Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 1511
-
06-19-21 23:17 #551Senior Member

Posts: 67Can confirm age is approx 5 years older than photos but looks close enough. Small boobs.
Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd
[View Original Post]
Tomorrow is last day— I recommend! LFK, light daty, bbj, cfs.
-
06-18-21 08:23 #550Senior Member

Posts: 5229At 400 bills, you could find someone better known on Eros and probably less screening info required. The Tryst site can be dodgy and less professional. Certainly GFE and perhaps pse should be available.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-17-21 23:48 #549Senior Member

Posts: 69Nancy at Olita
Can anyone who visited her confirm her age and body shape? I read two posts at the Hartford section that provided contradictory information. One says she has big boots. The other says she has small boots. She look a bit old in her photos so I was wondering if she looks even older in person? Thanks!
-
06-15-21 20:35 #548Regular Member

Posts: 4Exit 6
Went to try to Asians at Exit a little while ago despite hearing some bad reviews on here. They were terrible as other members reported on here. The first time was ok. A late 40's lady is cheap lingerie that was basically a starfish. You were free to do whatever you wanted. The second time was this "pan faced" woman in her 40's. 0/10 would not repeat. Unprofessional and will not stop texting and calling my burner through her various virtual phones. Pictures do not line up with the ads at all. YMMV.
-
06-10-21 14:17 #547Senior Member

Posts: 73What was the damage in total if you don't mind me asking? I've always been interested but they are difficult to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by Microscope
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 10:30 #546Senior Member

Posts: 36Checking out her pictures I have seen them posted on STG before. So I doubt it's actually her first week on the job but I have no direct experiences with her. If you give it a spin let us know how it handles.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 17:08 #545Senior Member

Posts: 121She's Rachel
There is a very recent report in the Bridgeport forum. See review #1200.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
-
06-09-21 14:37 #544Senior Member

Posts: 247Christina Delgado
Very very interested in this one. Asks for a decent amount of screening info but has no reviews. When I spoke with her last week she told me it was literally her 1st week on the job!
Hesitant to pull the trigger at 400/ hr without any intel. Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/christysdogsandcars
-
06-09-21 14:34 #543Senior Member

Posts: 247Anyone?
Looking for info on this one, seems fairly new. Moves from Norwalk to Stamford, posts in Bridgeport section.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/960786304528
-
06-09-21 12:46 #542Senior Member

Posts: 111Sorry, I inadvertently posted this in Stamford rather than Hartford. I had a Monday appointment with Amara but she was a no call no show. I haven't yet seen Nancy. Juliette was good but probably not a repeat. Mel's a winner, I see that she's moving to New Haven today.
Originally Posted by Ard6205
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 21:53 #541Senior Member

Posts: 192Saw Juliette really odd experience. She was one of the hottest natural girl's you'll ever meet. CBJ which was ok and she took my dick and guided it in for way too long not allowing me to fully thrust. But she claimed to love it and had such a fun flirty personality. Idk I liked her but the sex was weird.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 15:21 #540Senior Member

Posts: 121Amara
Amara Steele is an enigma. Has anyone actually seen her? I text her, she texts back. When it gets to setting a firm time, she ghosts.
Originally Posted by Ard6205
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 23:04 #539Senior Member

Posts: 96Could you DM these with exception of Amara? Need to find a new regular in the area.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 11:09 #538Senior Member

Posts: 111Nancy?
So did you welcome Nancy to town?
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
I'm looking at today's menu and need some help choosing between Nancy, revisiting Mel, Amara Steele, and TB's newest, Juliette.
-
06-03-21 23:23 #537Senior Member

Posts: 170Asian at stamford la quinta
Was terrified to see grl hosting with asian ad. A pan sized face, height nearly 5 ft. Age around 50.
https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...4/155664529254
I was in & out in 5 seconds.
Would never ever go for this host.









Reply With Quote




