Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 32178
-
06-07-21 20:38 #18918Senior Member

Posts: 140Rec
If you're looking for extra's check the Maryland Board.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for a good massage any place in Virginia will satisfy.
If you're looking for a hot, young. Then wake up from your dream, this place is where pro's retire.
-
06-07-21 18:39 #18917Senior Member

Posts: 384120 for hh, 200 for an hr. Extras, if any are to be had, vary girl to girl.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:01 #18916Senior Member

Posts: 264You can disregard my PM about DT then However, could anyone tell me what's the usual damage at DT?
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 14:52 #18915Senior Member

Posts: 92Refs for AMP in Dc area
Hey guys, coming to DC tomorrow and was looking for recs on good Asian massage places with extras offered, thanks!
-
06-07-21 14:48 #18914Senior Member

Posts: 140Kattie
Looks like KKs cute niece is back doing massages as I just saw an ad for a 4 hand with her and kk. I confirmed it is indeed her. I remember getting a 4 hand from Kattie and her friend many years ago and no HE unfortunately. I never received any sort of HE from Kattie and told it is not an option. Anyone else have better luck?
-
06-07-21 13:35 #18913Senior Member

Posts: 95ST, not DT
No, it's ST's verification process I had trouble with. They wouldn't take any of my references. DT was easy, I just mentioned that I heard about them through here and theeroticreview.
Originally Posted by Atanion
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 13:34 #18912Senior Member

Posts: 264I don't think there's much more at Seven Therapy to be had. However, I've been pleased with the massage and the standard ending during my visits. If anyone is wondering, it's Suite #P for the address.
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 13:14 #18911Senior Member

Posts: 48BT MILF Intel
Any intel on a current indy BT MILF, preferably Asian or lat. Who does BBJ COT / CIM? NOVA or S. MD, PM pour favor.
-
06-07-21 12:55 #18910Senior Member

Posts: 141Verification Process
What's the verification process? I'll be in the DC / Virginia area in a few weeks, and I'd enjoy giving DT a try if one of the girls does FS on the first encounter and the verification process isn't too difficult.
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 11:17 #18909Senior Member

Posts: 179Baltimore ACS
Hey,
Originally Posted by LegendX
[View Original Post]
I saw a sweet Viet in Baltimore last Thursday, can't find advert but it was at the extended stay near BWI.
-
06-07-21 10:56 #18908Senior Member

Posts: 103Seven in FC
Went to Seven near home depot. Saw Kay says she is new just came from NY. Short provider with smaller top (which I prefer) asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft I opted for hard and got a so so massage but hard pressure lot of towel cover and when removed no oil. On the flip I did get her to remove top but ended with happy ending only. Did not offer more if I repeat so I doubt I will repeat.
-
06-06-21 18:58 #18907Senior Member

Posts: 95They are. Maybe not Bree's but I definitely was not disappointed with what she had. T & A was fine.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 18:25 #18906Senior Member

Posts: 210Thanks for reports. Are pictures real?
Originally Posted by Mcc110
[View Original Post]
I've found it's very hit or miss with DT--more "representative" as the girls themselves have told me.
-
06-06-21 12:18 #18905Senior Member

Posts: 95Discreet Tempus
Late reporting but two months ago met up with.
www.discreettempus.com/brooke
Curvy, vey busty, cute girl with positive attitude. 120 for house then BBBJCIM. Tipped 60. Have reason to believe she's open to BBFS on future dates. Also, doesn't offer FS on the first meet up.
Recently met with.
www.discreettempus.com/alana
Similar to Brooke but more petite and more flirtatious. Bbbjcimws. Tipped 100. A little more expensive than some of the other ladies who do this but great service.
Saw a girl I believe was Mattie coming out. Cute blonde. May try her next time.
Now if I could just get into ST. They're so strict on their verification process though. Oh well.
-
06-06-21 01:02 #18904Senior Member

Posts: 26Vietnamese
In the hunt been craving a some crazy craving for Vietnamese any recommendations would be really appreciated.











Reply With Quote





