Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 1373 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 27822
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14742

    Knocked up

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    ... Do you really want the potential expenses and responsibility of a kid conceived in such a manner? I'd avoid such a providers like the plague (I'm fixed, so now it's not a concern either way).
    Just an observation. I've had a couple of girls over the years who contacted me and claim I injected a brat into them. Every time I told them, "Ok, contact my lawyer here and she will work out the details with you. ".

    Funny thing was, NONE of them ever even contacted my lawyer. Usually the "response" was silence and then contacting me a couple of days later to hit me up for money. Then I'd tell them the same thing and they'd go away for a few days and the process would repeat again. Depending on the girl this crap would go on for about ten days or in one case almost a year before they finally went away.

    This leads to two conclusions, one of which I already knew. (1) These girls are all "main chance" kind of people and will never leave money on the table unless it is glued to the table, and (2) even if you are the dad, there is no way they are going through any kind of formal legal process with you to get child support. In that situation, for all practical purposes your money is glued to the table.

  2. #14741

    Nikki_Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.
    Based on my recent experience with her, just before she changed her name, she does not belong on this board. But, as always, YMMV.

  3. #14740
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    FSTBre but be prepared to spend a lot.
    ... on child support payments.

  4. #14739
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    I got to ask, why the fuck do you want to get with such a provider? Do you really want the potential expenses and responsibility of a kid conceived in such a manner? I'd avoid such a providers like the plague (I'm fixed, so now it's not a concern either way).

  5. #14738
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.
    Thank you gents.

  6. #14737
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.
    FSTBre but be prepared to spend a lot.

  7. #14736
    Any leads on ladies on topic that are not on birth control? Been asking / looking for a while, haven't made it happen yet.

  8. #14735

    Nikki_rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    She's been on that board a long time and has a 119 references. She is well liked on that board. She posted 61 alerts on guys and 57 are still there. One alert regards removing the condom. She gives no clue about her menu on the profile. So that tells me she does BBFS for a price and this sucker decided not to pay for the upgrade and got burnt or he doesn't respect boundaries. Take your pick. Given that she'll write an alert at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't tangle with her. Not worth the hassle. That's my 2 cents.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ying-attention
    Also older reports under a different name for her but confirmed that she did at one point. Might still but going along with what sierra566 said, probably for an upcharge and full of drama.

  9. #14734
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she belong on this board?

    Thank you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?216382-Nikki_rose
    She's been on that board a long time and has a 119 references. She is well liked on that board. She posted 61 alerts on guys and 57 are still there. One alert regards removing the condom. She gives no clue about her menu on the profile. So that tells me she does BBFS for a price and this sucker decided not to pay for the upgrade and got burnt or he doesn't respect boundaries. Take your pick. Given that she'll write an alert at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't tangle with her. Not worth the hassle. That's my 2 cents.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ying-attention

  10. #14733

    Nikki_rose

    Does she belong on this board?

    Thank you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?216382-Nikki_rose

  11. #14732
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...b/581478699424

    Anyone seen this one? I not getting the right vibes texting her.
    ROB reported on the other board:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2183284-Thief

  12. #14731

    Italian princess

    I reviewed her several weeks back. She's legit, but don't pay 200 for her unless she's letting you nut twice. Youngish but has a mom pooch, weird teeth, overall a 5-6 in looks and body. Smokes tar. No Greek. Uses some couple's apartment in skyway for her incall, the first time I saw her they were both there cooking dinner while I plowed her in the bedroom, so if you're sketched out by weird incall situations I'd avoid.

    With all that said, she had a pretty good attitude and will let you rail her deep. Saw her twice, the first time I paid for a two banger and she left me sitting in the bedroom after round 1 while she went outside to talk to her baby daddy or something (again keeping in mind there's a couple out in the living room watching cartoons or whatever the fuck it is dopeheads do between getting high). Supposed to be gone 5 minutes, after 20 minutes or so I bailed. Told her she could make it up on a later visit but not really thinking she'd actually do so, surprisingly she actually did make good later. If her incall situation wasn't so weird she'd be worth regular visits at the right price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/483190136544

    Agreed to BBFS for 200 for a half hour. Anyone have any experience with her?

  13. #14730

    Sydney

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...b/581478699424

    Anyone seen this one? I not getting the right vibes texting her.

  14. #14729
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, does anyone know if she left STG, at least for the time being? I understand advertising on both sites for more exposure, but leaving STG for TNA doesn't make sense to me.
    She seems to post sporadically on STG. Looks like maybe once a month she'll post for a few days and then stop. I got the impression that she had enough regulars she didn't need to post that often.

  15. #14728

    Carina

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once and did not get any. She was nicely deflecting and saying no without actually saying no, a pro at it really handling mongers who goes to her looking for services she does not provide.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    According to DickMountain she doesn't belong here. This is what he said: ".

    Saw Carina today in SeaTac. I was intrigued by the 90 VIP Nuru. So I booked it. Really nice gal but the pictures look a lot better than her. Wasn't a big let down so I continued on. She paid a lot of attention to my back but on the flip she went straight to the shaft with cover. She let me touch everywhere but once I got down there it was really bumpy. I've never felt that before. Tried mush but she was adamant to doggy. Doggied for about 5.

    Min and went back to HJ. Was only there for 45 and she was already trying to get rid of me. She was all like please come back and see me. Forget that I'm not seeing her again. ".
    I did end up seeing her. I was also intrigued by the 90 minute Nuru. And, that's almost the same experience I had as DickMountain, except she was open to more positions. But I didn't even ask for BBFS. Her photos are very outdated. I just had one shot and left.

    Any other providers that allow MSOG, CIP, CIM? I've been trying to reach MMA but never heard back. I think BEM fits that bill but looking for someone at max in early 30's or looks like one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape