Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42718
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Then his logistics are off because Golden was more than a hop, skip and jump from Tilly Mill. Before Golden Touch came into existence (the owner, forgot her name) owned a KAMP on Shallowford Rd in Doraville in a Mexican strip mall near a laundromat. The old house I mentioned on Tilly Mill (near the current Home Depot) preceded Golden Touch by a few years.
    Yes I remember this! I was 22 when I went there. I'm 40 now. Tilly mill was fun until the city got fancy. Thanks for the memory.

  2. #42717
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Crap, I let myself leave my office early today, planning to visit Royal on Holcomb, hoping to see Mina, and I went there after work and it was closed, or there was only 1 working and one dude is getting a private, door locked, lights off special. Going to have to up another favorite then.
    Seriously?? The last time I went was horrible. I don't remember the girls name but will try again. This is close to my work so I def will go.

    Thanks.

  3. #42716
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Yun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    It's as shabby little Kamp. I went there a few weeks ago after a couple of dead runs when the ancient m. S. Came to the door and told me to come back later. This time I made an appointment which did not keep me from having to sit in the room with my dick in my hand for 10 minutes. House fee was 80. I can't believe that I have forgotten the name of the provider because it sounded more like the stage name of an R&B singer. She was an attractive spinner with a bad attitude that diminished my enthusiasm. Not really feeling it, I settled for a HJ and played with her fake Cs for an additional 50 (130 total including house) . I have to admit, the HJ was good but I won't be back unless someone else reports a better experience.
    At least you got someone decent looking. Last time I stopped by, there was only an old woman with a raspy voice.

  4. #42715

    Yun

    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on RR, when I was going down Alpharetta Highway yesterday I saw it across the street from Rose. Camp or Kamp, and any good? Pm if you prefer. Thanks.
    It's as shabby little Kamp. I went there a few weeks ago after a couple of dead runs when the ancient m. S. Came to the door and told me to come back later. This time I made an appointment which did not keep me from having to sit in the room with my dick in my hand for 10 minutes. House fee was 80. I can't believe that I have forgotten the name of the provider because it sounded more like the stage name of an are&B singer. She was an attractive spinner with a bad attitude that diminished my enthusiasm. Not really feeling it, I settled for a HJ and played with her fake Cs for an additional 50 (130 total including house) . I have to admit, the HJ was good but I won't be back unless someone else reports a better experience.

  5. #42714

    Farewell

    Summer, from B Spa, left yesterday for New York City. She is a lovely and talented lady. I will miss her greatly and wish her well.

  6. #42713

    Luxury

    Visited for the second time after two weeks. On the first visit, I had Linda and she was great. I was told she was no longer there. The new girl was still attractive though older and thicker than Linda. She provided a nice massage and the ending was happy. She allowed UTC roaming. Would repeat.

  7. #42712

    Luxury

    Visited for second time after two weeks. First time, I had Linda and she was sexy and wonderful. I was told she's no longer there. The new girl was still attractive though older and thicker. She gave a nice massage and the ending was happy. She allowed UTC. I would repeat.

  8. #42711
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    We have different definitions then because there are a few CAMPS that you can regularly FS and I would classify as FS spas. We have a difference of opinion bro.
    Name the Camps that you can regularly get FS at that you classify as FS spas.

  9. #42710
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkT  [View Original Post]
    Based on what you guys are saying so far, I think Ivy is Abby. I couldn't understand her behind the mask LOL. I'll find out next week.
    No you won't, because she is no longer there.

  10. #42709
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Crap, I let myself leave my office early today, planning to visit Royal on Holcomb, hoping to see Mina, and I went there after work and it was closed, or there was only 1 working and one dude is getting a private, door locked, lights off special. Going to have to up another favorite then.
    Mina went back to New York.

  11. #42708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    From what you said about Ivy, she might be the one calling herself Nana.
    Based on what you guys are saying so far, I think Ivy is Abby. I couldn't understand her behind the mask LOL. I'll find out next week.

  12. #42707
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    We have different definitions then because there are a few CAMPS that you can regularly FS and I would classify as FS spas. We have a difference of opinion bro.
    Good. How about naming them for us.

  13. #42706

    It depends

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Just because you get FS from a Chinese girl it doesn't qualify it as a FS spa, I've nabbed at least a dozen.
    We have different definitions then because there are a few CAMPS that you can regularly FS and I would classify as FS spas. We have a difference of opinion bro.

  14. #42705

    Royal on Holcomb

    Crap, I let myself leave my office early today, planning to visit Royal on Holcomb, hoping to see Mina, and I went there after work and it was closed, or there was only 1 working and one dude is getting a private, door locked, lights off special. Going to have to up another favorite then.

  15. #42704
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    It's actually in Forsyth County, in John's Creek or Alpharetta you are lucky if they give you oil for a DIY. Although I am still pissed off that Uncle LEO over at Forsyth Co. Close a KAMP over in McFarland Road, where I had by far the best attention ever.
    Sunset has a Cumming address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape