Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #159
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Legs
    Never see any reviews for escorts from Roccosescorts. Has anyone seen (incalls seem to be available) Rebecca, Franki, or Natalie?
    I've seen Rebeccaa few times for incall. She goes by several different names. When I have seen her she wasn't with Rocco. Early 40s I would guess but a smokin' hot body! Natural readhead with super nice tits. DATY very nice and soso BBBJCIM, great Russian.

    Have no experience with the other two.

  2. #158
    Never see any reviews for escorts from Roccosescorts. Has anyone seen (incalls seem to be available) Rebecca, Franki, or Natalie?

  3. #157

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #156

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Originalwook
    Every time I see someone do one of these, it just sends chills down my spine. Given what transpired during the OFC days, I would not get within 50 miles of such an event!
    Wook - Maybe Spocko will show up!

    Drew

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite Mover 669
    You are so correct , I guess that she totally ignored the comments on other boards commenting on this proposed indiscretion . Amazing , just amazing!
    Every time I see someone do one of these, it just sends chills down my spine. Given what transpired during the OFC days, I would not get within 50 miles of such an event!

  7. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chronic
    I got an email about a meet and greet strawberry_milf is putting on somewhere in Tampa near the airport.

    Unbelievable.

    I guess history doesn't matter to some people. One OFC chick had one at the fancy Italian place on the top of the Hyatt, and LE was there.
    You are so correct , I guess that she totally ignored the comments on other boards commenting on this proposed indiscretion . Amazing , just amazing!

  8. #152

    I knew that

    But she was a great performer. Will repeat. Great video also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Tramp
    Wow trying to make a reputation on here?

    Ok guess you didn't know she is from Tampa!

  9. #151

    Idiot Alert

    I got an email about a meet and greet strawberry_milf is putting on somewhere in Tampa near the airport.

    Unbelievable.

    I guess history doesn't matter to some people. One OFC chick had one at the fancy Italian place on the top of the Hyatt, and LE was there.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdog
    A porn Star from LA here for this week only, WOW what a visit. Pm me for details
    Think y'all can see Jenny in action with ex? Jack Spade here http://www.averagejoex.com/assets/previews/9.wmv

  11. #149
    Wow trying to make a reputation on here?

    Ok guess you didn't know she is from Tampa!

  12. #148

    Met up with Jenny Hendricks this morning

    A porn Star from LA here for this week only, WOW what a visit. Pm me for details

  13. #147

    Sophia Lynn back in business

    Good luck Jag Man there is good info here.

    Btw It looks like she is back in business big time if you see on the ladirect model page she didn't leave the business for long.

  14. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Tramp
    For the guy below if you don't mind spending some money how about Sophia Lynn. I was in Bennigans by 2001 with my girl and at the bar I saw an older Indian looking guy with a thin hot blond with dark eye shadow. She looked just like Sophia Lynn the former porn star that was on 60 minutes. It is no wonder she was such a hot porn star. She was gorgeous. I looked on Eros not being sure and looked for a blonde that looked like this girl. Sure enough Sophia Lynn. Well if I won the Lotto I would sure like to try that.
    Maybe I overstated myself. A little lower price lady would be better. But she is beautiful .

  15. #145

    Saw Sophia Lynn

    For the guy below if you don't mind spending some money how about Sophia Lynn. I was in Bennigans by 2001 with my girl and at the bar I saw an older Indian looking guy with a thin hot blond with dark eye shadow. She looked just like Sophia Lynn the former porn star that was on 60 minutes. It is no wonder she was such a hot porn star. She was gorgeous. I looked on Eros not being sure and looked for a blonde that looked like this girl. Sure enough Sophia Lynn. Well if I won the Lotto I would sure like to try that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape