Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 888 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6048

    Couldn't agree more

    I was able to visit her yesterday. One of the best visits I've had with any provider. Very nice and I agree that she looks even better in person. Treat her well but she will definitely be my go to for a while.

    Stay safe gentleman.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.

  2. #6047

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    She posted yesterday on STG. So I'm guessing she is back in the Game. HC.

  3. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    I saw her last week. As far as I know she isn't visiting the Grey Bar Inn.

  4. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    Funny you asked. She actually texted me today. Saying she was sorry she hasn't responded to me. So guess she is back.

  5. #6044
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Are these all the same person?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/664000815329

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/955287000229

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/364626846874

    I've been iffy on this one based on all the different posts, but I'll take your word for it.
    Yes I believe so. She has a 2nd girl staying with her also. Also available. You be very happy.

  6. #6043

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a message. Mailbox is full. Was hoping you could share some more details (menu, price range, etc.) Feel free to send info privately if you feel more comfortable that way.

    Thanks in advance.
    I just texted her today. She seems sweet and responsive over text. Her donation is 100/150/220, so pretty reasonable.

  7. #6042

    Where's Ella?

    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?

  8. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.
    Are these all the same person?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/664000815329

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/955287000229

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/364626846874

    I've been iffy on this one based on all the different posts, but I'll take your word for it.

  9. #6040
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.
    Tried to send you a message. Mailbox is full. Was hoping you could share some more details (menu, price range, etc.) Feel free to send info privately if you feel more comfortable that way.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #6039

    Search

    Try out the brand new search function, it's amazing!

    She has several reviews here, mostly good as I recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Intel on this provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/039019968471

  11. #6038

    Anyone seen this girl yet?

    Any intel in this one or should I toftt?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/508737775711

  12. #6037

    Almond Delight

    Great head game and amazing tits. I recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Intel on this provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/039019968471

  13. #6036

    STG Skyler

    Had a dream with a Skyler. Defiantly can just call her up and get a meeting. Took a few days to get it all squared away. Supper shy at first, but she's worth the time imo. Great tits and super tight. Took care of me the whole time. Only con was she was coming down from being high, so there's that aspect but it didn't really interfere with the fun.

  14. #6035

    Provider

    Does anyone have Intel on this provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/039019968471

  15. #6034

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by SFred1  [View Original Post]
    Saw the little bug yesterday. Needs some work done but was a steal. Said she was heading to 2 different places to bring a couple of girlfriends to visit the upstate.
    Did she happen to say where or mention names? I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Horse Girl Kris again and again and again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape