Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 24708
-
06-06-21 15:45 #17478Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian Moon in Festus / Crystal City
Has anyone had any experience here? If so, please elaborate. Looking for something local.
-
06-06-21 15:16 #17477Regular Member

Posts: 46New girl Harley from PLM?
Anyone have a chance to see Harley from Pro Lux yet? I've seen some of the girls in the past, but have yet to meet Lila or Brea, either. Harley seems to be brand new as of this week. I'll TOFFT if no one has a report yet. Thanks all!
-
06-06-21 14:47 #17476Regular Member

Posts: 7Tie and Tease
Hey gang, I am looking for something specific. I am looking for any ladies that own restraints / bondage items that they use to secure their clients to their table / workspaces. I find being held immobile and vulnerable heightens my experiences. Note the rest of the session would be within the boundary of a normal session with them, I am not looking for any other extensive domination elements (whipping, etc). More of a tie and tease. Two main things I would look for, 1) the lady sort of gets into it and seems enjoys it, and 2) a safe provider who I feel I'm not going to stabbed / robbed / etc. Any names come to mind? Thanks for any leads.
-
06-06-21 12:09 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 51Ditto
If you are seeking a massage-okay. That's all.
Originally Posted by Unforgetable01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 02:55 #17474Regular Member

Posts: 9Nothing here
I have been to this place couple of times.
And have always come back empty handed. There is only one elderly woman that works here that gives decent massage
.
Originally Posted by Unforgetable01
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:22 #17473Senior Member

Posts: 145Eden has a 200 half hour FS price; also 3 tiers for a full hour, 200 250 300, for he massage, mutual oral, and FS. I'm sure she'd take a tip beyond that, if you offered it, but not necessary: it's all in the base price.
Originally Posted by PokerHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 20:29 #17472Senior Member

Posts: 236Wut
Pics are accurate? They are pics of some instagram model in Dallas, Briana Bette.
Originally Posted by LuvMchn
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 17:46 #17471Senior Member

Posts: 319Also a lot time when they change their rules or become guarded its because they might have a new boyfriend so they aren't as open as they once were. Even if the new BF is ok with her job she might choose to tone it down because of that. I've seen that happen.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 16:31 #17470Senior Member

Posts: 109Alexa
Stopped by and saw Alexa today. Pics are accurate, she was friendly. I was not impressed and would not repeat. She rubbed me for about 10 minutes then asked to flip. Nothing bare no daty. I was in and out in about 20 minutes.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/210074
-
06-05-21 12:49 #17469Senior Member

Posts: 318Retired.
Chatted a couple times with her recently and she's back to her old job. Says retired from this with no plans on returning. Damn shame!
Originally Posted by Seb618
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 05:23 #17468Regular Member

Posts: 13Eden
She is very beautiful. How much? And what is a fair tip she will be happy with?
Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19
[View Original Post]
Thanks!!
-
06-05-21 00:12 #17467Senior Member

Posts: 57Eden
I would recommend Eden who posts regularly on Rub Ratings. Google "St Louis rub ratings. " The consensus is that Eden is the gold standard here. She's easy to schedule with, very professional, and gives a very erotic massage. Megan is a other good one who also posts on the same site. Less erotic and more therapeutic. Both offer great upgrades.
Originally Posted by ColinSC31
[View Original Post]
WR.
-
06-04-21 19:41 #17466Regular Member

Posts: 13Relaxing Spa
Went to Relaxing Spa today in like Ballwin / Des Peres area today. Saw an older lady that was knitting when I walked in. Paid $40 for a half hour. Massage was actually very good. Only DIY on the flip, but still pretty fun for my first time. She assisted a little with the balls. I'd probably go back. Maybe more available next time. Probably going to try one of the East Side ones tomorrow.
-
06-04-21 15:25 #17465Regular Member

Posts: 20Chrissy
Has anyone seen Chrissy from An Angels Touch lately? She is still on the website, but had responded to me a while ago that she is "retired".
Seb.
-
06-04-21 15:06 #17464Senior Member

Posts: 249Hotel or residence
I would like to get other guys opinions on whether they prefer visiting the ladies at a private residence or hotel. For some reason I am very skid dish about the hotel scene. Maybe I watch too many cop shows. Just curious other guys thoughts but I will be more apt to go to a questionable neighbourhood to a house than a nicer area at a hotel.











Reply With Quote




