whoever shows up will be from upsell city.

  11. #7611

    Never send money before seeing the lady

    Thanks for the report and the heads up.

    Never send money ahead of time. You will never get anything for it.

    Now think about the fact that if 10 mongers do that day she makes $400.00.

    There are a lot of options in Vegas that will not take your money up front.

    Good luck and stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBoy904  [View Original Post]
    I sent a deposit $40 and stop responding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/63100770

  12. #7610

  13. #7609

    Visiting this week: spinner incall recs

    Hey everyone, I'm visiting Wednesday evening from Louisville. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for incall girls under 30, body type preferably spinners to a some meat, definitely no BBWs. Also preferably close to either the strip or a dispensary. Anyone fit the bill that hosts, can't bring them back to the hotel unfortunately.

  14. #7608

    Stay away

    I sent a deposit $40 and stop responding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/63100770

  15. #7607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Seen their ads on tryst for a bit but can't find much on her. Wondered if anyone's seen either of them https://tryst.link/escort/tammayb.

    or this one, https://tryst.link/escort/breezieb
    Have her Facebook Page if you want the link let me know in PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape