Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 887 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBig1981  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with a Skyler. Defiantly can just call her up and get a meeting. Took a few days to get it all squared away. Supper shy at first, but she's worth the time imo. Great tits and super tight. Took care of me the whole time. Only con was she was coming down from being high, so there's that aspect but it didn't really interfere with the fun.
    Wish she could clean up her teeth, that's the only downside for me.

  2. #6038

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    This lady is not Cake Pop or Snooki. I have no info on her other than that.
    I don't understand how people can fall for these obvious scam's I did a Google search and found this ad posted in five other cities across the country, and on a couple of porn sites. Took two minutes. Much quicker than coming her and asking another member.

  3. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Any intel in this one or should I toftt?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/508737775711
    This is a scam, don't waste your time brother.

  4. #6036

    No info

    This lady is not Cake Pop or Snooki. I have no info on her other than that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210609-131440_(1).jpg‎  

  5. #6035

    Not Cake Pop

    This redhead is NOT related to lollipop and lolly has no info on her. Just wanted to clear this up as my inbox is full with this question.

  6. #6034

    Couldn't agree more

    I was able to visit her yesterday. One of the best visits I've had with any provider. Very nice and I agree that she looks even better in person. Treat her well but she will definitely be my go to for a while.

    Stay safe gentleman.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.

  7. #6033

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    She posted yesterday on STG. So I'm guessing she is back in the Game. HC.

  8. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    I saw her last week. As far as I know she isn't visiting the Grey Bar Inn.

  9. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?
    Funny you asked. She actually texted me today. Saying she was sorry she hasn't responded to me. So guess she is back.

  10. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Are these all the same person?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/664000815329

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/955287000229

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/364626846874

    I've been iffy on this one based on all the different posts, but I'll take your word for it.
    Yes I believe so. She has a 2nd girl staying with her also. Also available. You be very happy.

  11. #6029

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a message. Mailbox is full. Was hoping you could share some more details (menu, price range, etc.) Feel free to send info privately if you feel more comfortable that way.

    Thanks in advance.
    I just texted her today. She seems sweet and responsive over text. Her donation is 100/150/220, so pretty reasonable.

  12. #6028

    Where's Ella?

    Anyone know Ella's status?. Saw her about a month ago. Now she isn't posting. Is she back at the Grey Bar Inn?

  13. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.
    Are these all the same person?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/664000815329

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/955287000229

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/364626846874

    I've been iffy on this one based on all the different posts, but I'll take your word for it.

  14. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.
    Tried to send you a message. Mailbox is full. Was hoping you could share some more details (menu, price range, etc.) Feel free to send info privately if you feel more comfortable that way.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #6025

    Search

    Try out the brand new search function, it's amazing!

    She has several reviews here, mostly good as I recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Intel on this provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/039019968471

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape