Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 930 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 13944
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7599
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    WoodPlow808 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  2. #7598

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Drive when you can take a bus down there for like 25 dollars each way? Or some have said flying is 70 round trip to San Diego and they have an excellent Trolley system!
    I have some old buddies in San Diego that are more than happy to grab me at the airport and drive down to TJ. So much easier than getting caught in whatever crazy fucking traffic there is on the weekend going to SD.

  3. #7597

    Anyone been busted?

    Not sure if this question is allowed but I didn't see anything on the posting guidelines. Just curious if anyone has been caught by the law and if so, what happened regards with your wife / gf, job and jail time.

  4. #7596
    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    I recommend doing this too, fuel cost will come out to somewhere between 100-200 roundtrip. It will leave 400 leftover to have a great time with multiples at either HK or the streets in TJ.
    That makes me wonder about the, I guess, flip side. Obviously there's many posts (including from myself) about the ripoff the Pahrump / Crystal brothels are, but how about the two in Ely or the one in Mina? Both about 4 hours away. It seems impossible to actually find prices for anything though there's some mention on the Elko forum about $300/ hh and $400/ hr there (far far less than the Pahrump / Crystal ones), but who knows with the recent price hikes upon reopening etc, not to mention the smaller town that Ely is and basically middle of nowhere Mina is.

    If anyone has any intel would really welcome it. Probably going to pop to Ely in a week regardless just to get out of the house though.

  5. #7595

    Different thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Unless I am drunker than I thought, post 6999 has nothing to do with midgets.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    It was Crush1238's post and it shows it's post #6999. Easier to just do a search tho.
    It's not #6999 in this thread. Just easier to give you guys a link to move it along.

    Click here: Crush1238's post about a midget.

  6. #7594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    I recommend doing this too, fuel cost will come out to somewhere between 100-200 roundtrip. It will leave 400 leftover to have a great time with multiples at either HK or the streets in TJ.
    Drive when you can take a bus down there for like 25 dollars each way? Or some have said flying is 70 round trip to San Diego and they have an excellent Trolley system!

  7. #7593

    Post

    It was Crush1238's post and it shows it's post #6999. Easier to just do a search tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Unless I am drunker than I thought, post 6999 has nothing to do with midgets.

  8. #7592
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    For 6 bones why not drive to Chula Vista and walk across the border into TJ?
    I recommend doing this too, fuel cost will come out to somewhere between 100-200 roundtrip. It will leave 400 leftover to have a great time with multiples at either HK or the streets in TJ.

  9. #7591
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    True but it's becoming more and more difficult recently. I've seen at least 5 girls lately that all had multiple stellar reviews and they all turned out to be full of shit. I know several girls that I have seen before that didn't before but now ask for deposits, luckily I've seen them before so I don't have to do that. Man, it's a crap shoot, some are legit, some are scammers. For years I refused to see a provider with no reviews but since a lot of sites with free reviews have gone away, it's so damn hard, I paid for E Monkey and TER but it's like throwing $ away when the provider has 1 or 2 reviews and those review are by guys who have only reviewed 1 or 2. Can't trust them. Now I find myself considering TOFTT but I'm still extremely reluctant. P delights is free with reviews but the rates have been blowing up lately. I'm getting priced out of this hobby, even when I have a lot of extra cash, I'm still not paying what some are demanding for a hh or hr of fun. To me it's like paying 75 bucks for a hamburger.

    Right now I have 600 in my wallet that has been for two weeks but I haven't been able to find anyone to spend it on. I try never to go over 200 but that's damn near impossible right now. Just 2 years ago, that 600 would be at least 4 maybe 5 girls over the weekend. Started to hop in the car and drive to LA this morning but while the prices and selection are much better, I still got to drop $ on a room so it turns out the same as if I spend more here. Damn I miss the days when I could find a dime on BH.
    For 6 bones why not drive to Chula Vista and walk across the border into TJ?

  10. #7590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    In about 12 years of mongering, I have heard of only one guy paying a deposit, and getting to meet the girl. Other flags, if the area code is not 702, or 725, and if the gal will not meet in the lobby, you are getting took. Reviews are; your best source. High prices in this area will not guarantee a good time. But never pay a deposit or use a credit card. Get reviews, the e. Monkey has mostly bogus reviews, but on the ter site, you can find mostly reliable gals. If an eros gal doesnt have a review, be careful.
    True but it's becoming more and more difficult recently. I've seen at least 5 girls lately that all had multiple stellar reviews and they all turned out to be full of shit. I know several girls that I have seen before that didn't before but now ask for deposits, luckily I've seen them before so I don't have to do that. Man, it's a crap shoot, some are legit, some are scammers. For years I refused to see a provider with no reviews but since a lot of sites with free reviews have gone away, it's so damn hard, I paid for E Monkey and TER but it's like throwing $ away when the provider has 1 or 2 reviews and those review are by guys who have only reviewed 1 or 2. Can't trust them. Now I find myself considering TOFTT but I'm still extremely reluctant. P delights is free with reviews but the rates have been blowing up lately. I'm getting priced out of this hobby, even when I have a lot of extra cash, I'm still not paying what some are demanding for a hh or hr of fun. To me it's like paying 75 bucks for a hamburger.

    Right now I have 600 in my wallet that has been for two weeks but I haven't been able to find anyone to spend it on. I try never to go over 200 but that's damn near impossible right now. Just 2 years ago, that 600 would be at least 4 maybe 5 girls over the weekend. Started to hop in the car and drive to LA this morning but while the prices and selection are much better, I still got to drop $ on a room so it turns out the same as if I spend more here. Damn I miss the days when I could find a dime on BH.

  11. #7589

    Deposit

    I have done one with a girl named Jazmine. Gave her $30. She has an only fans and every thing seemed legit about her and she showed up. I normally would never do it unless you got clear signs that she will show. She just moved out here from Cali. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/62942445

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    In about 12 years of mongering, I have heard of only one guy paying a deposit, and getting to meet the girl. Other flags, if the area code is not 702, or 725, and if the gal will not meet in the lobby, you are getting took. Reviews are; your best source. High prices in this area will not guarantee a good time. But never pay a deposit or use a credit card. Get reviews, the e. Monkey has mostly bogus reviews, but on the ter site, you can find mostly reliable gals. If an eros gal doesnt have a review, be careful.
    .

  12. #7588

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this post still has potential but not much info listed. Only thing I remember reading on the subject tho.

    Post #6999 or search on midget.
    Unless I am drunker than I thought, post 6999 has nothing to do with midgets.

  13. #7587
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, that's long been an item I have wanted to check off my list, but have not yet indulged. I would be interested as well.
    Feel free to PM if you have came across this in Vegas. There is a little right around 4 ft in Mpls that is only about a 4-5 in looks and a phat ass. But here talents as a squirter and how she gets into it impressive. One could go a couple rounds with conversation in a half for a. 5 which as you know is impressive. I'll post is see her ads again for those traveling to the bold north.

  14. #7586

    Bad Brandy X from Las Vegas

    Any of you Las Vegas dudes know this chick? She's got a Vegas area code, but in DC now:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...283.htm?cat=26

  15. #7585

    Post #6999

    Maybe this post still has potential but not much info listed. Only thing I remember reading on the subject tho.

    Post #6999 or search on midget.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, that's long been an item I have wanted to check off my list, but have not yet indulged. I would be interested as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape