Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,426 to 19,440 of 44227
-
06-08-21 18:38 #24802Senior Member

Posts: 168Kate
Still there, but I don't think she still works in the rooms, just MMS.
Originally Posted by HanceHyatt2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 17:46 #24801Regular Member

Posts: 24So I did try this place out. According to RM, it's called AA Massage?
Originally Posted by Roody12
[View Original Post]
It was just an average 40/40 AMP with an HE, I would go to Bamboo for better massage and teasing / HE.
-
06-08-21 17:44 #24800Regular Member

Posts: 24How's her English skill?
Originally Posted by Bboc68
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 17:30 #24799Senior Member

Posts: 89You know what days she works? Always wanted to try this place.
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 17:16 #24798Senior Member

Posts: 377Search
My recollection is that searching for 2 or 3 character strings in this app doesn't work. Hint. Try searching for Fish & Chips.
Originally Posted by IndieBoi
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 16:09 #24797Senior Member

Posts: 109I started in my early 20's fresh out of the teens and I had practically no money those days. Just skip a few starbucks trips here and there and you'll be able to have periodic fun. Work out your finances and budget. Save 20 bucks here and there. You'll be good.
Originally Posted by SdSoonSil
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 15:37 #24796Senior Member

Posts: 59Fucked up
I just saw Co Co from F&C. Smelly twat, laid there. Basically a fish. Would massage me for 2 minutes, then disappear for 5 minutes. After the 3rd cycle of her doing this, I decided I had enough and walked out. Definitely not worth it. My first experience. Next time I'll be smarter and ask to check out the ladies first.
-
06-08-21 14:33 #24795Regular Member

Posts: 9One of my all time favs
She is one of my all time favs. I tapped that a few times a couple of years ago. She would make out, give BBBJ, 69, Dine on her starfish. Took me a few trips but I did CFS a few times. We had good chemistry. Now that I am single again I need to go see her.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 14:10 #24794Regular Member

Posts: 9Cypress area MP's
I just moved back to this area. I have gone to New Spa, I think that's the name in Cypress. Only HJ and she showed the girls. I have done this twice. She won't do anymore.
Anyone have recommendations for a place in Cypress or nearby that does more than that? I used to go to Cypress Spa but every time I call there's no answer and looked closed.
Any help would be great!
-
06-08-21 13:42 #24793Regular Member

Posts: 2F&c
Where is this F&C?
Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 13:30 #24792Regular Member

Posts: 2Biothereapy
Anyone know what happen to Kate?
Wondering if in lake forest.
-
06-08-21 13:27 #24791Senior Member

Posts: 146Bad experience (OC Massage in Laguna Hills)
This is probably one of the worst experience in my 10 year career. I walked in and picked the only person (Lin / Lynn?) available. She proceeded to give a bad (elbow) massage. When the show began, she had no interest in giving.
Pleasure and started jack hammering my junior. 30 seconds in I told her to slow down and be gentle. She then slowed down for a bit. But 10 seconds later she would start jack hammering my junior again. She doesn't understand English, I get it. But I don't understand why she would slow down then start pulling my junior again. At that point my junior was hurting a bit. It was frustrating and not enjoyable at all. I am glad I only did 30 minutes ($40 house). I wanted to give her $20 tips but she asked for more. I gave her $10 more before I left. Stay away.
-
06-08-21 13:20 #24790Senior Member

Posts: 146I started at the same age as you but in NYC. You just need to work hard and focus on creating wealth.
Originally Posted by SdSoonSil
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 13:15 #24789Senior Member

Posts: 146Everybody is well trained there. Linda is my favorite. Her boobs are a litter bigger vs. The other popular providers.
Originally Posted by Ab813
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 12:48 #24788Regular Member

Posts: 8Are you sure? It's been a while but I think they are real. If they are not, maybe it's only because she had cloned herself and she wanted to prop them up more. But they had to be a good size from the start. She ha great Latin features which look good in the dark but when the lights come on you notice she's in her 50's. But the body is like 40's.
Originally Posted by MrJd1986
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




