Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 7070
-
06-03-21 16:48 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 552Saw Kristy
Spent a short visit with Kristy yesterday for just some head. She's really fat and dirty and the room smelled like an ash tray. Got head from her and it was pretty weak, nothing above average. Cum hater so jerked the load out rather than swallow or spit. Humongous titties, like a circus freak show. Asked for cum in pussy but she doesn't have condoms and she goes bare but hell no I'm not doing that. All in all disappointed overall even if the visit was a cheap. 8.
-
06-03-21 16:36 #3514Regular Member

Posts: 6Anybody have info?
I have never seen any intel on here about the three girls that follow.
Found this one on bedpage. I think she use t work at a behind the scenes massage spa. Now, it seems that she is independent.
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...w/9737131.html
Scrolling through MegaPersonals and found the next two.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14363203
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14267107
Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.
"Z".
-
06-03-21 13:30 #3513Regular Member

Posts: 1Tastitina is back and not what you remember
Though I'd say hello.
Been quite a while.
Just getting back into things and thought I'd see if any of my old friends are around.
-
06-03-21 11:39 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 249Androgenic?
Isn't that the stuff that Sosa and McGuire were taking when they were hitting all those home runs?
Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 13:10 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 479Could be an old picture, she used to be at the old fantasy shots place:
Originally Posted by bane858
[View Original Post]
http://web.archive.org/web/201604072...om/models.html
-
06-02-21 13:03 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 479Any Info?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/62930031
Googled the number, looks like it was formerly a doctors number.
-
06-01-21 22:56 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 159This is wrong it is not trust me I know from experience shit is like throwing a pen down a hallway.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:10 #3508Banned Member

Posts: 1001Jessie Monroe
I emailed her on her site: https://www.jessiemonroe.com/book-online.
Originally Posted by EggEgg
[View Original Post]
From: "book jessie" <bookjessie@XXX.com .
Hey, I'm not retired. I was out of the country for a month but Not retired. I do have a small edible business but I'm still around and accepting bookings on my site as well. JessieMonroe.com.
Thank you for reaching out.
Sent from my iPhone.
On May 27,2021, at 12:47 PM, wrote:
.
Hi Jessie,
I heard you might have retired, is this true? And you are now selling edibles?
Let me know if you need some supplies.
Thanks.
-
06-01-21 16:15 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 733MickeyMonreaux
-
06-01-21 13:56 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 167Anyone seen
Anyone seen of YaMarie / Yazz 23 YO Puerto Rican? Lost her number.
-
06-01-21 13:30 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 44Another bites the dust
She's picking Bro, she probably didn't click with you. So no more visits for you. It happens just move on. She's just okay, nothing above and beyond.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 12:47 #3504Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks
Thanks, but if others are having trouble as well, I may not pursue.
Originally Posted by Rollins1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 05:01 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 733Bbfs?
Did you tap that ass & pussy bare?
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 01:42 #3502Banned Member

Posts: 90What is the deal with Kierra in Mission Valley. I saw her about 3 weeks ago at her place and she was hot and very into it. She's aged and when I showed she wasn't wearing anything sexy like in her pics or videos. I did a 30 minute visit and paid her going rate. After that she does not respond to any of my texts anymore when trying to see her again. She seems jaded and is very much just about the business now. I'm pretty sure when she was younger and years ago she had a lot more available on her menu.
-
05-31-21 18:40 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 25I tried to contact her a few times but never got very far. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Adam9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






