Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 26414
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14489

    2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up 2 x. 2 diff numbers. Both times she claim she was at my door and never showed.
    For what it's worth, I've seen that titty picture attached to ads in the past for a girl that ripped me off with her male AA accomplice. Post #955 in ripoff reports.

  2. #14488

    Warm hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbo999  [View Original Post]
    I'm new looking for escorts I just need a reference for her, it is worth or save? Thanks https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/961865961154.
    No personality.

    Unfriendly.

    Over priced.

    Delusions of grandeur.

    A warm pot roast would be more fun.

  3. #14487

    Russian Jess

    Any other mongers here seen her in the past for bbfscip? I did. She always told me she's either on bc or the pill after. Recently saw her. She has no idea either. Doesn't seem like she's interested in knowing who the father is either. Makes me curious to know though. Wouldn't you want to know if you've seen her?

  4. #14486

    Older than pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but and can't place a name to search reviews. Hard to tell tit size and body type from the pics too.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/843300463636
    I met her a few years ago. She has a limp and gimpy arm. I met her through her daughter. Both of them know how to suck a dick well. Her daughter no longer advertises and she wants way more than what she's worth. I had her for $ and last time I called she wanted $$.

  5. #14485

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but and can't place a name to search reviews. Hard to tell tit size and body type from the pics too.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/843300463636
    I visited her one night. She walks with a limp, because she had a stroke years ago, and is older than in the pics. She must have called her dealer when I was there to place an order. I brought the protection, I felt ashamed of myself afterwards. (Rarely feel that way after). In and out in 10 minutes. I get into my car and realize I left my glasses on her dresser. I went to the side entrance where she let me in and out. I am calling and calling because I wanted my glasses. Meanwhile a car pulls up to the front of the building and takes off. Finally my call is answered. A black woman brings me my glasses. I'm thinking this woman was there to administer the fix? I decided not to repeat. I think the apartment was on 50 something and Burnham.

  6. #14484

    Anyone know her?

    Looks familiar but and can't place a name to search reviews. Hard to tell tit size and body type from the pics too.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/843300463636

  7. #14483

    Something is off

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching but couldn't find anything about this one. I get it, normally with that headline it is usually bad news. She has been posting for a while now so I thought one of you must have jumped on this one by now. Been looking for a new chubby girl to try out so this caught my eye. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/856702024911
    Tried to set something up 2 x. 2 diff numbers. Both times she claim she was at my door and never showed.

  8. #14482

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Makes 2 of us. Lipsy is about the only one I know of.
    Heard she's good. Lipsy makes rules and not in a good location.

  9. #14481

    Anyone have experience with her?

    Tried searching but couldn't find anything about this one. I get it, normally with that headline it is usually bad news. She has been posting for a while now so I thought one of you must have jumped on this one by now. Been looking for a new chubby girl to try out so this caught my eye. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/856702024911

  10. #14480
    I have a hard time finding those as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Any younger petite girls out there? Bb preferred.


    I saw angel a while back but I haven't seen her ad for a while. I even tried connecting with bunnie (who I haven't seen for years) but she ghosted me. Probably a good thing considering how much she's charging.

  11. #14479
    Any younger petite girls out there? Bb preferred.

    I saw angel a while back but I haven't seen her ad for a while. I even tried connecting with bunnie (who I haven't seen for years) but she ghosted me. Probably a good thing considering how much she's charging.

  12. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDaddy1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on the best ebony spinner.
    Makes 2 of us. Lipsy is about the only one I know of.

  13. #14477

    Shoulda coulda

    For you seasoned gents, its probably no big deal so what. LOL. But I finally witnessed my 1st SW tonight and I find it rather exciting. So about 630 pm tonight I was picking up a friend to give them a ride and saw this deliciously petite kinda crazy blonde hair, socks on but no shoes, kinda rough in the face girl near 9th and Lincoln. She seen me looking around, waved hi at me and almost ran over to me as I'm looking for the address of my friend. I probably shoulda coulda at least talked to her, but oh well.

    Anyway, anyone know or have Intel on her?

  14. #14476

    Ebony

    Looking for recommendations on the best ebony spinner.

  15. #14475

    Lilbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbo999  [View Original Post]
    I'm new looking for escorts I just need a reference for her, it is worth or save? Thanks https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/961865961154.
    https://tryst.link/escort/lilbaby

    This is another link for her. She advertises quite a bit in Green Bay. See post #786 in GB Escort section. Different phone #'s but that might not mean much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape