Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 695 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9082

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    If she hasn't been hammered by contacts already and is still looking. PM me some info and pic etc.

  2. #9081
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    Private message me as well.

  3. #9080

    Help, maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    Please PM pictures or description and contact information.

    Thank you.

  4. #9079

    Willing to help

    Same here. If you pm a photo and info, I'll help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.

  5. #9078

    Is she working Sunday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    Send me her info and I might swing by there.

  6. #9077
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlk1313  [View Original Post]
    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
    Send me pic and info don't mind helping.

  7. #9076

    Nikki at Wackos

    Anybody familiar with a tattooed chick named Nikki at wackos? Brunette, slim, nice ass.

  8. #9075

    Trying to help a friend

    I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.

  9. #9074
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Wackos Lunch

    Went to Wackos Friday afternoon. Had a great time with Anastasia. Very friendly, very handsy, but no take out.

    Also chatted with a young girl named Ri (I think). She walked in at the same time as me and sat next to me at the bar. Was her 21st bday. Said she dances at Emps but was hanging out at Wackos for the afternoon. Wasn't dancing, but seemed to be going around guy to guy like a dancer would.

  10. #9073
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Passions 9801 beach blvd.
    Sweet thanks, haven't been over there yet but I'll check it out. I usually go to Wackos, Emps, or Doll House. How does Passions compare to those, and anything I should know before going?

  11. #9072
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do we have any tobacco free clubs in town? I enjoy the occasional cigar, but I hate coming out reeking of cigarettes every time I walk out of a club.
    Passions 9801 beach blvd.

  12. #9071

    Flash Dancers closed indefinitely

    Looks like there was a fire last month. On their Facebook page, they mention they are closed indefinitely.

    https://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...2-9f733cef34c9

  13. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by LikFolk  [View Original Post]
    I wish the club was tobacco free.
    Do we have any tobacco free clubs in town? I enjoy the occasional cigar, but I hate coming out reeking of cigarettes every time I walk out of a club.

  14. #9069
    Stopped by Dollhouse in the afternoon and Luna sang a couple songs into my microphone. Way too much teeth, the little guy shot his load fast as he could for fear of getting chomped on.

    She talks a lot, but maybe she just has a small mouth. Nice girl otherwise.

  15. #9068

    Flash Dancers / Sold Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Are they still open or are they closed? I drove passed the place and it look shut down.
    I drove by and was wondering the same thing. Had COJ (code violations) notices on it and looked locked up. My guess is they're closed at least temporarily.

    Speaking of Westside titty bars. How is Solid Gold these days?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape