Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 13594
-
06-05-21 12:58 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 184Agree!
I'm not sure what "SW with technology vibe" is but she definitely is on something. She rummaged through my bathroom cabinets and found antiseptic and asked if she could have some. I left a previous review indicating that she should not be seen! So much for reviewing sub par talent.
Originally Posted by U7081
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 17:51 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 59Recommendations
Hello fellow mongers! I will be visiting the Louisville area this weekend. Any recommendations on providers? Any race is fine. Prefer outcall, incall is ok if in a safe place.
Thanks. And stay safe!
-
06-04-21 15:57 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 66Jessi
I saw here earlier in the week. While she is the girl in the pics she was definitely on something / using and seen better days. Went with BBBJ with CIM which was ok. Gave off the SW with technology vibe. After she left I noticed she took a bunch of band-aids and alcohol wipes out of my bathroom first aid kit. I will not repeat and would not recommend. If for some reason you see her make sure to keep an eye on her since she appears to take anything not nailed down.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/62826331
-
06-04-21 14:08 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 549
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
Anyone else see a problem here? Guy posts a review, then claims to not have seen her in a year, then goes on to defend her like he's seen her recently.
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 13:53 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 301Sharing info
As I said, I have it on good authority. Info was from about q month ago. Much of what is on this page is hearsay. People can make up their own minds on info provided.
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
As you said, if they have a history be cautious.
-
06-04-21 13:44 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 103Oh, it's not. Wasn't suggesting it was. Which is why I was somewhat humored by her response.
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 11:42 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 636Not true
Dude. Don't spread lies or hearsay.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
Kenzie and Matty don't talk anymore. Matty does not do H but Kenzie, at least to my knowledge doesn't currently but did way in the past.
-
06-04-21 11:22 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 108I didn't know.
I knew she was in a car wreck, but didn't know she had to have an arm amputated. The last time I saw her, she took it all off. Goes to show you how long it's been since I've seen her. Yeah that's sad. Treat her right, guys, if you see her.
Originally Posted by Wildcat502
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 09:19 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 129Look at the previous several posts she's still got that killer ass and treated me very well jist won't take her top off and is an amputee from a car wreck so she kindve hides her other arm. Feel bad for her.
Originally Posted by FlexinFast
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 08:48 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 73She replied!
Got lucky that Bella responded! Was able to set an appointment. To those having a hard time reaching her, she mentioned being low volume and not wanting too many new clients. Being picky on who she sees, that's part of her pic requirement. Thanked her for seeing one more and let her know I wanted to continue.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 08:45 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 108Holly
I had no idea, but she's back! She had mixed reviews in the past, but I always had an A+ time with her. I think she had a kid, moved, etc. I haven't seen her in years. Probably since 2014-15. Whenever I saw her, everything was covered--except for the standard. Took directions well. Personally, I think she looks better in person than in her pics. Has anyone seen her since she's been back? What are her rates now? Today was like Christmas for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/62979483#.
-
06-04-21 08:19 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 108Anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...853/5024432616
Has anyone seen her? No name posted on the ad. Only 3 posts in ad history.
-
06-04-21 00:25 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 129She was in a bad car wreck over a year ago and I think a botched surgery which is why I think she won't take her shirt off I'm thinking burns being you can see it on her good arm. I know she did some bad shit in her past but feel she's more than paid for it and I seen her recently and I feel she tries to please now abd has one of the nicest asses I've seen and cute decent BBBJ abd tight so I'll probably see her again if nothing else to check on her I can't imagine going through all that.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 23:41 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 301Matty and Kenzie
I saw Kenzie about a year and a half ago before she went to visit her uncle. Matty had a sugar daddy at the time. Was excited to see she had returned as physically she's more my type than Kenzie. Kenzie was great, though. Sadly I learned she loves Hank. I have it on good authority, at least last I heard, she and Kenzie are reunited and get with Hank often. So I will not be visiting either.
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb0706
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 22:33 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 1396That was probably about the time I saw her, maybe even a few years before. She worked in a place off St Andrew's and Blanton. Used to do FS with her and another girl there that when by Hanna I think. Sometimes separate sometimes together. She was good back then. Can't believe she lost an arm. I'd still see her is she not a rob anymore.
Originally Posted by SixtiesDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






