Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13012

    Nadia. Chocolate Dream or Nightmare?

    Hey guys,

    Any info on this chocolate hottie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/62793894

    She had a long ad history dating back to early February but no reviews. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #13011

    All look fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel350;5390008[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/63194005[/URL]#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63195318

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63196177

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63179857

    This girls look to good the last one maybe real.
    The bottom line, look how they spelled Bearss avenue.

  3. #13010

  4. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by BradentonBob  [View Original Post]
    3 out of 5, most likely can find. All 5? Wow, what a find that would be!
    In that case BBBJ, no candy issue and young only.

  5. #13008

    You are almost after a unicorn!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeetRan  [View Original Post]
    Cause Genesis is out of town, I am looking for a new regular. Just need to be young, no candy issue, have BBBJ and may be GFE in brandon area.

    Do you guys have any recommendations for me?

    Thanks in advance.
    3 out of 5, most likely can find. All 5? Wow, what a find that would be!

  6. #13007

    Looking for a new regular

    Cause Genesis is out of town, I am looking for a new regular. Just need to be young, no candy issue, have BBBJ and may be GFE in brandon area.

    Do you guys have any recommendations for me?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #13006

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63131098#.

    Looks great, and pickings are slim up north compared to the beaches and ST. So I was excited to see this one, if it's real.
    She is a ok provider type were YMMV everything is covered not a repeater for me.

  8. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63131098#.

    Looks great, and pickings are slim up north compared to the beaches and ST. So I was excited to see this one, if it's real.
    She worked in the Tampa area for a while. She has a Les partner and a dog at the time. Service was OK as I recall. I did a review on her when she was in the Westshore area.

  9. #13004

    Sorry for confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    How did you have a similar time but totally diff experience?.
    I was refering to her being hard to get in touch with. However once I got to her apartment things went better for me then in his example. Very good BBBJ, was attentive, etc.

    But she is a bit thicker than her pics, and I probably won't repeat.

  10. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    I pass down neb and fletcher about 11:00 and saw her laying in the center divide and seemed to be in distress. Circled back to render aid. I then notices her bf standing on sidewalk watch her lay there and cry. I'm not a fan she acts like a cold dead fish. I was just really concerned about her well being. So I decided to call Ems.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/62780189
    Looks like she drew too much attention to herself and they scooped her up on 121st.

  11. #13002

    Summer / Khandy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63134216

    Its been a while since I saw her and decided to see her again. Wow, everything is still awesome. If I lived in that area I would see her a lot.

    BBBJ / CFS a real squirter. Skills are awesome. No bullshit like a lot of the gals out there.

  12. #13001

    Anyone know Nicole?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63131098#.

    Looks great, and pickings are slim up north compared to the beaches and ST. So I was excited to see this one, if it's real.

  13. #13000

    I dunno.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRide77  [View Original Post]
    Can you define, in distress? What happened?
    Laying in the median of a road? And an uncaring dick watching her cry? He probably put her there.

    Those add up to a little distress.

  14. #12999

  15. #12998

    In distress Lia

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    I pass down neb and fletcher about 11:00 and saw her laying in the center divide and seemed to be in distress. Circled back to render aid. I then notices her bf standing on sidewalk watch her lay there and cry. I'm not a fan she acts like a cold dead fish. I was just really concerned about her well being. So I decided to call Ems.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/62780189
    Can you define, in distress? What happened?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape