Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 872 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 922 972 1372 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14855

    Jenny in Bothell: Avoid

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/436429169840

    Scheduled a 215, pull in, crickets. I leave about 230, and at 235 she texts me to say she's ready. Like a dipshit I turn around.

    The second I text her I'm back, she responds with 'don't be mad but I think my stalker is in the parking lot, we need to wait until he leaves. ' 5 minutes later, 'will you look around the parking lot for a white Chevy pickup with someone sitting inside?

    Again, like a dipshit, I agree. Shockingly, there is no such truck. She texts me and says 'come on up!' Without the room number. I wait ten more minutes and she says 'will you send me a selfie so I know you aren't my stalker?

    At that point I'd had enough and left. At this point the threatening texts were I'm full effect, and clearly being sent by a different person than I'd been talking to all day. Presumably her pimp had taken over the communications at that point. Threatened everything from outing me to my wife (though I'm single) to chasing after me and threatening to 'put one in mg head.

    Avoid at all costs.

  2. #14854
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gents.
    Hit advanced search, put "Allison Taylor" in the keywords. In search in forms, scroll down and select Oregon, scroll down to Washington, hit Ctrl, select Washington and hit search now. Gives you all the old reports, seems like the trick might be multiple visits.

  3. #14853
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-breeding-fetish

    Not my jam, but different strokes for different folks!
    From this link "generally enjoy the "risky" feeling" basically sums it up really. 99% of them down a plan b and try to get more money out of you anyway, but the risk makes it hit different. Sure, shooting some ropes into someone with their tubes tied is fun but it gets boring.

  4. #14852

    Breeder Kink

    https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-breeding-fetish

    Not my jam, but different strokes for different folks!

  5. #14851

    BabyDaddy Fetish

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    We're all curious, how does this fantasy end? What's the long-term scenario?

  6. #14850
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    Do you want to get a provider "accidentally" pregnant on purpose?

    Trying to figure out why you specifically want to see a BBFS provider who isn't on BC as opposed to one who is.

    If your goal isn't impregnation what difference does it make?

    And if you do want to get one of these girls pregnant then I'm at a loss for words.

    That would be a nightmare scenario, no clue why you would seek it out.

  7. #14849

    Knocked up

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    ... Do you really want the potential expenses and responsibility of a kid conceived in such a manner? I'd avoid such a providers like the plague (I'm fixed, so now it's not a concern either way).
    Just an observation. I've had a couple of girls over the years who contacted me and claim I injected a brat into them. Every time I told them, "Ok, contact my lawyer here and she will work out the details with you. ".

    Funny thing was, NONE of them ever even contacted my lawyer. Usually the "response" was silence and then contacting me a couple of days later to hit me up for money. Then I'd tell them the same thing and they'd go away for a few days and the process would repeat again. Depending on the girl this crap would go on for about ten days or in one case almost a year before they finally went away.

    This leads to two conclusions, one of which I already knew. (1) These girls are all "main chance" kind of people and will never leave money on the table unless it is glued to the table, and (2) even if you are the dad, there is no way they are going through any kind of formal legal process with you to get child support. In that situation, for all practical purposes your money is glued to the table.

  8. #14848

    Nikki_Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.
    Based on my recent experience with her, just before she changed her name, she does not belong on this board. But, as always, YMMV.

  9. #14847
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    FSTBre but be prepared to spend a lot.
    ... on child support payments.

  10. #14846
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    I got to ask, why the fuck do you want to get with such a provider? Do you really want the potential expenses and responsibility of a kid conceived in such a manner? I'd avoid such a providers like the plague (I'm fixed, so now it's not a concern either way).

  11. #14845
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.
    Thank you gents.

  12. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    FSTBre but be prepared to spend a lot.

  13. #14843
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.

  14. #14842

    Nikki_rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    She's been on that board a long time and has a 119 references. She is well liked on that board. She posted 61 alerts on guys and 57 are still there. One alert regards removing the condom. She gives no clue about her menu on the profile. So that tells me she does BBFS for a price and this sucker decided not to pay for the upgrade and got burnt or he doesn't respect boundaries. Take your pick. Given that she'll write an alert at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't tangle with her. Not worth the hassle. That's my 2 cents.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ying-attention
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.

  15. #14841
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she belong on this board?

    Thank you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?216382-Nikki_rose
    She's been on that board a long time and has a 119 references. She is well liked on that board. She posted 61 alerts on guys and 57 are still there. One alert regards removing the condom. She gives no clue about her menu on the profile. So that tells me she does BBFS for a price and this sucker decided not to pay for the upgrade and got burnt or he doesn't respect boundaries. Take your pick. Given that she'll write an alert at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't tangle with her. Not worth the hassle. That's my 2 cents.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ying-attention

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape