Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,411 to 16,425 of 37351
-
06-05-21 23:35 #20941Senior Member

Posts: 400Not fake but almost wish it were
Hard to reach. Ghosts but then floods with texts. Little bit crazy. Hotel room / hygiene iffy. Kind of wish I had that evening to do over.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 21:47 #20940Senior Member

Posts: 425Amanda
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/790106676033
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
I'll also add her friend Amanda travels with her too. I only know they are friends is because sometime last year they had an ad for doubles together. Amanda's rates are more reasonable, but she wants you to send a photo for verification. That's an easy way for a pass in my book.
-
06-05-21 19:45 #20939Senior Member

Posts: 1449My initial thought was all were fake and I'm pretty sure first 2 are the 3rd I think is legit just pricey for what you get.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 19:43 #20938Senior Member

Posts: 1449No but if you do please pm any info you got. I've always wanted to pull trigger on her but gun shy lmao. Be safe.
Originally Posted by GabeMolly
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 16:25 #20937Senior Member

Posts: 198Eros linda
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=6209
Any Richmond mongers hit this one yet?
Appreciate details or PM.
Thanks,
Gabe.
-
06-05-21 12:02 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 312For Ss and Gs I contacted her last night. I get the vibe she may be mechanical. Her replies seemed very short. I couldn't get her to give me a donation rate. About all I got out of her was non GFE (no kissing, no daty, no greek). If you happened to make something happen I wouldn't mind hearing about it.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 11:50 #20935Senior Member

Posts: 678Anybody had any luck with the Asian crapshoot recently? Got yellow fever and can't get an answer.
-
06-05-21 09:59 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 425I don't think the last link, Jersey, is a scam. A member here said she has bad reviews in the tidewater area, I read them and they all say she's just mechanical. Her prices are too high though, I contacted her recently and she wants 150 for hr and 100 for qv that includes singing on the mic only.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 08:51 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 63I will be sampling this one next week, will report back.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 08:00 #20932Senior Member

Posts: 1333No Whammy
You hit three scams in a row, do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to pornhub and rub one out instead. You can tell by the non-location locations, out of area numbers, and TGTBT pics.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 07:14 #20931Senior Member

Posts: 119Any intel
Any intel on these 3? Did a quick search and didn't find anything. Trying to see one today, and hoping to cut down on the guesswork.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/068020323987
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/360029931982
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/486013956660
-
06-05-21 07:08 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 133Use the search function using her name. There are plenty of info and links.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 05:22 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 167Screening
I signed up with P411 one time screening with a third party. Most legit providers will accept this form of screening.
Originally Posted by Lemooky1764
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 00:59 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 417Staxx
I'm possibly in Richmond this weekend. Would anyone be willing to share her location so I can have some idea of area she works. Thanks.
-
06-04-21 22:30 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 1084I do from about a year ago. What's up? You can inbox me if needed but I don't know how to share pics through inbox.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






