Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 546 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 8182
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2947

    Christi is good to go

    I hate to give one up but I want to be a Senior member. Christi wins the best tits award! She's thick but not fat and not a spinner. She has a lovely face and a pretty pussy. She only does covered blowjobs and she only does covered full service. So by some definitions she is not GFE. She got me off good though and has excellent CBJ skills. She has a pierced tongue and be careful she will make you cum with it. Quite nice time really. One shot on the goal and she is done. I want to see her again and again. Damage $$. Now, where is my Senior member status?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c899...0-49a62b0c6e38

  2. #2946

    Chleo-amore beware GPS

    This lady looks lovely but wants $1000 PPM. Not for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acce3...1-524eee9635a6

  3. #2945

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    I'm reasonably good at picking up fakes but did not pick up any strange sentences. The thing is, this person never asked me for any $ and this chat went on for a couple weeks off and on. In fact she made the point "I'm not going to ask you for any money". I finally pulled the plug after a couple no-shows for planned Facetime of phone convo. Whoever it was could talk some sexy shit ...I must admit...

    So I am stumped what the hell was in it for them....
    Well we have been sexting for a couple of days. Maybe this person likes the thrill of long distance interaction. Looks like no one will meet her.

  4. #2944

    Interesting stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with her. Right away I could tell she was not from this country and caught her in several lies. It's easy to figure out by some of the ways they write and make comments. They use sentences that are right out of the translator and it's obvious. I didn't post about her because I talk to girls like this at least once a day. If I posted about every single one I would have over 500 posts in this thread. One thing I have learned is how to spot them quicker so less time is wasted. I block them right away afterwards.
    I'm reasonably good at picking up fakes but did not pick up any strange sentences. The thing is, this person never asked me for any $ and this chat went on for a couple weeks off and on. In fact she made the point "I'm not going to ask you for any money". I finally pulled the plug after a couple no-shows for planned Facetime of phone convo. Whoever it was could talk some sexy shit ...I must admit...

    So I am stumped what the hell was in it for them....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 669d0922-fd3a-4b4c-822b-09379a708f93.jpg‎  

  5. #2943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    I just got done wasting a huge amount of time on Chill_Ash_.

    I'd add link but she blocked me.

    Great pics and seemed like great communication, talked a great game but perpetually flaked on meet ups or FaceTime. Is a serious game player. Whole thing made no sense.

    Curious if others had dealt with her.
    I had a similar experience with her. Right away I could tell she was not from this country and caught her in several lies. It's easy to figure out by some of the ways they write and make comments. They use sentences that are right out of the translator and it's obvious. I didn't post about her because I talk to girls like this at least once a day. If I posted about every single one I would have over 500 posts in this thread. One thing I have learned is how to spot them quicker so less time is wasted. I block them right away afterwards.

  6. #2942

    I see her on there daily but haven't tried to meet

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    I just got done wasting a huge amount of time on Chill_Ash_.

    I'd add link but she blocked me.

    Great pics and seemed like great communication, talked a great game but perpetually flaked on meet ups or FaceTime. Is a serious game player. Whole thing made no sense.

    Curious if others had dealt with her.
    She looks cute but she's always on there which was kind of a red flag to me. Just got back on a week ago and have some good potential's so I will hit you up if I find anybody worth banging, not looking for a long-term on my end.

  7. #2941

    Chill_Ash_ Record time waster

    I just got done wasting a huge amount of time on Chill_Ash_.

    I'd add link but she blocked me.

    Great pics and seemed like great communication, talked a great game but perpetually flaked on meet ups or FaceTime. Is a serious game player. Whole thing made no sense.

    Curious if others had dealt with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 096c8457-49f9-4133-a073-b7a24220ecb4.jpg‎   15ca9d8d-24a3-4aa7-9248-9d62df2e180b.jpg‎  

  8. #2940

    That is not 350 material either

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0fe6...8-024ce13a84a4

    Claims to be used to 500 ppm, but offered 350 ppm, anyone have any experience with this one?
    Shop around- you can do a lot better.

  9. #2939

    Anyone seen Karmellamarie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c0fe6...8-024ce13a84a4

    Claims to be used to 500 ppm, but offered 350 ppm, anyone have any experience with this one?

  10. #2938

    Avoid them, GPS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/184ed...6-0ca92359467b

    Two Brazilian girls looking for 10 K monthly allowance each.

  11. #2937
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd775...b-e45adca913c0

    She seems nice and her body is banging. Wanted to see if anyone had any info. I'm traveling down there for a conference and could use a distraction.
    Been talking with her as well. I'm getting more of an escort vibe than SB. I haven't taken it off SA yet, though she was quick to give me her phone number. I don't know about you, but I am moving cautiously with this one. I'm trying to think with the big head as redheads are always my downfall.

  12. #2936

    Visiting and started chatting with Thatredhead

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd775...b-e45adca913c0

    She seems nice and her body is banging. Wanted to see if anyone had any info. I'm traveling down there for a conference and could use a distraction.

  13. #2935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Post #2795

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyR  [View Original Post]
    Nah. I didn't take the screenshot. She's half Jamaican, half Irish, about 5'3", kinda slim but with a belly. But it got crazier. She texted late last night that I owe her money, which was bull. I told her that she got what was agreed on and to lose my number. I don't hear back until today when she texts again that I owe her money. I replied that she got 100 in cash app and 200 cash. She then tried to say I sent only sent 80 and I should be a man of my word and send 20. At that point it was beyond ridiculous. I told her I wasn't going to respond any more and I blocked her.

    I've met in public before. That's def a good idea.
    That's not the one I was thinking about. The one I was referring to can be found on post #2795. She still post but now does not show her face. She will ask for a car date and now wants money upfront for gas. I'm sure she's getting the cash. She'll get blocked and pop up with a new profile at least once a week. Another girl to watch out for is the Anna girl I saw a while back that ended robbing a monger. Next time I see the link I will post it. But she's been talked about many times already.

  14. #2934

    It got even crazier

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they took her profile down. Did you happen to catch a screenshot of her ad or pictures? There have been quite a few girls on there pulling stunts. I met one last night with a driver but at a public place. Got some drinks before moving forward. When they refuse to meet in public then I know they are up to nonsense.
    Nah. I didn't take the screenshot. She's half Jamaican, half Irish, about 5'3", kinda slim but with a belly. But it got crazier. She texted late last night that I owe her money, which was bull. I told her that she got what was agreed on and to lose my number. I don't hear back until today when she texts again that I owe her money. I replied that she got 100 in cash app and 200 cash. She then tried to say I sent only sent 80 and I should be a man of my word and send 20. At that point it was beyond ridiculous. I told her I wasn't going to respond any more and I blocked her.

    I've met in public before. That's def a good idea.

  15. #2933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyR  [View Original Post]
    Had an insane experience with this one - https://www.seeking.com/member/98e72...-fcd7e59e8c2a. Intros and coms were good. She came to my place which is about an hour away. She was very late but what else is new. I should've let my spidey sense take over because she said she had a driver because her car was out of commission. Was a little odd that someone would drive her that far. But she didn't ask for money up front so I figured it was all good. We chatted a bit and went to bedroom. Started with good BBBJ then things got weird. She said she had to go soon after 5 min. I told her we discussed that she was going to be there an hour. So she continued and then I had her ride up for CG. After maybe 3-4 min on top she gets off and says she has to go. I told her she wasn't satisfying me but I was done with her at this point. She was showing signs of heavy candy use with heavy mood swings. I told her she had to go. She made a fuss about the money so I gave her 300 which is what we agreed on earlier and she left.

    Ten minutes later I hear a knock at my door. Her 'driver' is at the door. I didn't answer but I got my protection just in case I had to stand my ground. I called my development security just in case. I texted her that the police were on the way. She stayed about 10 min and left. I'm not sure what her pimp was going to try to do but I didn't want any part of it. Fortunately I didn't have to protect my home with force but she's to be avoided at all costs.
    Looks like they took her profile down. Did you happen to catch a screenshot of her ad or pictures? There have been quite a few girls on there pulling stunts. I met one last night with a driver but at a public place. Got some drinks before moving forward. When they refuse to meet in public then I know they are up to nonsense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape