Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 11013
-
06-07-21 15:00 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 606SLS was always good for a quickie. Sweet voice to listen to in doggy. Between her and Starlett ol RIS sure had his hands full.
Lizzie in Fife, the little wildland firefighter blondie that scammed horneyboy out of about 4 grand and took 6 of us gangbang at the tubs. LMAO.
Lily White, what a ****, but her mommy and daddy had / have a little lake house that was a fun place to fill her and her friends up with nut.
Miss Rane and I had a pizza and smoke date that ended up on a ferry and I still don't remember why either of us wanted to to go Bremerton but I fucked her a lot. I thought I was special. Haha!
The MizzMello chaos. I never went there luckily.
Maria Sanchez before she got fat. Bbfscip first date, second date, 14th date, LOL! That girl could fuck.
SaaraLuv. Did her at her civi job as many times as I did at the Fife Travelodge.
I have no shame, the Lisa girl out of Des Moines who has the documentary done about her was a cum dumpster for me until, well, about July of last year. She moved to Alaska with her boyfriend and I still filled her up on work trips. I'd fill her up again too today if I could find her, that pussy is like the perfect glove for me.
Thinking about going over to breed SweetStevie today. Dunno why she's getting kinda frumpy fat but I like hate fucking her.
-
06-07-21 14:34 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 2184NikkiSwallows
Man,
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
I miss Nikki. Never allowed BBFS but she was a real laid back lady and a trooper. Allowed videos and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. A true legend, we need more like her today.
-
06-07-21 13:16 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 1018Great times.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
There were so many others. I can't even remember their names.
The only ones I didn't inseminate were Chloe, NikkiSwallows and SLS.
-
06-07-21 13:14 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 1018Wow. She has really fallen on hard times. She was great during the Bush Presidency.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 13:12 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 1018It was the best pussy ever. She also could handle getting fucked hard for her size.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
Those days were good times.
Especially since you didn't need to pay upcharges for BBFS and as long as you kept your mouth shut, you were going to get it.
I remember Manlywham let everyone know who he was barebacking and BJ & lw went off on him. Making up stories that he was a pedo.
He still would get anyone raw.
-
06-07-21 12:31 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 2335She's not much to look at IMO!
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 09:43 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 2184Naesteya
I saw her a few times. But the last was a few years ago. She will make you wait for at least 45 mins to an hour. When I finally got up to the room. It was wild sex with anything goes until I left I would slap and choke her during anal. The last time I saw her she was stinking I mean a dirty funky stench. I left early and she even told me when I was leaving that she would get her act together. She did not. I never saw her again. She is a nice person who just went too deep into another life. I hope she wakes up soon.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 03:09 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 47Aj
I keep seeing STG ads with her and Nikki Cuervo. Yet I have looked all over any info, anyone willing to share some insight? Is it worth it?
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/540103511007 (AJ).
https://marysville.skipthegames.com/...n/315684666749 (Nikki).
-
06-07-21 03:00 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 36Nikki
Anyone else have the " pleasure" to rent Nikki the oral specialist? Tall and thin-rail thin has to run around in the shower to get wet thin, if you like the Walking Corpse type. Was it me but I didn't think it was so special. Ok location studio apartment no bed, not sure of the type of rental type but security guard and had to sign in and show DL. Up elevator and received my unenthusiastic special in a chair after 15 minutes, that was enough. Politely excused myself and bolted.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/218678310973
-
06-07-21 02:29 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 825Little Bella
She wouldn't let me bb her until a condom broke. Only got to see her one time after that. She got pregnant and seemed to pull things together. Her pussy felt incredible. I still remember that phone #.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 16:51 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 1018I wish I knew where LB was.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
HS had some well documented issues. I heard she got herself cleaned up.
Miss Rane would talk tough. She also loved getting her face fucked and knew her roll. Again, she knew before she saw me I was going to bareback her. It was never discussed. She just needed the $.
-
06-06-21 16:34 #3457Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Bareback TNA Girls
Aw man, I missed all of this. I didn't go BB back at that time, but man would I love another turn with Little Bella again, this time raw. I saw her many times. I've tried to contact her a few years ago and nothing, I think she's probably about 30 now, do you happen to know if she's moved-on?
I'm not surprised about Harley. She was really nice, but the one time I saw her I could see that she had a problem. Got the feeling that pretty much anything was okay with her because she just needed money. Now Miss Rane, that one surprises me. I never really hung around TNA very much, but I do recall her rants about BB requests.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 15:59 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 606Oh man, littlebella. Way back machine there. And yes a lot of us swapped dna around back when TNA / CLRB was much more pro monger. Brings back fun memories.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
BJ doesn't know who any of her kids' daddy is.
-
06-06-21 14:49 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 1018BJ went raw with a lot of mongers. Just like most of the big names back then. Everyone was barebacking each other. It was a dirty secret of tna. DZtny, Coral,LW, MS, JK, BJ (awesome bbgreek),Kristie.carlyle, Daniella.Patrick(gangbang), Lux D(gangbang)Miss Rane, Lovely, Tabie,, Kupkake (best ass),MandyWood (huge juggs, wet pussy), HarleySweets(great head)and LittleBella. (She was my atf. So tiny) all of them. Creampies Goodtimes. They were just doing what they had to do to make $. I 2ish those days were back. If you just shared info backchannel, it was ok.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
I never wrapped up. They all knew that was what I looked for.
There is no way BJ could have known who the daddy was.
Half her dates she was drunk or high and would just let the guy do whatever he wanted.
Nice job on the new conquest.
-
06-06-21 12:52 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 653She is completely disgusting.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
I try to see her once a month just to punish her face and pussy.











Reply With Quote





