Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 11014
-
06-06-21 12:52 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 653She is completely disgusting.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
I try to see her once a month just to punish her face and pussy.
-
06-06-21 11:31 #3453Regular Member

Posts: 8Sarah Is bad news
Setup an outcall with Sarah. When she arrived, I met her outside. We walked to my place and she asked for the roses right away. She seemed a bit jumpy. I hesitated to give her the roses but after a few minutes I did. She then neeed to "get something" from her car. I knew she was going to bail on me but I am not chasing after anyone. She left and never returned. She texted back that she had an emergency, and had to leave. I told her, she dropped her debit card, in her rush to leave. I attempted to actually give it back her but she said I cancelled the card and am getting a new one. Sarah is a scammer and will just take your roses and leave. I looked her up on social media. She openly talks / brags about how her Cash app is popping while she sits at home. Beware of this one fellas. She is only trying to scam you. I made a poor decision but will definitely learn from this situation.
Originally Posted by Glargo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 23:28 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 606You're about 10 years too late, honestly. Last I heard she is 99.4 & 7/8 ths % retired, has lost some teeth, is showing her age, and has some other issues now that makes bb with her, well to each their but.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
1999-2010 she was a yes! Yes! Yes! YES! But now. Not so sure.
If you're feeling adventurous, from the chest down her body is still bangin' and doggy with her was always worth the wait especially after a thorough facefucking as "punishment" for her tardiness.
-
06-05-21 21:42 #3451Banned Member

Posts: 964Question - Naesteya
I'm in serious need of some new pussy and provider Naesteya from TNA has long been on my list. I'm aware of the problems of scheduling with her, probably the biggest reason why I've never pursued her. But now I think I'm ready to try, wanted to ask you guys a few questions -.
1) Is Naesteya indeed worth pursuing for the potential run-around and other headaches?
2) She's known as a BB provider from what I recall, but how likely is she to provide that service during the first meeting?
3) Am I just opening myself up to frustration?
Any thoughts appreciated.
-
06-05-21 12:46 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 115Which providers offer bb?
What are the best providers that offer BBFS In your opinion? I'm going to be in Seattle next weekend and I am wanting to have some fun. Any on tna?
-
06-05-21 10:34 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 131Babyforestfawn
Oh yeah, she came out with guns Blazing and shot both her feet LOL.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 00:19 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 451Uh. Yeah. No!
Her pix looked promising at first till I hit her album. Average at best (Kevin $amuel $), ill still hit, don't get me wrong. She's a $100 30 min ho. Sad part is some people are paying her rates. Oh men, a fool and his $ LOL.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 21:11 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 606Got to squeeze them hard enough and play with them long enough to figure it out. Seems most wouldn't last that long.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 23:46 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 472I wonder if she would go for BBFS CIP?
Originally Posted by SoLucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 22:52 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 267Brooklyn James
BBFS with Brooklyn James? That's long before my BB days, but I would have really enjoyed that. She's the only one who ever made me cum consistently with CFS!
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
The famous debate concerning her: Were they real?
-
06-03-21 22:39 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 511Anyone else like me, LMAO over the username choice "Babyforestfawn" on the other board? Fucking funny, supposedly barely (18). Plus she comes with an attitude, already posting a rant thread bashing hobbyists. Also no surprise that she thinks she rates $400 per hour.
-
06-03-21 20:52 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 606Bj
Well if it makes you feel any better, her pussy always has a funk about it. Her natural scent is musky. For some it's a turn off; I never have ate her out LOL.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 20:26 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 50Damn! I've done the same thing!
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
Bought a Manscaped (on Amazon) never again nicked.
-
06-03-21 20:09 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 139I screwed the pooch on her. Scheduled an appointment with her. Decided to trim the hedges. Screwed up and cut my junk. Had to cancel my appointment. Never got around to reschedule.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 16:23 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 606Re: Mia lamour
I'm not Brad Pitt but I'm not Egore either. White, with some muscles underneath a dad bod. Every one of these gals has a type that turns their crank and normally a combination of cash with personality trumps Brad Pitt looks. She is ridiculously expensive by the hour regular at 600,2 hrs is a grand. After the one hour session I gave her a tip that amounted to a total of less than her 2 hr rate but more than her regular 1 hr rate.
I won it from the natives, so it's free to me—at least in my head—and I got to fuck the shit out of a hot 4'11 spinner with a rock hard body "just like they do in the movies. " Fantasy fulfilled. Bucket list checked off again.
It's not something I do on the regular but have a few times—similar a few years ago with that Tatiana gal from Tacoma just to see if I could, same situation. Won some casino cash, used it as leverage to get her tight little blonde ass bbfscip and it worked. And it's how I broke into Fort Knox and knocked up "Brooklyn James" . Statute of limitations is up on her, so there honey, secrets out when it comes to XX year old * flyer99, run! . - - -.
Win money from the natives and work on your ability to make even the most most hookers laugh and you too can have a blast.











Reply With Quote




