Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 6987
-
06-06-21 01:02 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 1322She has pulled the same thing with me using 2 different profiles!
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-05-21 21:16 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 78Different experiences
With all due respect, my experiences are very different. This is not to say that you are lying or anything like that. I'm just saying in my experience, hot 20 years old, are not around for that kind of money. A couple of girls I hooked up with in the past who were young and hot and charged little money still had other issue (drugs for example). For the most part though over the last year and a half, no hot girl that is around 20 years will do anything for $200 - $300.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
The pictures you posted, are they just random girls pictures??
Or are they from SA?? Cause I've never come across those girls or their profiles.
Besides that, there are a million profiles on SA showing hot ass girls who are clearly fake and scammers. So I wouldn't put too much stock just on the photos. Unless you know those girls are real?
-
06-05-21 21:11 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 65Taylor
Anyone sample? About to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 20:06 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 702Same thing with me
She puleld the same thing with me and she sent me some vids and pics for the $50 so I gave it a shot just to see. She "arrived" at my location, but I could see no one had pulled up and she claimed to eb outside and wanted me to send her the 100 (she agreed to 150) so at that point I blocked her.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 15:25 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 1042I humbly disagree. Hot 20 something year old can be had for 100-200. You just need to play your game right and know when to strike.
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
Here are a few samples. I am sure some mongers on here got in their panties repeatedly for under 200.
-
06-04-21 14:01 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 430VeronikaaaXoXo
I may see her this weekend. Reviews from other members shows she is fun and a good time.
Any more details? Likes it rough, swallows, slaps, etc. What am I in for? Will this be a wild night?
Thanks!
https://www.seeking.com/member/7eb38...8-58fb2a85ce0c
-
06-04-21 09:45 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 78NEVER send a desposit
Just a quick reminder to members here again to NEVER send a deposit to girls on SA. If they ask you for a deposit or anything upfront with any lame excuse, simply do NOT comply.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are absolute GEMS on that website. You just have to put in the work, time, and be willing to spend some money. I know the latter part is something people here do not wish to do and I totally understand and respect each persons financial situation and overall limit on what they wish to spend.
-
06-04-21 06:07 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 628My first hint that she isn't worth dealing with: the word "queen" in her user name. I generally don't deal with self-proclaimed "queens" or "princesses. ".
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 05:09 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 660She used to be legit but now she's a complete con artist. I got some head from her a couple years ago when she was living in Waterbury. No deposit required. Unfortunately, she caught on to the whole deposit scam and apparently there's an abundance of suckers on the site so business is good.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 23:52 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 430Hot girl
So how much did you pay?
I want to offer something but would like a baseline.
Edit: he PMed me all set, thanks!
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 23:50 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 78To each his own
How much would you say is an overpay for that girl for a FEW hours of fun?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
We all have our likes and dislikes. Face, body type, age, and what type of performance we want.
I consistently see the most hideous looking girls on places like STG who members post about seeing in the Hartford escort report thread. It's shocking to me that people would pay anything at all to see a majority of those girls. I've never hooked up with anyone from STG and don't intend to. There are plenty of average and bad looking chicks out there that we do not need to accommodate financially for anything sexual.
The amount me and alexispernio agreed to is and has been for several hours of fun. This doesn't mean a rushed experience or clock watching. Several hours of fun with a hot looking young girl like her is more than worth it for me, in my opinion. To each his own and for me she's well worth it.
She's a smart girl, she knows she's got it going on and so she will not put out for rates that people get from girls on STG. Earlier on she made some mistakes with rates due to her friends but it seems clear that she has learned her lesson and is being more selective and picky. She has hundreds of people contacting her so she's not in a desperate situation to say okay to just anyone.
-
06-03-21 20:59 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 430Crystal_clear24
https://www.seeking.com/member/e94e4...8-49135410d1d6
This girl first starts with pay to meet and mentioned how previous SDs paid half her rent plus gave her weekly allowances. Also once this is established then physical action can happen.
Unbelievable.
-
06-03-21 20:45 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 107Playing it smart
Every girl decides what it is worth to her depending on all the factors mentioned.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
I had a more utr / sb about 20 years ago and once she had her book she told me " I won't leave my house for less than $ 500. And she often came home with more. She didn't wear herself out mentally or physically, no serious demons and made close to 6 figures. But her comms were good and she was always reliable on time and loved to play. Damn, missing her now, LOL. It's all about the ability of these girls to put together the right business model, which seems to be a challenge for most.
Anyway Kudos to your friend, as you said she may be 20 , but she is not stupid.
-
06-03-21 19:56 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 494Lmao
Came here to give my experience and, you beat me to it. Please report that profile. Only interested in "online arrangements" and will block and berate you if you decline.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 19:27 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 5229Poor, innocent, young child. For the life of her, she just hasn't figured out all the cancelations. Just tell her you sent it but don't. Send her on a wild goose chase.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






