Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,756 to 16,770 of 30783
-
06-07-21 18:36 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 657There is a thorough review on the NC-Other Areas thread- Rocky Mount, Post 224. I heard she was really something a few years back in Durham. Rocky Mount takes its toll on these girls. Never met her.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
RBD out.
-
06-07-21 17:35 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 139Asian update
I believe the Asian operation at Holly Ridge has moved to Old Wake Forest. The Slater Road branch has expanded to Holly Ridge. One call gave me both locations. Slater Road is a revolving door. You get there at your appointment time and get the bs excuse about taking a shower. Ten minutes later some dude walks out and while you're waiting for a text, another dude walks in. Another 30 minutes later you get the text wanting to know if you're still there. The Holly Ridge branch currently has a 30 something with nice naturals. Little belly baby damage. Overall a nice visit. Clean as usual and much better than dealing with all the local junkies.
-
06-07-21 17:26 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 269Misty
Has anyone ventured out to Rocky Mount to visit Misty since she resurfaced? Her rates (100 hh/160 Hr) might be worth the travel time if her service is as good as it was way back when.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/864261273152
-
06-07-21 17:14 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 139With her BFF Jen and her BF Scooterboy.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 17:10 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 110Congratulations
But for what it's worth I've been Sr member for 3+ yrs and I'm STILL waiting. Selfish mongs!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 16:58 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 395I believe their is a probationary period now as well. 😎.
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 14:07 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 1651Ditto
Your last paragraph sums it up for me.
Originally Posted by ZooKeeper
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 12:43 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 750Layla
Unless somebody who is good with her can vouche for her the last few reviews of her has not been good reports all the way back to when she supposedly wasn't taking dates anymore and was gone only do * This deposit stuff and going crazy to me is signs of falling back into drugs. I'm one of the few guys that know Layla from back when she was visiting the Bookstore. Back then she had a guy she was involved with that was bad for her all around they was homeless sleeping in woods and for awhile the Abandoned Hotel on Capital before they knocked it down. I can remember her coming to the bookstore and sleeping in the back for hours at a time.
Originally Posted by LykeDawg81
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 12:40 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 81Time to celebrate
Hey gents,
Recently got promoted to senior and I'm looking to celebrate. If any of seniors out there can help me out with Samara's contact info, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-
06-07-21 10:26 #14019Banned Member

Posts: 719Haze
I have seen mixed reviews regarding Haze. Worked out details, went for qv. Got everything I asked for. She has gained some weight but still good looking. YMMV, but I left happy. Will repeat.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...z/218948216295
-
06-07-21 08:39 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 257RE: Curious Beautiful Sexy BBW
I saw here some time ago in RTP. Her pictures are very flattering.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
She is a big girl, probably in her early 40's. I don't remember much except it being a boring session, would have allowed BBFS if that excites you.
-
06-07-21 07:06 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 329That face pic doesn't look like Hollie to me. If it is her, please report back!
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 06:45 #14016Regular Member

Posts: 6I seen her, she came by, asked if she could "take a hit" before we began, I asked "you mean weed" no, she meant hard drugs (heroin) but she tried to play it off like she just meant a cigarette. But as she is leaving she admits to being on H, says she "doesn't shoot it up anymore," that she "just snorts it" now I guess. W / e, sounds like bs to me.
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
I'm finished with this hobby, I am 41, my sex drive is lowering (good), the quality of women I am seeing these days is just not worth it, they are either fat, old, or hardcore druggies, I honestly don't really care much about this mess anymore.
-
06-06-21 21:45 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 62Heaven Lee
I'm trying to set something up to confirm but my guess is Heaven Lee is Hollie. Switched names and phone numbers but those milkers look familiar.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/673545381399
-
06-06-21 20:21 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 79Too much to lose
I get it, if you take my money we fight cops comes, we can explain. If I argue with a female over $80, cops come and I have some splainin to do. I have to much to lose to argue with a provider over 2 hrs of work. That is just me.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



