Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 10417
-
06-07-21 08:06 #9082Senior Member

Posts: 805Ditto
If she hasn't been hammered by contacts already and is still looking. PM me some info and pic etc.
Originally Posted by Mlk1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 09:15 #9081Senior Member

Posts: 55Private message me as well.
Originally Posted by Mlk1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 08:30 #9080Senior Member

Posts: 618Help, maybe
Please PM pictures or description and contact information.
Originally Posted by Mlk1313
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
06-06-21 08:18 #9079Senior Member

Posts: 30Willing to help
Same here. If you pm a photo and info, I'll help.
Originally Posted by Mlk1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:57 #9078Senior Member

Posts: 125Is she working Sunday?
Send me her info and I might swing by there.
Originally Posted by Mlk1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:17 #9077Senior Member

Posts: 154Send me pic and info don't mind helping.
Originally Posted by Mlk1313
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 17:11 #9076Senior Member

Posts: 55Nikki at Wackos
Anybody familiar with a tattooed chick named Nikki at wackos? Brunette, slim, nice ass.
-
06-05-21 16:45 #9075Regular Member

Posts: 14Trying to help a friend
I've been browsing through these forums for a while now but this is my first post. I'll start throwing some of my escapades on here more often but this is to try to help out a friend. She works at passions and could really use some help. Been crazy slow and is short for rent. I've already help as much as I can but even a little would make a difference. PM me if you'd like with any questions. I know some will think I'm running a scam but I'll get nothing out of this.
-
06-05-21 16:30 #9074Regular Member

Posts: 24Wackos Lunch
Went to Wackos Friday afternoon. Had a great time with Anastasia. Very friendly, very handsy, but no take out.
Also chatted with a young girl named Ri (I think). She walked in at the same time as me and sat next to me at the bar. Was her 21st bday. Said she dances at Emps but was hanging out at Wackos for the afternoon. Wasn't dancing, but seemed to be going around guy to guy like a dancer would.
-
06-04-21 23:15 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 231Sweet thanks, haven't been over there yet but I'll check it out. I usually go to Wackos, Emps, or Doll House. How does Passions compare to those, and anything I should know before going?
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 22:21 #9072Senior Member

Posts: 154Passions 9801 beach blvd.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 18:20 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 363Flash Dancers closed indefinitely
Looks like there was a fire last month. On their Facebook page, they mention they are closed indefinitely.
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...2-9f733cef34c9
-
06-04-21 15:34 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 231Do we have any tobacco free clubs in town? I enjoy the occasional cigar, but I hate coming out reeking of cigarettes every time I walk out of a club.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 01:06 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 165Stopped by Dollhouse in the afternoon and Luna sang a couple songs into my microphone. Way too much teeth, the little guy shot his load fast as he could for fear of getting chomped on.
She talks a lot, but maybe she just has a small mouth. Nice girl otherwise.
-
06-02-21 00:15 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 419Flash Dancers / Sold Gold
I drove by and was wondering the same thing. Had COJ (code violations) notices on it and looked locked up. My guess is they're closed at least temporarily.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Westside titty bars. How is Solid Gold these days?












Reply With Quote






