Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 887 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6035

    Not Cake Pop

    This redhead is NOT related to lollipop and lolly has no info on her. Just wanted to clear this up as my inbox is full with this question.

  2. #6034

    Couldn't agree more

    I was able to visit her yesterday. One of the best visits I've had with any provider. Very nice and I agree that she looks even better in person. Treat her well but she will definitely be my go to for a while.

    Stay safe gentleman.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.

  3. #6033

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    She posted yesterday on STG. So I'm guessing she is back in the Game. HC.

  4. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    I saw her last week. As far as I know she isn't visiting the Grey Bar Inn.

  5. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    Funny you asked. She actually texted me today. Saying she was sorry she hasn't responded to me. So guess she is back.

  6. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Are these all the same person?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/664000815329

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/955287000229

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/364626846874

    I've been iffy on this one based on all the different posts, but I'll take your word for it.
    Yes I believe so. She has a 2nd girl staying with her also. Also available. You be very happy.

  7. #6029

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a message. Mailbox is full. Was hoping you could share some more details (menu, price range, etc.) Feel free to send info privately if you feel more comfortable that way.

    Thanks in advance.
    I just texted her today. She seems sweet and responsive over text. Her donation is 100/150/220, so pretty reasonable.

  8. #6028

    Where's Ella?

    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?

  9. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.
    Are these all the same person?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/664000815329

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/955287000229

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/364626846874

    I've been iffy on this one based on all the different posts, but I'll take your word for it.

  10. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.
    Tried to send you a message. Mailbox is full. Was hoping you could share some more details (menu, price range, etc.) Feel free to send info privately if you feel more comfortable that way.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #6025

    Search

    Try out the brand new search function, it's amazing!

    She has several reviews here, mostly good as I recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Intel on this provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/039019968471

  12. #6024

    Anyone seen this girl yet?

    Any intel in this one or should I toftt?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/508737775711

  13. #6023

    Almond Delight

    Great head game and amazing tits. I recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Intel on this provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/039019968471

  14. #6022

    STG Skyler

    Had a dream with a Skyler. Defiantly can just call her up and get a meeting. Took a few days to get it all squared away. Supper shy at first, but she's worth the time imo. Great tits and super tight. Took care of me the whole time. Only con was she was coming down from being high, so there's that aspect but it didn't really interfere with the fun.

  15. #6021

    Provider

    Does anyone have Intel on this provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/039019968471

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape