rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 552 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2456

    Asian

    Any Asian strippers worth the trip to the club these days? Lily at Kittens and Pandora's is the only decent one I seen last time around the clubs. And she don't put out.

  2. #2455

    Allie

    Is this confirmation that Allie is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Ava works on mondays.

    So does Martina, Allie, Monse Saamba, Entice. Ava is the hottest.

  3. #2454

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Ava works on mondays.

    So does Martina, Allie, Monse Saamba, Entice. Ava is the hottest.
    Ava is one of the hottest dancers I've ever met. Too bad current Ava has toned things down so much.

  4. #2453
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    Usually around opening, think I saw her on a Monday and a Thursday or something- can't confirm. I think most she offers is a HJ, which is a shame.
    Ava works on mondays.

    So does Martina, Allie, Monse Saamba, Entice. Ava is the hottest.

  5. #2452
    Quote Originally Posted by Archegos22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything on Ava at Pandora's? Hours, services, social media, anything helps.
    Las time I saw her was on a Tuesday around 1 pm, 30 per dance and 150 for HJ, nothing more was on the menu.

  6. #2451

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Archegos22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything on Ava at Pandora's? Hours, services, social media, anything helps.
    Usually around opening, think I saw her on a Monday and a Thursday or something- can't confirm. I think most she offers is a HJ, which is a shame.

  7. #2450

    Ava

    Anyone have anything on Ava at Pandora's? Hours, services, social media, anything helps.

  8. #2449

    Ava

    Anyone have anything on Ava at Pandora's? Hours, services, social media, anything helps.

  9. #2448
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to a strip club. Any tips? I'm looking for a girl to spread there cheeks wide in right in front of me.
    Samba. Give her 250.

  10. #2447
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Daytime

    I went in on Sunday.

    Barbie (aa spinner).

    Fantasy (AA spinner).

    Monse (Mexi MILF).

    Mimi (Mexi MILF).

    NADIA (mexican).

    Anya (white spinner).

    + 2 more white dancers that werent memoriable.

    I went back with Anya. 3 for 100. I left happy.

  11. #2446

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Haripatsuvar  [View Original Post]
    Jessie is back in Pandora's, saw her 2 weeks back, HJ was what was settled for.
    Met her before the pandemic lots of ass play even rubed it against the *bareback. Agreedwdfof OTCbut then didn't happen.

  12. #2445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I think I know which one you're talking about, her name's Snow and she's an ice queen. I had a dance with her because she's hot, but damm, not interested in anything at all, really awkward convo, no titty sucking and definitely no touching below; she immediately asks for a private dance, no thanks. Avoid at all cost!

    I was there last Friday night, saw some of the older dancers coming back, Foxx (Kylie fierce on the other board) was there, she got a big ass now and a mommy tummy, must've had another kid; I had memorable dances with her when she first started, not my type anymore.

    One of my favorite girls was there, Amber, hot as ever. She's not the most mileage (light petting both ways), but she's so damm sexy and her body is amazing that she gets me everytime. Definitely coming back to see her.
    Foxx punched out another baby. She can still be fun.

  13. #2444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Morgan is the same blonde gal with bolt ons from Rick's a few years back.

    She struck me as a tall MILF but it could've been her elevator shoes. So tall were those shoes that she always took great care when leaning into a customer.

    Anyways, the one at Rick's was a disaster. I was a naive newbie and the greatest ripoff lesson I ever learned was from her.

    Also, I remember that she'd wear this tanning makeup all over her body and when I got home after her lap dance, I had some trouble getting that crap off my beige pants.

    Total turn-off whenever I'd see her at rick's thereafter.

    The very possibility it's the same gal would make me avoid her.
    I think it's a different gal from what you've described. This Morgan used to work at honeys when it existed in Everett, but I'm not too sure she worked at the old Ricks, or deja Vu one. I wouldn't call her tall, and she had nice naturals for the longest time before downgrading them to fake implants. She was also one of the few strippers that actually did pole tricks. This one is covered in tattoos. I think she had Japanese characters on her hip, a big tattoo on her leg and rib, maybe some along her spine.

  14. #2443

    Morgan

    There's only ever been one "Morgan" the rest are deep fakes and lame dancers. Right now she is a thick tattooed blonde about 5'2" with the most beautiful eyes. She is very picky, the trick is to get her to like you that's when the fun starts. If you're a Dick or a creeper she will go out of her way to ignore you.

  15. #2442

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Little MILF blonde with bolt ons.
    I wonder if Morgan is the same blonde gal with bolt ons from Rick's a few years back.

    She struck me as a tall MILF but it could've been her elevator shoes. So tall were those shoes that she always took great care when leaning into a customer.

    Anyways, the one at Rick's was a disaster. I was a naive newbie and the greatest ripoff lesson I ever learned was from her.

    Also, I remember that she'd wear this tanning makeup all over her body and when I got home after her lap dance, I had some trouble getting that crap off my beige pants.

    Total turn-off whenever I'd see her at rick's thereafter.

    The very possibility it's the same gal would make me avoid her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape