Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,861 to 19,875 of 41267
-
06-08-21 13:06 #21407Senior Member

Posts: 256Lainey
She goes by Lainey or Laney. Never saw her but have never seen a good review.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 12:00 #21406Senior Member

Posts: 522Layla
Have anyone seen or heard from Layla recently?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/443514532313
-
06-08-21 11:46 #21405Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone??
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/651739030872
No name to associate. I THINK I've seen her pics before.
-
06-08-21 10:54 #21404Senior Member

Posts: 43She's good
Saw her a year ago. She's a traveling provider, so she'll be out of town for weeks at a time but she was not only nice but no candy use. Lives in a decent neighborhood. As soon as the transaction was completed she got down and started topping off. Not as vocal as I would like but she does enjoy it. Hit from the back and blew in the bag after 20 minutes of pounding. I'd say at least a 7.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 08:41 #21403Senior Member

Posts: 554She's been reviewed plenty of times. One even from me. Use to be a sure thing, but last review I saw on her wasn't good at all. She will do anything for a price. She's know for having a nice ass and Greek is definitely the way wt her.
Originally Posted by HoseSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 08:38 #21402Senior Member

Posts: 412San Marco Peach
Trying to see this one, so far no answer. Anybody tried out yet.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/039223744967
-
06-08-21 08:17 #21401Senior Member

Posts: 288Seriously WTF
Been quoted for QVs the last few days by various providers. 100 and 120 and even 150. Did I miss a global price increase?
-
06-08-21 07:56 #21400Senior Member

Posts: 134I would not recommend putting anymore personal information than needed out there. Paid sites are the main reason driving up cost for consumer and provider. Back page was banned and Craigslist was harassed all due to their free and open nature. We all miss the good old backpage days!
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
And your personal info is never safe once it is on the web.
-
06-08-21 07:40 #21399Senior Member

Posts: 119P411
Not sure there is a workaround.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
I've been a member of P411 for about 8 years and never had a problem. For me, they asked for more than the norm —more than renting an apartment! In places like NYC and bigger cities, it makes booking a snap with high quality providers. The pickings in Jax are slim, but providers like Venus Fury would give discounts if booked thru P411.
-
06-08-21 00:21 #21398Senior Member

Posts: 188Cat currently on Monument
Good morning brethren, I plan on contacting this cutie when I get back to town on Wednesday. Anybody have intel? If I TOFTT I'll be sure to report. Thanks!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/049028561566
M2JjZmRmY2ExNWZmOTZhZjc2Mw.jpg[/URL]
-
06-07-21 22:05 #21397Senior Member

Posts: 266I wish I could
I would be game for a P411 account and some quality girls, the issue I have is they require you to put your real info (name and place of work). If anyone knows a way around this feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by HeadRooster
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 21:29 #21396Senior Member

Posts: 1061Cat $hit
Yeah had this weird dream of setting something up with her. Got there entered the house and cats EVERYWHERE. Then the smell hit me, it didn't smell like shit. It was shit. I took a grand total of 5 steps in that house before I did the "I forgot my wallet" routine and bounced.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 21:14 #21395Senior Member

Posts: 134[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-07-21 20:48 #21394Regular Member

Posts: 17Airport- & the left side of the road
It's been a while since I've seen the left side of the road.
Has anyone seen Brandy? Quoted 80/120/160 Mario Coins.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/135379319232
-
06-07-21 17:38 #21393Senior Member

Posts: 176More likely, she's doesn't have any problems with aa. Instead, her boyfriend is AA and doesn't want any competition.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





