Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 10630
-
06-06-21 10:03 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 502Anyone know if she is for real? Cause I could use that.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 02:31 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 1158Wow
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tland/63056433
Junior wants me to call so he could fill her up. But my guts telling me not to cause of the possibility of getting her knocked up. Vasectomy is on my mind. Oh the fucking dilemma!
-
06-06-21 02:10 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 1158I didn't know shit about grandfather rate till a seasoned hobbyists pointed that out to me. I joined TNA back in 2019 right before covid, before providers started jacking up their rates. Of course, at that time I was new, I wasn't interested in regulars, my motto was 'one and done on to the next one' but covid fucked up everything.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:50 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 443I don't remember paying that much. If I'm not grandfathered in I don't think I'd see her at this rates.
Originally Posted by SnoreLax777
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:36 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 1158I got confirm text agreeing to BBFS. But 450 hr is too much. I can see a regular for 125hhr bbfscipcofmsog and she’s not a clock watcher. But hey, at least you had a great time
Originally Posted by SnoreLax777
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 19:52 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 115Cassie69
Just saw Cassie69 from tna. A little bigger then her pics. BBBJ, BBFS, bbgreek, cim. It was $450 for an hr long VIP appointment, which included msog, but after the first round I was wore out. Of course YMMV, but I had fun.
-
06-05-21 08:47 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 577Every visit
Every visit. No questions asked. From her old dump in NoPo to her much nicer current pad in inner SE.
Originally Posted by CreamHerHole
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 15:17 #4293Regular Member

Posts: 2Ruby.
Was this a recent visit?
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 01:27 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 30Same.
I've got a couple both under the radar and no longer advertising if you are interested in trading.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
DM me if interested. I'm interested in your gal.
-
06-03-21 00:02 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 502Bwahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by MisterJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 14:36 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 105So, apparently, is her's.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:36 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 502Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 20:54 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 143Read his title again.
Originally Posted by Jacky6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:41 #4287Regular Member

Posts: 13You mine sharing a link to that person? TNA, listcrawler?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 11:59 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 443Got an amazing UTR person to trade
Clean and has an amazing personality and not sketchy at all. In her 20's. Didn't arrange BBFS beforehand she just jumped on and caught me by surprise.









Reply With Quote






