Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21308

    Healing Plus

    Stopped in to visit lily, she is out for a little while mama said "try new girl" uggg I am guessing 70+ , tales from the crypt like body 5' 6" 80 lbs with tennis balls in her breast pockets. Jenn is the name with a clit the size of your thumb. Ok massage w / walk on back. This visit made my soul sad.

  2. #21307

    Novi area:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    Well I would recommend Asian Health in Novi (10 Mile Rd. Just east of Meadowbrook) BUT they have all new ladies there now who are not as skilled, not as fun, totally rush / short the massage and as of the last couple of times I've been there they always have someone waiting (4 customers with only 3 providers). Yesterday I called ahead, they said come now. I said be there in 20 minutes, they said ok. I get there in 22 minutes only to have them tell me sorry come back in an hour we too busy. Screw that.

    I went and blew that money on a Japanese maple tree. At least I'll have something to show for it.
    I'd say go to Thai Spa and DDS on Novi Road, good massage and standard handshake finish. Both providers 30's, allow otc roaming, and if you're a fun guy, UTC can be had.


    Happy Hunting!

    LJ.

  3. #21306

    Red Spa in Warren

    Anyone been to Red Spa in Hayes in Warren?

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/227917

  4. #21305

    Reese

    Is Reese still around? Please PM any contact info.

    Thanks!

  5. #21304

    Carla in Canton

    First time seeing Carla. Overall experience was a 6/10. Actually pretty damn good massage. She wasn't afraid to use pressure. She's attractive in the face but definitely thick. She said she has double D's but they were flabby with salami slices and her stomach was at least triple D. Super nice girl. Talked way too damn much, and loudly. She even talked as I was firing. Like we're just here casually sharing a meal or something. The best part about the experience was the location. They have it set up to look like a legit massage place with multiple girls working there. Kinda like the bikini places look (but with actual good service). Half hour 70 with 40 tip, standard handshake. Would never repeat.

  6. #21303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hello herd tiny bit Something about play time / Happy ending massages are or will be legal in washanaw county?

    Any truth to that? Thanks.
    NOT legal, but indicated that it won't be prosecuted. Like driving 70 in a 65 zone.

  7. #21302

    Alice spa

    If you draw mamasan just save your money. Massage was only 10 minutes and very rushed. She was friendly on flip, but didn't do it for me. Not a fan. Jenny was on vacation but should be back now. She is much better.

  8. #21301

    Question information

    Hello herd tiny bit Something about play time / Happy ending massages are or will be legal in washanaw county?

    Any truth to that? Thanks.

  9. #21300

    Fam Shiatsu

    Had to walk away today. Few folks waiting in cars outside. Got one waitin on the couch In the lobby (awkward eye contact). Was told 1 hr wait at least. Could hear someone having a good time thru those flimsy curtains. Won't be going back.

  10. #21299
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    Well I would recommend Asian Health in Novi (10 Mile Rd. Just east of Meadowbrook) BUT they have all new ladies there now who are not as skilled, not as fun, totally rush / short the massage and as of the last couple of times I've been there they always have someone waiting (4 customers with only 3 providers). Yesterday I called ahead, they said come now. I said be there in 20 minutes, they said ok. I get there in 22 minutes only to have them tell me sorry come back in an hour we too busy. Screw that.

    I went and blew that money on a Japanese maple tree. At least I'll have something to show for it.
    Problem is. People call all the time and never show up. This is a first come first served business. Just go elsewhere.

  11. #21298
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/6632735..._query=milking+table+massage&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1&cns=1&variation1=1601540027.

    Etsy has this one for sale. Only one in stock.
    Gently used, slightly sticky.

  12. #21297

    Asian Health, Novi

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryDutchMan  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Novi / commerce area tomorrow and was going to check out commerce massage. Any recommendations on who I should ask for? Read a few reports that were a bit hard to follow with the various names.

    Not looking for FS but a decent massage with the usual finish. Bonus if the provider is not old enough to be my mother.
    Well I would recommend Asian Health in Novi (10 Mile Rd. Just east of Meadowbrook) BUT they have all new ladies there now who are not as skilled, not as fun, totally rush / short the massage and as of the last couple of times I've been there they always have someone waiting (4 customers with only 3 providers). Yesterday I called ahead, they said come now. I said be there in 20 minutes, they said ok. I get there in 22 minutes only to have them tell me sorry come back in an hour we too busy. Screw that.

    I went and blew that money on a Japanese maple tree. At least I'll have something to show for it.

  13. #21296

    If you know a provider that would like to add a milking table to her practice, etsy

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/6632735..._query=milking+table+massage&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1&cns=1&variation1=1601540027.

    Etsy has this one for sale. Only one in stock.

  14. #21295
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #21294

    Commerce massage

    Heading to Novi / commerce area tomorrow and was going to check out commerce massage. Any recommendations on who I should ask for? Read a few reports that were a bit hard to follow with the various names.

    Not looking for FS but a decent massage with the usual finish. Bonus if the provider is not old enough to be my mother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape