Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 13944
-
06-03-21 18:01 #7584Senior Member

Posts: 112Glad to know I'm not the only one. If I find something outside of here, I will most definitely share.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
Hoping someone here might be able to lead us in the right direction.
-
06-03-21 17:27 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 207Midget
To be honest, that's long been an item I have wanted to check off my list, but have not yet indulged. I would be interested as well.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 15:31 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 112Odd request
Hey fellow mongers!
It's been a while since I have been on here. Took a little break for a bit to focus on my business. I'd like to get back in the game and have a bit of an odd request.
Anybody in here know of a true midget girl? It's been a weird fantasy of mine for a while and I really want to make it happen.
Hope everyone is well and definitely will be contributing more as I start seeing ladies again.
Oh and as always. Thanks in advance.
-
06-03-21 10:17 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 36Dante
Yes it is hard to get a hold of. It took me 2 tries before I got to see her. But it was worth it. As I read other providers on this board some providers are less expensive and getting more money for the buck. I may need to shop around and find one that I can be a regular to. Little head is always wanting some action. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Aztekk
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 10:14 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 36Deposits
Definitely avoid deposits. After you make the deposit most of the time you will not see the girl. They are just taking your money. Avoid them. Happy Mongering out there.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 10:00 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 588Deposits are scams, like other scams
In about 12 years of mongering, I have heard of only one guy paying a deposit, and getting to meet the girl. Other flags, if the area code is not 702, or 725, and if the gal will not meet in the lobby, you are getting took. Reviews are; your best source. High prices in this area will not guarantee a good time. But never pay a deposit or use a credit card. Get reviews, the e. Monkey has mostly bogus reviews, but on the ter site, you can find mostly reliable gals. If an eros gal doesnt have a review, be careful.
Last edited by BassLake; 06-03-21 at 10:08. Reason: more info
-
06-03-21 08:14 #7578Senior Member

Posts: 82NO Deopsits
I don't know how that stated but DON'T PAY A DEPOSIT if you find one you like tell her that you don't pay deposits and see what happens there are a lot out there.
Originally Posted by JimmyB58
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 05:28 #7577Senior Member

Posts: 127Deposit
Too many guys have been burned sending deposits. I highly recommend you don't do that.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 02:29 #7576Senior Member

Posts: 2989Sorry
To say but if anyone is that gullible to send a deposit to anyone then you get what you deserve! Hope that helped?
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 00:47 #7575Banned Member

Posts: 131It is a scam if they ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 00:34 #7574Regular Member

Posts: 1
-
06-03-21 00:23 #7573Regular Member

Posts: 5I never send deposits. That's just me though. Only time I.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
Ever have was to see a P.S.
-
06-03-21 00:06 #7572Regular Member

Posts: 5Tryst
Anyone seen Kimmy? I can't find any reviews but she's my type.
https://tryst.link/escort/kimmybby
-
06-02-21 23:57 #7571Senior Member

Posts: 7266I think only the high priced ones.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
Oh excuse me the Over-priced ones! LOL.
The only ones that usually require a small deposit if you're booking anything over 2 hrs and usually there entrance fee starts at 6 to 8 hundred hr or more.
-
06-02-21 22:17 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 28Deposit
Hi I might be coming to your wonderful city in August and I was wondering if your escorts require deposits before you actually meet them for outcalls?













Reply With Quote




