Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 492 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272402134660

    Does anyone have any intel on Lexi? Got a text about two weeks ago. She was local. But didn't give really any details. She claims in meeting.

    For roses but also posts wanting something in advance from new people. Kind of weird.
    Location Hotel totally a scam.

  2. #3969

    Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this girl recently?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128

    I see her ads all the time so someone must have. But she doesn't list a name in her ad so it's impossible to search for a review.

    Any experiences?

    Rare chances to see young and small on STG so I'm hoping she's the real deal.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7524174-306815

    Google the phone number. There are pages of reviews on her.

  3. #3968

    Lexi Intel?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272402134660

    Does anyone have any intel on Lexi? Got a text about two weeks ago. She was local. But didn't give really any details. She claims in meeting.

    For roses but also posts wanting something in advance from new people. Kind of weird.

  4. #3967

    Who gives the best head on stg currently

    When Claire was around see was good but since she retired. Who on stg gives the best head. I've tried a very but all were sub par.

  5. #3966

    This Holyoke girl?

    Anyone visited this girl recently?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/437732770128

    I see her ads all the time so someone must have. But she doesn't list a name in her ad so it's impossible to search for a review.

    Any experiences?

    Rare chances to see young and small on STG so I'm hoping she's the real deal.

  6. #3965

    Any experience with her?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/797248567823

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Haven't been with any girl that's petite unfortunately so hopefully this breaks the cycle.

  7. #3964

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Also, can't he track it if its already registered to him.
    Only if it is on. Once it is off, it is on its way to South America to hack his info.

  8. #3963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hope it was your burner phone! Call the carrier and report it. They'll kill the phone so it can't ever be used again.
    Also, can't he track it if its already registered to him.

  9. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/786465097957

    Thief.

    I did an outcall, with this one turned away for 20 seconds and she stole my phone and was gone before I realized it was missing.
    Hope it was your burner phone! Call the carrier and report it. They'll kill the phone so it can't ever be used again.

  10. #3961

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomCaseFile  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she goes by Scarlet Ella Rose on tryst and * heard some bad things earlier in this thread so was just surprised by the positive review.
    I try not to read into a lot comments. Everyone is different. She has told me a couple of horror stories dealing with different men.

  11. #3960

    Stole my phone

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/786465097957

    Thief.

    I did an outcall, with this one turned away for 20 seconds and she stole my phone and was gone before I realized it was missing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjyymdczmdawymqznzblmdu3mzizzgy5mziyztblzdiynju5odu.jpg.jpeg‎   tnze0mzm3zmq2yzeymtniytuwzwu2otgwmte3n2nmy2y4nzllntu.jpg.jpeg‎   tmza2mte0yzu3yjazmzmwzmu3mdfizjljzwjmotk0zjq4odhkmty.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #3959
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....6/872430811689

    I suggested she update her ad to indicate that a deposit is required. So far she hasn't done so.
    And she won't. It says just cash. Still. She's fake. Hiding the fact of the deposit is to drum up traffic. I could google her pics but that's a waste of time in this case. Her profile or write up is laughable for someone on STG.

  13. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    First one ghosted me twice.

    Second one has ads in different cities, so I'd guess fake.
    1st one is legit. Unfortunately she is a big user. If you are still interested, you will have to try again.

  14. #3957

    Robyn from Georgia = deposit required

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....6/872430811689

    I suggested she update her ad to indicate that a deposit is required. So far she hasn't done so.

  15. #3956

    Two girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyspf  [View Original Post]
    I see these two girls on STG a lot but they have no names and I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    First chick from Windsor Locks: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/757799006086.

    Second chick from Springfield: https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/784453508189.

    Can't find any reviews. Anyone have any info?
    First one ghosted me twice.

    Second one has ads in different cities, so I'd guess fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape