Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #8411

    Virtual Card

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I'm only using Tor, because I can't even login to the site, using my regular VPN.

    So with your virtual card, do you assign your name and address to the card when you register it? I had a Walmart prepaid card like this, at one point in the past.
    Yes you buy it and then when you claim it you fill in all of the information you want. I don't enter anything real. I also get a notice when I use the card on the site that they may not be able to process it, but at least so far the Visas from giftcards.com have all gone through without a hitch.

  2. #8410

    Pocketliana

    Has anyone talked to this one before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d593a...f-0573e3a72bc6

  3. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by Machintosh  [View Original Post]
    There are different types of prepaid cards. It's likely failing a Bank Issuer check.
    When I entered the number, a message came up that they don't accept prepaid cards, so it would probably fail. So at least they gave a warning. But not that the entire account would be immediately suspended. Oh well, I will keep trying to figure something out. But I'm not giving them my real name and address, no matter what. If I can never get a membership on there again, I guess I will survive.

  4. #8408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its your IP address. Are you using the same email you got banned with? I'm not sure what they use as a primary key on their website for profiles but I think it would be the email. Get a VPN. Are they taking the money when you get suspended immediately?

    I never use my real name on websites like these as the display name. However for credit cards of course you have to put your real name and billing address.
    The primary key is the user's memberID found in all URLs. There are different types of prepaid cards. It's likely failing a Bank Issuer check.

  5. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its your IP address. Are you using the same email you got banned with? I'm not sure what they use as a primary key on their website for profiles but I think it would be the email. Get a VPN. Are they taking the money when you get suspended immediately?

    I never use my real name on websites like these as the display name. However for credit cards of course you have to put your real name and billing address.
    Of course I'm not using the same email address. I use a different protonmail.com email, for most everything.

    And they don't charge my prepaid card. It is rejected, and then the email comes immediately that the account is suspended.

    And no, of course you don't have to put your real name and billing address for prepaid credit cards. I do that often, and just make up a name and address, and it works on many, many sites for many purchases. It used to work on SA as well, but no longer.

  6. #8406
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I have been buying a virtual card from giftcards.com and using a fake name. I'm not using Tor either.
    I'm only using Tor, because I can't even login to the site, using my regular VPN.

    So with your virtual card, do you assign your name and address to the card when you register it? I had a Walmart prepaid card like this, at one point in the past.

  7. #8405

    Same Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyDrop  [View Original Post]
    Just means she's a UTR at best, a straight up pro most likely.
    That's what I thought. It says she's visiting so she's either a straight up pro or she is a scammer. Just wondered if anyone had successfully contacted her.

  8. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    She states she won't do a meeting to see if there is interest, which I take as she expects to get paid from the start. That's an instant deal breaker for me.
    Just means she's a UTR at best, a straight up pro most likely.

  9. #8403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I got banned awhile back from SA, and trying to make a new account. But every time I try to pay, with prepaid credit card, my account gets suspended immediately. Are you guys using your real name for your account, and credit card in your name?

    I am also using Tor, so that could be part of the problem, and maybe I will try it from Starbucks wifi or similar, but frustrating that I can't see to make a new account and give them my $$.
    Maybe its your IP address. Are you using the same email you got banned with? I'm not sure what they use as a primary key on their website for profiles but I think it would be the email. Get a VPN. Are they taking the money when you get suspended immediately?

    I never use my real name on websites like these as the display name. However for credit cards of course you have to put your real name and billing address.

  10. #8402

    No First Meetups

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobt45  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one pop up and wonder if she's TGTBT or if she's a pro. Any Intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c271e...d-3728d20c7ace

    Bob.
    She states she won't do a meeting to see if there is interest, which I take as she expects to get paid from the start. That's an instant deal breaker for me.

  11. #8401

    Gift Card

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I got banned awhile back from SA, and trying to make a new account. But every time I try to pay, with prepaid credit card, my account gets suspended immediately. Are you guys using your real name for your account, and credit card in your name?

    I am also using Tor, so that could be part of the problem, and maybe I will try it from Starbucks wifi or similar, but frustrating that I can't see to make a new account and give them my $$.
    I have been buying a virtual card from giftcards.com and using a fake name. I'm not using Tor either.

  12. #8400

    Sa

    I have the same problem.

  13. #8399

    New one

    Saw this one pop up and wonder if she's TGTBT or if she's a pro. Any Intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c271e...d-3728d20c7ace

    Bob.

  14. #8398
    I got banned awhile back from SA, and trying to make a new account. But every time I try to pay, with prepaid credit card, my account gets suspended immediately. Are you guys using your real name for your account, and credit card in your name?

    I am also using Tor, so that could be part of the problem, and maybe I will try it from Starbucks wifi or similar, but frustrating that I can't see to make a new account and give them my $$.

  15. #8397

    I can tell.

    She will be hitting you up nonstop for this bill or that bill. Screw it, I don't want or need that headache. Much better options out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Tall, thick, and definitely dtf. Lives outside Athens. Met her for meet greet. Nice girl, but little too needy for me. Jammed up by covid. Asked for money at meet for electric bill. Said no. Only when we met for fun, which she was willing to do next day. Think honestly she needs the sugar and will do whatever it takes to get help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape