Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 18219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9144

    Dee from Winter Springs

    Anyone see Dee lately she in in Winter Springs used to see her years ago, Sexyredbbw very hot and a squirter.

  2. #9143
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Seen her recently? Her dumb butt got into some trouble again and haven't heard from her since her staycation was over.
    I thought it was just me I've been trying to get a hold of her and the phone kept ringing and went to voicemail.

  3. #9142

    Michele 1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again and she doesn't disappoint. I requested her to wear some sexy lacy lingerie and it was a different one. She got that round ass that I love to grab and did 2 rounds within the hour. She's probably the only one I'll see from now on until I find someone nice as her.
    Can I get her #? Thanks in advance!

  4. #9141
    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy  [View Original Post]
    Orlo69 is a savior. Molly is a 10. Cool as fuck too. I'm working on a UTR and will gladly repay the favor!
    Seen her recently? Her dumb butt got into some trouble again and haven't heard from her since her staycation was over.

  5. #9140

    Michele 1 L

    Saw her again and she doesn't disappoint. I requested her to wear some sexy lacy lingerie and it was a different one. She got that round ass that I love to grab and did 2 rounds within the hour. She's probably the only one I'll see from now on until I find someone nice as her.

  6. #9139

    Molly

    Orlo69 is a savior. Molly is a 10. Cool as fuck too. I'm working on a UTR and will gladly repay the favor!

  7. #9138

    Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted take a moment and say thank you for the Monger that prepaid for me with Molly, I really appreciated the kind gesture. Even though I do see Molly quite often it was very nice of you. Sorry it took me so long to Acknowledge this but I've been super busy with other things. Again thank you so much!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Your inbox is full Orlo, trying to PM.

  8. #9137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Thank you!

    Just wanted take a moment and say thank you for the Monger that prepaid for me with Molly, I really appreciated the kind gesture. Even though I do see Molly quite often it was very nice of you. Sorry it took me so long to Acknowledge this but I've been super busy with other things. Again thank you so much!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  9. #9136

    Working

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that may be looking for some friends to meet with every so often. 27 yo natural redhead, nice figure, reasonable donations and not a clock watcher. Looking to trade intel, PM me if you have any UTR's that you're willing to share. I've added some pictures that she sent me. She's very lowkey, so seniors in good standing only please.
    Working on that senior status. She sounds nice.

  10. #9135

    UTR Exchange

    I have a UTR that may be looking for some friends to meet with every so often. 27 yo natural redhead, nice figure, reasonable donations and not a clock watcher. Looking to trade intel, PM me if you have any UTR's that you're willing to share. I've added some pictures that she sent me. She's very lowkey, so seniors in good standing only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ginger-5.jpeg‎   ginger-3.jpg‎   ginger-1.jpg‎   ginger-4.jpeg‎   ginger-2.jpg‎  

    download.jpg‎  

  11. #9134

    Amber / Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, some of you remember this milfy blonde. She has asked me to share her info for those who are interested, she wants to have a few more clients. To refresh the memory she's blonde, she's got a nice fat ass, nice sized boobs (c cup) and is very pretty and bubbly. Sweetheart of a girl. She has a civilian job too but she's wanting to get a little more back into the business and have a few more regulars.

    The details:

    She's currently living in lake county helping to take care of family. She plans on finding an incall location in either Mt. Dora or Eustis area.

    No AA. And no one under 35. She's very much GFE and can also do some massage, rub downs and role playing. BBBJ but covered FS. At this time senior members only can contact me for her number. These are her requests so please don't yell at me, I'm just trying to help a girl out. just be cool with her, she's been out of this scene for a little bit and getting her life in order.

    If you meet the above criteria and what her number, pm me. I will try to get back to people asap.
    So I was able to get intouch with amber back in December thanks to Odinsbeard78 text back and fourth for several months set up once and while I was on way to lake county was cancelled, then finally after months of silence she contacted me last week saying she could meet me at geneva the following Friday (today) at 9:30 am I said sure. Silence again till yesterday, we make plans and I remind her it's an hour and 20 min drive for me she said she would text in morning, so I head out early and text her several times as I'm on m way. Silence try calling several times it rings once then goes to voicemail. I get to store just down street, try agin to call NOTHING. SO I USE BURNER NUMBER CALL PHONE ANS IT RINGS ABOUT 5 times before it goes to voicemail. Ok so I leave and still no word from her and appears my number is blocked. Sorry but this one is just a BIG waste of time.

  12. #9133

    Thanks

    Just wanted to give a shout out to a few guys who helped me with some info for my recent trip to your city. You guys know who you are. Thanks! Posting in this thread because Orlo69 helped me with Molly's info. Alas she was the one I missed on this trip. Just a scheduling mishap. I had texted her a few weeks in advance and she was up to meet. So when I was in town I texted her around 7 pm the night before seeing what time she would be available the next day. Alas I never heard back from her that night or the next day so I assumed she changed her mind or was not available. So I ended up making plans around 6 pm to go out for a few drinks with an old buddy and his wife. Well while out I get a text from Molly saying she can meet tonight. FUCK. At this point I am trying to figure out a way to escape to see her. But it was hard to do with my friend's wife there. Especially since she is enjoying herself and orders more drinks, and eventually orders food for us. I didn't want to keep Molly on the hook waiting til who knows when so I had explained the situation in a few texts at different times and eventually told her (once the friend's wife ordered food) that it wasn't fair to wait as I had no idea when I could get away. So I regret missing that opportunity.

    That said, I did have fun with Avalon the day before this happened (previously posted a review on another thread) and since I missed out on Molly, and was leaving town the next day to drive to Tampa. I hit up Kara, a nice MILF on my way out of town (just posted a review on that).

    You guys have a far better hobby scene by a mile compared to what it is like back in PA.

  13. #9132

    You're A Bad Man But I.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabblerDan  [View Original Post]
    I Have an Indian flight attendant that's 24, loves BB and swallowing. Her deep throat is impressive and she can take a face pounding.

    A couple others in rotation I have yet to pull the trigger on. I keep them under 30 and under 140 lbs.

    I've found that if you talk to them normal and treat it like a date instead of asking dumb questions like can they host and not talk about money. You can fuck most of them for free. Most I ever pay is 150.

    Looking to trade intel or exchange a few of them in my rotation for some new strange. PM me if ya got any UTR's /
    I don't trade but I'm a bad man too. You see:

    I can turn the gray sky blue.

    I can make it rain, whenever I want it to, oh I.

    I can build a castle from a single grain of sand.

    I can make a ship sail, on dry land tell 'them yeah.

    But my life is incomplete and I'm so blue.

    'Cause I can't get next to you.

    I can't get next to you, babe (next to you).

    I can't get next to you (I just can't get next you).

    I can't get next to you, babe.

    I can't get next to you.

    I.

    Can fly like a bird in the sky.

    Hey, and I can buy anything that money can't buy.

    Oh, I.

    I can turn a river into a raging fire.

    I can live forever if I so desired.

    Unimportant are all the things I can do.

    'Cause I can't get next to you.

    I can't get next to you, babe (no matter what I do). Of all these things I can do, I still find it difficult locating tail on the trail.

    I can't get next to you.

    Just having a little fun.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  14. #9131
    Open to see a new lad will be very tricky in Orlando. No matter what, you have to get the good vibes / connection for a good dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabblerDan  [View Original Post]
    Fairly new to Florida and have realized there aren't nearly as many ladies compared to Texas market. Seek has always been a goldmine and found some younger ones here.

    Have an Indian flight attendant that's 24, loves BB and swallowing. Her deep throat is impressive and she can take a face pounding.

    A couple others in rotation I have yet to pull the trigger on. I keep them under 30 and under 140 lbs.

    I've found that if you talk to them normal and treat it like a date instead of asking dumb questions like can they host and not talk about money. You can fuck most of them for free. Most I ever pay is 150.

    Looking to trade intel or exchange a few of them in my rotation for some new strange. PM me if ya got any UTR's / that are open to seeing a new lad.

  15. #9130

    Exchange UTR

    Fairly new to Florida and have realized there aren't nearly as many ladies compared to Texas market. Seek has always been a goldmine and found some younger ones here.

    Have an Indian flight attendant that's 24, loves BB and swallowing. Her deep throat is impressive and she can take a face pounding.

    A couple others in rotation I have yet to pull the trigger on. I keep them under 30 and under 140 lbs.

    I've found that if you talk to them normal and treat it like a date instead of asking dumb questions like can they host and not talk about money. You can fuck most of them for free. Most I ever pay is 150.

    Looking to trade intel or exchange a few of them in my rotation for some new strange. PM me if ya got any UTR's / that are open to seeing a new lad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape