Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 1759 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20477
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her? I have txt'd a few times, but covering my bases on here.
    I've texted with her before a while back but something seemed off about her texts. Claimed she was a stripper at crazy horse. I've also noticed other posts that show the girl in the pics pregnant and once there was a kid in the picture as well. I'd see her if she were real, but I doubt she is.

  2. #20476

    Same results

    Quote Originally Posted by Password1977  [View Original Post]
    She's a know it all. Wants 140 for a half hr. Didn't argue. Paid it. Went to see her. Nice incall. Ham inn. Walked in. She was nice enough. But something didn't seem right. Get ready for the fun. I try to pull her close gently. She says. No, she's here to please me, not for me to please her. Would take her shirt off. Wouldn't even take the panties off. Not until she was done doing the covered BJ. She's an idiot to the max. Only position is mish. I rarely give bad reviews because they don't benefit anyone. But just avoid this one. She's a sad dud. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9016307950/1.
    I saw her a couple of months ago with the same results. I didn't leave a negative review then but now I wish I had. It may have saved you and others. This one can go on back to Memphis.

  3. #20475

    Baby girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her? I have txt'd a few times, but covering my bases on here.
    Texted her last night trying to setup for today and she was rude and said she is leaving and won't be here past last night. I said any chance you're coming back soon her response was "nah" I have a feeling that the "GFE" I wanted to book with her she had in her bio would have probably fallen a little short.

  4. #20474

    STG Baby girl, teen queen

    Has anyone had a dream with her? I have txt'd a few times, but covering my bases on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtgwodcymgiwodmwmty0njbkymjjztuxzmzlmmuznmrlota5ymm.jpg.jpg‎   ndy3nzq2mtc0yzk2yty4zjrmztnhmtkzzjgwzdc3n2e5mzzkmw.jpg.jpeg‎   otmymdnkmgflowyym2y1zgq3otkwnzhiowezzgq5zjq0yzbmoq.jpg.jpg‎   mteymjmyzwu4njhhntawmtjlmzfmmtblzwq0mtlkotfjmwu3mgy.jpg.jpg‎   mtmxmtmyotczy2vkmtlkmzfiztkyzde0m2m4yzrjmzrjnmmwyzg.jpg.jpg‎  

    mjewmtcymzcxn2zmodu0otu2ndg4ntaxztk1ngu3njjkyjvhnji.jpg.jpg‎   mjmwmjuynjyyntrmmzu1zmvknzzmztllmwm4ntk0mgy4mtjknjy.jpg.jpg‎   mtk1otyxzgzinmmxzgvkogq1mgmynddkmzjlywzhm2mwmty1mtk.jpg.jpg‎  

  5. #20473
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link leads to no place?
    Try this one.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14376570

  6. #20472

    Searching for UTR's in McMinnville

    I read many reviews on this site, and I want to say thank you to you guys for the insight. I have really been struggling with finding any providers in the McMinnville area, so does anyone know of UTR's in my area. I want to also say that I have had some luck on seeking arrangements, but I hate having to pay a monthly subscription. I mainly use listcrawler and skip the games to find providers, but I need help locating some because my area is so dry. It sounds like Nashville hasn't been that great either. I appreciate any help that you all can lend to me!

  7. #20471
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows of a pregnant or lactating provider, let me know. I'm asking for a friend. 😎.
    I've been looking for the same! Let me know if you find one.

  8. #20470

    Got ghosted, decided to see this dipshit

    She's a know it all. Wants 140 for a half hr. Didn't argue. Paid it. Went to see her. Nice incall. Ham inn. Walked in. She was nice enough. But something didn't seem right. Get ready for the fun. I try to pull her close gently. She says. No, she's here to please me, not for me to please her. Would take her shirt off. Wouldn't even take the panties off. Not until she was done doing the covered BJ. She's an idiot to the max. Only position is mish. I rarely give bad reviews because they don't benefit anyone. But just avoid this one. She's a sad dud. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9016307950/1.

  9. #20469

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDanny79  [View Original Post]
    Just met lexy again and this time her pictures are phenomenal! She seems to keep getting better in my opinion. Only this time I had and issues with the front desk worker. Seemly the location she was at locks the lobby door very early. I had to bypass last night and continued with her early this morning. Still 1. 5 on the services. I'll definitely be seeing here again before I leave this time.

    https://megapersonals.eu/users/posts/list

    Although, my actual Curiosity is about this new girl I've never seen before I'm wondering if you guys my have heard anything about this one! I'd like to see her!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14463982
    Link leads to no place?

  10. #20468

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    This is the offending hoe.
    https://callescort.org/615-592-1471

    Last one didn't load.

  11. #20467

    This one!

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    The ad has been taken down. I looked at your posts from 2015, but couldn't figure it out. Which girl are we talking about here?
    This is the offending hoe.

  12. #20466

    Lexy Still Very Impressive. NEW GIRL? Any references?

    Just met lexy again and this time her pictures are phenomenal! She seems to keep getting better in my opinion. Only this time I had and issues with the front desk worker. Seemly the location she was at locks the lobby door very early. I had to bypass last night and continued with her early this morning. Still 1. 5 on the services. I'll definitely be seeing here again before I leave this time.

    https://megapersonals.eu/users/posts/list

    Although, my actual Curiosity is about this new girl I've never seen before I'm wondering if you guys my have heard anything about this one! I'd like to see her!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14463982

  13. #20465

    Milk man

    If anyone knows of a pregnant or lactating provider, let me know. I'm asking for a friend. 😎.

  14. #20464

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    I imagined that I saw Bree in the Columbia area recently. Fairly quick text responses. Private incall, no one else was there. We met for a quick visit, all things were good overall. Not amazing, not bad, but good. I'd repeat. Damage was $ even. Very friendly and nice. Pics accurate. Very few would be disappointed. Place was messy, but, so what?

    If she gives you an address, the location is actually on a perpendicular street. Figuring that out beforehand may save some confusion and a lot of texts.

    To the kind member of this board who provided the referral that I imagined meeting, thank you.
    Could you share contact info? Please pm me. Tia.

  15. #20463

    Which girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker1  [View Original Post]
    I warned fellow mongers way back in 2015, LOL. She is terrible, sexy as hell but bad service. All the same things you just shared, she was doing the same 6 years ago. LOL.
    The ad has been taken down. I looked at your posts from 2015, but couldn't figure it out. Which girl are we talking about here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape