Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 12091
-
06-05-21 12:54 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 66Driver
I would throw in gas money if someone had a van with tinted windows save on parking and a chance dealing with LEO.
-
06-05-21 11:34 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 1363Too many rules
I just read that Lipsy has too many rules. It seems that's a complaint with Callie too. So I have a UTR that is more open and is pocketbook friendly as well. Digits for seniors and traders.
-
06-05-21 08:37 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 639LOL like a bang bus?
Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 06:33 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 71Driver
Anyone ever think of having a driver, so no real need to find a spot as long as car is tinted?
-
06-05-21 01:08 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 747Odd Callie timing
So I charge the scooters so I have a back fill of them and contact Callie. Boom, she's out. I see ahead she's approaching so turn off to get her. She turns but gets in another car. Said it wasn't business but a guy offering to pay so she doesn't have to work every day. Anyway, I didn't stay thinking about sloppy seconds. Later we text and she sends a pretty nice photo. Might try this weekend. We'll see. Stay cool.
-
06-04-21 22:17 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 53So close, yet so far—-Nicole WSW
Picked up a WSW around 9th and nation by the BP station. Super pretty face, young, 25 yo. She was just leaving checking in with management, got in the car and said if we can stop to get her fix first. Usually, that's a no go for me but she was pretty enough for me to take the chance. We go to her first stop by the teens on G and she can't find her guy. Then she has me drive on lower digits on G and nothing. Then she want to try somewhere on lamp ham and by now I've wasted 15-20 min driving her. Took her to lamban and she got out to knock on the door wait five minutes and they still wouldn't open up. So I just through her stuff out my car and left. I can only imagine the service she could have provided. She looked TGTBT and she was. Total time waster. I knew she was only focused on her fix but thought I'd roll the dice.
Her name was Nicole, supe beautiful but bit moody and a waste of time.
-
06-04-21 14:34 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 639You and I need to get frequent flyer miles for her LOL.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 11:07 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 747Only safe rules
She's hot, especially for SW. Budget friendly and super chill to talk to. It's a CBJ or 20 more for CBJ and cfs. She was willing to do anal last time but for more. She won't daty and limits clothes off but still fun and safe. Maybe as someone said prior, need to click.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 22:31 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 639I guess as with anything in this hobby, the term YMMV comes into play quite often. And with her its no different. I've had really good experiences with her, however, her menu is very limited. I received quite a few PM's inquiring about her so to be fair to the guys looking for info on her, I posted her rules. So many off limits, that really it comes down to a pump and dump session. Personally, I'm looking for one with a more expanded menu, but until I find one, I'll keep her in mind because her rules are in balance with her pricing. She must have cleaned up tremendously since you took those pics , she looks really rough , thought it was a dude at first
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 22:27 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 1136Last fall I drove up to one on a corner possibly 31 and Lisbon. I was trying to figure out if the person was female or not and they were doing their best to keep their back to me. Suddenly turned around in an attempt to jump in and I was about as sure as I can be I wasn't interested. Got the fuck out of there ASAP. There were a few unicorns here and there in 19 but last couple strolls were pretty grim. I remember seeing one girl beating the shit out of another in a corner dispute another visit.
Originally Posted by EddieSpaghetti
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 21:33 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 434I posted a few photos of her from last fall. A hot looking lady, but had more rules than my 1st wife. I've seen a lot of good reviews of her on here, my experiences have been different however. I picked her up twice because she changes her hair color all the time and I didn't recognize her the 2nd time. Both times were a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. See post 7431.
Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 21:24 #7835Banned Member

Posts: 34The Blade
Holy shit for 20 bucks?! Yeah I wasn't kidding when I said I had to fight to get the monster out of my car. Also they have no problem making a scene and yelling if the smallest thing doesn't go their way. Personally I would just avoid. However, if you scoot towards east and north of that area you will find some budget friendly stragglers looking to pay for their fix. Especially down Atkinson.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
Yeah I agree with you 100% the south side is getting worse. You cannot get anything decent on 13th and G anymore either you got roll the dice and hope you find something decent down by 6th.
-
06-03-21 15:15 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 71Callie
Search her name, someone posted a pic.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 15:13 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 71North loop
Yea, but for the most part they are obvious.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 19:08 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 184No budget
Cops target the easiest source for information to get to higher up people. Providers see alot of shit in peoples places or mongers think they are in love and share too much info with them. A monger gets busted and gets loose lipped with shit he seen in a providers place or what she said, provider gets busted and shares what she seen in a mongers place or what he said all to get a lesser degree of punishment. Anyone will sell out everyone they can when their ass is in trouble.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





